Omaha Boys Imagines

By -swerveomaha

Omaha Boys imagines written by @-swervedallas, @-johnsonftwilk, @a-patheticc, and @snapbackjohnson More

squad account
Facetime call | Johnson
Mine | Maloley
Disney movies
Birthday gift to you
B-day gift to you (pt. 2)
B-day gift to you (pt. 3)
B-day gift to you (pt. 4)
Ticklish | Johnson
Texts | Johnson
First date + outfit
Photo you take together
His fav place to kiss you
Celeb crush your jealous of
Your contact;❁
His contact;❁
Weather | Maloley
Tutor | Johnson
What you do on a rainy day
waiting | wilkinson
Mystery girl | Johnson
California | Johnson
ready to love again | wilkinson
Rainstorm | Johnson
forbidden | wilkinson
ranting
Beauty and the beast | Wilkinson
Your Perfect | Maloley
Falling | Johnson
Strange | Johnson

when he's with you

3.8K 103 41
By -swerveomaha

Jack Johnson:

When Jack is with you, he can never make eye contact with you. He can't bring himself to look at you because he thinks he's not good enough for such a beautiful person. He is always nervous and worried about what to say and how to act, partly because he doesn't want to embarrass himself but mostly because he's afraid of losing you.

Jack Gilinsky: 

Although he denies to his friends that he's "whipped," Jack will do anything to be around you. His face brightens the moment he sees you, and a huge smile will be plastered all over his face. He likes to act tough around his friends and other guys, but around you, he's the most adorable, loving person in the entire world.

Sammy Wilkinson:

Sammy loves to show you off to other people, because he can't believe how lucky his is to have you. He likes to makes sure that you know you're beautiful; you'll catch him winking at you or raising his eyebrow at you. His eyes will never leave your face; secretly, he is afraid that you are a dream and if he looks away, you'll disappear. 

Nate Maloley:

When you and Nate are in the same room, everyone has a great time. The two of you are a perfect match; you feed off of each other's energy and brighten the lives of the people around you. You'll spend hours laughing together at everything, from funny videos on YouTube to nothing at all. If laughter is the best medicine, then Nate's got you overdosing.

How was that for my first post in this book? I hope I'll be posting more on this account, since I haven't in a LOOOOONG time.

~Ren (

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 10.5K 117
*I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS REALLY YOUNG SO PLEASE IGNORE MISTAKES* | Completed | ©funnibunny
22.7K 357 29
My name is Taylor Gilinskys I am a 16. I live with my dad and my brother Jack Gilinsky he's 17 My mom lives in California and my dad lives in Omaha N...
18.1K 321 81
Letting my imagination go wild on these boys! I love all of them to pieces!! Gilinsky Johnson Skate Sammy
1M 20.1K 200
Sammy Wilkinson, Nate Maloley, Jack Johnson, and Jack Gilinsky Preferences.