Going Rogue ► Miraculous

By its_nusa_obviously

What happens when rumours aren't just rumours? What if Ladybug really went rogue? ... More

intro
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
epilogue
choosing
new story

0.4

8.8K 497 228
By its_nusa_obviously

Adrien paced around the room at four am. That night he couldn't sleep and he knew he wouldn't either.

"Kid, jeez calm down. It's Marinette. So?," Plagg groaned. "I'm trying to sleep."

She was there beside him all the time. And he never noticed.

He saw how Marinette's behavior changed a few months ago. But he shrugged it off, saying it was just a coincidence. Now he knew it wasn't.

"Look, you found out who she is, now you better figure how to stop her," Plagg said. "Stop with thinking who she is and start with how to take her down,"

Adrien nodded. "Yeah, good idea."

"Also go to sleep. You don't have to do it today," Plagg said, before turning off the light, earning a groan from the boy.

--------------------

He didn't sleep. Not at all.

Plagg knew that, but he snuck out anyway. He flew over to Marinette's balcony.

He didn't have troble entering and finding Tikki.

As soon as she saw him, she hugged him. "Plagg, I'm so sorry. I'm trying,"

"It's okay. Adrien figured out who she is. Now we have advantage and she doesn't," he sighed.

"Wait, Adrien? As in Adrien Agreste?" she asked shocked.

"I should have not said that," Plag shrugged.

"No, it's not that," Tikki shook her head. "This is good,"

Plagg looked at her weirdly. "What's good at this? All we can do is being followed by cameramen,"

Tikki rolled her eyes at Plagg's stupid comment. "No silly. Make Adrien confuse her. She has a crush on him. Make her confused,"

------------------------------------

"Plagg?" Adrien muttered as he looked for a small kwami. Adrien rolled his eyes, thinking the little cat is sleeping somewhere.

He didn't see it slipping inside his room again.

At seven o'clock he stood up, being really tired, but he couldn't sleep.

Plagg sat on his shoulder and wispered something in his ear.

"WHAT? Are you nuts, Plagg?" he asked his little kwami.

"Trust me. It'll work,"

Adrien sighed and hated himself for actually listening to him. He got dressed and waited.

Nathalie came to his room not long after, seeing he was ready.

She gave him the schedule and left him.

When he arrived to school, he became nervous. What if Plagg's plan doesn't work?

He saw the girl with pingtails infront of him and she smiled at him. "Hello, Adrien,"

"Hey Marinette," he replied. When she wanted to walk away, he grabbed her hand. "I-I was meaning to ask y-you if...-"

"Guys!" Alya screamed. The two teens and Nino in the background turned to her. "You need to see this,"

Adrien wasn't happy he got interrupted, but he still went with it.

"Someone just mailed me a picture," she scrolled down on her tablet. "Of Chat Noir and Ladybug kissing,"

A shock strucked Adrien as all of them looked at the picture. It wasn't clear, but it was visible they were kissing.

Adrien cursed his luck for working today.

"D-Do you think Chat Noir gave up and joined Ladybug?" Marinette asked. Adrien rolled his eyes.

'You would fool me, Princess. At least if I didn't know the truth,' he thought.

"I d-don't know. I hope not," Nino sighed.

"I'm sending this to the news. They need to know," Alya tapped on her tablet, but Adrien stopped her.

"Don't do it, Alya. What if it's a false alarm? You don't want to make people panic," he said, hoping it would convince her.

Marinette's expression changed to something no one could figure what it meant.

"Yeah, but what if it's true?" she asked. Adrien wanted to roll his eyes.

"Then when Ladybug strucks again, Chat Noir will be there with her," he sighed. "I just hope it doesn't happen,"

Alya nodded. "It's the best I don't do this,"

"Chat Noir is the only hope we have," Nino sighed.

Marinette was pissed. That photo could cause the panic across the down, but she liked Adrien standing up for what he thinks for once.

They all wanted to go to class, when Adrien stopped Marinette.

"Look I wanted to ask you before Alya came," he sighed, nervous. Why was he nervous?

"Are you okay, you look kind of pale," she smiled.

"I'm fine,"

"Okay then. What do you need?" she asked him.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me?" he bit his lip. Marinette's brain stopped for a second. Her crush just asked her out.

She wanted to say something, but she couldn't.

"I understand if you don't want to," he said, wanting to walk away when she pulled him back.

"No, I'd love to actually. I was just suprised," she gave him one of her charming smiles. Her big blue eyes were looking right at his.

How hasn't he figure it out before? They look so simillar.

Adrien smiled, before they walked to class together.

-----------------------------

School went through with a blurr. Alya had no idea what was happening with Marinette to be on a cloud nine for all the lessons.

"Okay, girl. Spill it," Alya said as they exited the building.

She saw Adrien leaving, winking at her before entering a limousine.

"He asked me out," she said, smiling. Alya's eyes widened and hugged her best friend.

"Oh my god, that's amazing! When is the date?" she asked.

"Friday,"

"That's two days from now. I'm preparing you myself," Alya said, before she dragged Marinette to the bakery.

-----------------------------

Clock was around midnight, when Ladybug spotted Chat on the roof of some house.

"It's a nice night, isn't it?" she asked. Chat smirked at her. Now the second part of his plan.

"Indeed, my lady," he said, leaving her speechless. He hasn't called her that for almost half a year.

She didn't let herself get confused and sat down beside him.

He turned his gaze on a girl infront of him. "Have I ever told you, you look purr-fect?"

Her breathing stopped for a second and he noticed, even though she went back to normal fast.

"Back with those awful puns of yours?" she asked.

"I beg your pardon, bugaboo. If they are something, they are hiss-terical," he laughed to himself.

She turned to look at the city infront of her. It felt just like the old times, just a little colder.

He gently grabbed her chin and turned it so she was facing him. Her eyes were confused.

Before she knew, his lips were pressed against hers, but she didn't protest. She kissed him back and smirked into the kiss.

"Finally deciding it's enough of rejecting me?" she wispered against his lips.

"Maybe. Maybe not," he said, closing the gap between them again. She laughed into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He didn't really care if there was someone watching them. He knew the limit and he would stop there if he had to.

She bit his lip, earning a slight moan from him and he pulled her to himself even more.

Not long after he pulled them apart. Ladybug pouted a little, trying to kiss him again, but he refused.

"Needy, m'lady?" he asked, smirking at her.

"Nah, just bored," she shrugged. He stood up and rolled his eyes.

"See you around," he said before jumping home, leaving her with loss for her words.

--------------------------

I feel like I have no idea where the hell this story is going so don't judge 😂😂😂😹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 257 16
!!! Spoilers for Miraculous Ladybug Season 4 Finale !!! "I don't know, what if you're Felix?" Ladybug breathed heavily, signaling an oncoming panic a...
166K 4.4K 21
"burn them with your success" .. alright then that's exactly what I'll do I, Marinette dupain-cheng, promise myself to become the successful person S...
351K 10.9K 35
Due to an arranged marriage set up by Gabriel Agreste, Adrien is married to Chloe. He runs away from home, upset that he can't make his own choices...
38.5K 1.4K 6
Adrien Agreste is different. He was born with a curse. He could kill and destroy anything he touched. Ignored and misunderstood by his father, he bel...