Tokyo Race Track

By Zswagbeasterisme

More

Chapter 1: The blondie
Chapter 2: His disappearance
Chapter 3: His dad
Chapter 4: That night

Chapter 5: Visiting him

7 1 0
By Zswagbeasterisme

Days and days passed and Anthony was still nowhere to be found. Bridget told me that he wouldn't answer his phone. I knew it was stupid, but it felt weird to come to his house or even call him since our breakup. But the conversations that Bridget and I had scared the fuck out of me. So later that day I headed toward his house and nervously and unwillingly I rang the doorbell.
His father answered the door and for awhile we stood there. He was a grim man with a very descriptive face. His mustache was a deep and dark brown. His hair was wavy along the sides of his face and the muscles he had were tight. I could not say that he was not a handsome man but the abusive man Bridget described him as made me hate him more than I liked him. He wore a worried expression and crossed his arms as if frustrated.
"Hi, I'm Jessica," I pause to clear my throat and continued, "Is-is an-Anthony home?"
He clenches his jaw. "Come on in, I'm Jason, we'll talk in the living room,"
He gestured his muscular hand welcoming me in.I suddenly felt a rising fear in me as I walked into the house that may belong to an abusive father.
**This part was short to give y'all something to read.... I haven't been active😬...**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 888 28
F1 is back! and so is the group chat, here's to a great year filled with action!
759K 24.8K 97
ᶜʰⁱˡᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉˡᵈᵉˢᵗ ᵍᵒᵈᵈᵉˢˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵃˢᵗ, ʰᵉⁱʳᵉˢˢ ᵒᶠ ᵉᵃʳᵗʰ, ˢᵗᵃʳˢ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃᵍⁱᶜ, ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵃˡᵃⁿᶜᵉˢ ⁿᵃᵗᵘʳᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵉᵃᶜᵉ, ᶠᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵘⁿⁱᵗᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵉ...
7.7K 209 41
Transmigrating into a Yuri-themed Xianxia world, Ye Anping found himself as an unnamed cannon fodder with poor cultivation aptitude, a cannon fodder...
90.8K 3.2K 54
On October 31 1981 the Potter family's lives were forever changed. Harry James Potter became the boy-who-lived, but that was not the only thing to h...