Drawn Out Dreams. [A Zarry Fa...

By 1Dreamteam

Zayn Malik was always different compared to the other children as he grew up. He was never understood, and in... More

Drawn Out Dreams. [A Zarry Fanfiction.]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Naughty Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two ~Mature~
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
- Epilogue -
- Thanks, Love & Appreciation -
[ A Query ]

Chapter Thirty Two

27.3K 840 946
By 1Dreamteam

With sketchbooks held closely to his chest, and a small smile propped onto his innocent face, Zayn Malik walked past the school bike sheds and towards the school gate. It was the end of the school day and he’d been a little late coming out from school, due to being too concentrated in his artwork to realise that the bell was ringing loudly to send the students home.

The sky was clear, the heat from the impending British summer still hot in the air as Zayn walked through the gates, his brown eyes taking in his surroundings. There were the odd clouds of white fluff hung in the sky, while the rest was a beautiful baby blue colour. The odd trees that were down the footpath were full of spring green colours, and Zayn’s brown eyes took in every colour, mentally allocating each as a type of green, before continuing his walk to the bus stop, ready to see his Nana.

Louis Tomlinson’s hand hit Andy’s side to alert him that the boy had walked past them and was now walking in front of them. The two boys seemed to kick themselves off the wall of the bike sheds and start walking after the boy, keeping a normal pace. They couldn’t get him here, they knew just where to get him though, and all they had to do was be patient.

Normally, Louis wouldn’t have been able to wait, but as he and Andy looked into the back of the mute boy’s head, all they saw was the absolute state that Liam was in, and wanted to make this crazy shithead pay. They exchanged another nod and a glance in each other’s direction, as they slowly followed the kid through the town.

“Can’t believe he’s got the whole sixth form thinking he’s some mute little angel…” Andy scoffed, his eyes glaring into the back of the boy’s head, “Fucking psycho.”

Louis quickly nodded in agreement, thinking of all of the big tears that had poured from Liam’s innocent brown eyes and soaked his sleeve. Neither Louis nor Andy had ever seen Liam so sad and choked up about something, and that’s why they were so angry about this whole situation. Liam was too nice a person to cry.

“We’ll show him fucking psycho…” Louis looked from the boy and to his best friend, as a wide smirk grew on his face, the smirk that always told one of his closest friends that an ingenious idea had popped into his head. Andy caught onto this quickly, and almost bounced on the spot in excitement.

“What is it, what is it?” Andy asked quickly, as he looked into the devious blue-grey eyes that belonged to the boy.

The same smirk stayed perched on Louis’ slender face, as his hand dipped into his pocket. Andy waited for a moment in silence as the two boys walked along, Louis’ hand rustling inside of his pocket, before the chestnut haired lad pulled a bright green lighter from his pocket and brought it up to Andy’s face, tapping the boy’s nose with it. Andy looked over it, before his left brow slowly rose up above the other, to show the slight confusion in his mind. 

“Louis, we can’t light the kid on fire. We’re going to make him pay but I don’t want to go to jail for it. Especially not with this face.” Andy spoke quickly, before pointing to his now smiling face, which made Louis roll his eyes.

“Pfft, atleast you won’t have this problem,” Louis spoke before he bumped his hips against Andy’s to gesture to his backside. Andy rolled his eyes at how over proud the boy was of the two balloons that he called his arse.

“And anyway, that wasn’t the point.” Louis told him standoffishly, before he looked forward to where Zayn Malik was still walking out in front of them, not one care in the world.

At that moment, Zayn took a left down a small road towards the park, his skinny little body almost as if on autopilot to Andy and Louis’ demands. As the raven haired boy turned, both boys took a glance at the small book in his hands, accompanied by a huge sketchbook which almost seemed to be protecting the smaller book, as if knowing that boys like Andy and Louis were going to try to get it from it’s rightful owner.

Blue-grey eyes met Andy’s once more, and excitable grin on Louis’ face. Andy chuckled a little bit as Louis’ thumb flicked against the lighter in his hand, producing a small spark and flame which danced to Louis’ demand. Both boys, the newest plan evident in their minds, laughed to each other and eagerly followed their victim.

The pretty iron gates of the park slowly started to come into the view of Zayn’s big brown eyes, and he smiled happily when a couple of birds flew from overhead and into the park, singing their happy songs and filling the air with their sweet song. The iron gates were black, with touches of gold paint around some details here and there, which appealed very heavily to Zayn’s eyes. The way they seemed to glimmer when the afternoon sun hit them made Zayn smile, as he promised himself that he would sit and draw the gates as soon as he could.

He walked under the gates as a couple of teenage girls walked past him the other way, even though the raven haired lad was oblivious to the sparkling eyes that were taking him in dreamily as the girls walked past. He was too busy letting his eyes wander over the small parts of the gate where the paint had dried and worn away due to the weather’s abuse, and in it’s place had left a small patch of copper coloured, worn iron.

Zayn inhaled the sweet scent of the flowers that were in the park and the smile stayed etched into his face; one of the boy’s favourite times of day now here and upon him. He loved walking under the gates and past the flowers before heading under his favourite little lane of trees before walking around the fountain. He little walks around the park were almost a religion to him. The sounds of the birds and the gravel underfoot, the feeling of either the summer sun on his skin or a cold wintry breeze whipping around him as he walked through his park route never failed to make him feel as happy as he did now.

Andy and Louis were still on his trail. They’d picked up their pace, and much to their delight, Zayn hadn’t realised just how long the two boys had been following him for. They were just waiting for any moment when they’d run over to him, grab his arms and pull him into the old abandoned boathouse, which was near a small lake, which must have been used for some sort of boating decades ago. There weren’t that many people around, which was a bonus for them both, as it meant there’d be no one to intervene as they beat the kid’s pitiful face in.

At that thought, Andy’s face twisted a little and he leaned over to Louis a little.

“Louis, the kid’s already quite beaten up, isn’t he? You ever noticed that?” Andy asked, looking away from the back of Malik’s head and into Louis’ face, to see whether his friend had noticed what he did. Louis’ blue-grey eyes looked at Malik before nodding slowly.

“Yeah, yeah he is, isn’t he?” Louis replied, finally looking at Andy with a nod of agreement. Both boys grew quiet as they followed the scrawny body of Zayn through their park, their minds going over all of the times they had seen him a little bruised and battered. Andy even managed to remember a moment in lower school, maybe in year 8 when the boy had come to school with a patch of his hair missing. The silence confirmed to each other that they were sharing the same thoughts, and for the first time, they both became very uneasy about what they were going to do.

Andy told himself to man up, while Louis brought back the image of his crying best friend to spur him on.

They both watched as Zayn neared to the boathouse, and Andy hit his friend’s arm to announce that now was the time to strike. They both started to gain their walking pace, Louis’ grey-blue orbs checking around to make sure one last time that there was no one around that would see them, while Andy watched as the raven haired boy got closer to them, due to their own quick walking pace.

“Now!” Louis snapped, before they both started to jog over to the boy, but suddenly Andy gasped and pulled Louis to a halt, pulling him behind a set of bushes where they’d be hidden. Andy’s body almost fell on top of Louis, his being a more athletic build in comparison to Louis, who still owned some puppy fat on his tummy.

“What?!” Andy quickly hissed, as he repeatedly swotted the back of Louis’ head to show his annoyance. Louis pushed him off with one hand, while using the other to grab hold of Andy’s chin so that he could yank the boy’s face in the direction of where Zayn Malik was now stood. Both boys watched on in shock, Louis letting out a curse before they both stumbled away in absolute shock.

“Oh my God…” Louis spoke, still thinking of what they had just seen.

“We need to tell Liam!” Andy spoke quickly, before yanking on Louis’ arm, now in the eager direction of Liam’s house.

When the boys had arrived at Liam’s house, Louis quickly knocked on the door. On the whole journey over here, they’d both been talking about what exactly they’d just seen, and they had to tell Liam. In their minds, it was extremely valuable information. If this went round the school, Zayn Malik would never be seen as the mute chameleon, since the boy tended to blend into his surroundings with ease, he’d be known as much more. They gave each other another look before the door was flung open.

“Hey Louis! Hey Andy! Are you here for Liam? He’s upstairs, he was working on his schoolwork, but I’m sure he’ll want to see you!” Niall Horan spoke excitedly, bobbing around a little bit as his big blue eyes took in the two teenagers stood in front of him. Louis and Andy had never really had an attachment to Liam’s younger brother.

“Er, yeah we’ll just go straight up, thanks bud.” Louis said, tapping Niall on the head before they both went up the stairs, calling a greeting to Liam’s Mum who was cooking. They raced into Liam’s room, and Liam was already looking up at them from his homework-covered desk with a curious look.

“Why do you both look like you’ve just met the queen or something?” Liam asked, his brow turning into a slight frown, but before Andy could step forward and reply, excited footsteps came running into Liam’s bedroom, and Niall appeared once again. The fourteen year old darted inbetween Andy’s legs, and then popped out the other side and looked at them all gleefully.

“What are you guys doing? I got a new football! If you want we could go play football in the garden, that’s what me and Liam do sometimes in the summer, and Dad joins in too and he is so easy to score goals from!” Niall started to babble excitedly, as he looked from the three older teenagers in the room, his eyes glittering as he spoke. Liam rolled his eyes and covered Niall’s face with his large hand before pushing him onto his bed.

“Shut up, Niall!” Liam snapped, before facing his two friends in confusion again. One minute he’d been writing an essay about why some character in some book he could care less about relates to the audience, and now his two best friends had barged into his house with the weirdest looks on their faces. Andy combed through his hair and looked at Louis and nodded.

“It’s…oh my God, Li, it’s huge!” Louis exclaimed, causing Liam to look at them both in massive confusion.

“What in God’s name are you talking about?!” Liam burst out, the amount of confusion running around his mind that he could barely take it anymore.

“Did you guys fuck or something?” Liam asked slowly, looking over the two people he thought to be the straightest on the planet curiously. Andy rolled his eyes and tutted as a reply.

“Would you stop thinking with your cock for five minutes, please? We have like, mega huge news!” Louis bursted out, stepping forward and sitting on the bed next to Liam’s little brother, who was giggling ecstatically. Niall had his hand covering his mouth as his blue eyes went around all the faces in the room.

“So many naughty words!” He giggled, before Liam had enough.

“Get out before I shout some at you!” Liam yelled, before he grabbed his brother’s small arm and pulled the boy out, ignoring the Irish sounding pleads and promises to be good, before shutting the door.

“Will one of you tell me what’s going on?” Liam asked, before he kicked the door closed and looked at his two friends.

“It’s Malik.” Andy spoke, and Liam nodded for him to carry on.

“He’s got a girlfriend and a kid!”

A/N: Hello lovely ladies, gents & hybrids! Hope you enjoyed this, sad to say that I won't be able to update until Saturday or Sunday though, because I'm going off to Birmingham! I'll miss you all! Have fun watching the film!:)    

Obicam te!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 519 15
Or the AU inspired by the Netflix Series "Sex/life" with Billie as Louis, Brad as Harry and Cooper as Luke. Additional warnings: Gonna contain R-rate...
22.4K 178 53
I mean becoming a worldwide sensation was never something I thought would happen when I was a child. I was just a normal girl, well actually I was ne...
56.9K 2.9K 41
Zayn Malik: A well-known celebrity, one of the most acclaimed and honored not just in acting but also the music industry. While he takes the pleasure...
43.2K 2.2K 35
Harry thinks he's fat. Zayn thinks Harry's beautiful. Louis thinks he can't be loved. Liam thinks anyone can be loved. Niall loves food. {Zarry...