Insanity (Derp Ssundee Horror...

By Ripples10660

Derp Ssundee is a patient at GreenWood Insane Assylm. His brother, Ssundee visits him twice a week. Will Derp... More

Pilot
Best Friends Forever
Kill Two Birds With One Giant Stone
The Grudge
Curiosity Killed The Cat
Any Last Words?
Dog On A Leash
Why?
Reality
Monster
Under Control (Season 2)
Game On
Hello, It's me.
The Day Pass
Hurt
The Fight
How To: Dig Your Own Grave
Electric Shock
The Curse
A Devil's Deal
Moonlight (Valentines Day Special)
All Is Fair In Love And War
Lets Bake A Cake!
Pyromaniac
Home (Season 3)
Simon Says
Chapters!?
Mother May I
Mother Knows Best
Demented
Self Control
Blood Thirsty
The End Of All Things (Season 3 Finally!)
The One That Got Away (Season 4)
Sugar High
Welcome Back
The Fangirl
Technology
Visitor
Miss Me?
Edge of Madness
Delusions
Am I Crazy?
The Blood of a Victim
Let's Play A Game.
Don't Forget
A New Perspective
Questions?
A New Reality

Dead Inside

187 14 60
By Ripples10660

~???~

I woke up to a sudden pain in the side of my head, holding it in pain as I sat up in bed. A bright light shinning in from a window to my right, the light showing dust particles floating around. I take a deep breath before standing, taking a moment to look around afterwards. I don't remember how I got here, or why I was here in the first place.

"Uh, hello?" I called out as I stepped out of the room.

"Oh, hey you're awake! I thought you'd never wake up." I turn around to see a boy staring up at me.

"Where am I?" I ask, putting my hand on the wall as a wave of nausea washes over me.

"You're at my house, the bathroom is down the hall by the way." He points to a door.

"Th-thanks..." I stutter, turning around to head there.

"I have breakfast ready when you're done, if you're feeling up to it anyways." He says before disappearing into the rest of the house.

I sigh, continuing till I make it to the room, shutting the door. I go over to the mirror and look at my reflection, confusion hitting me suddenly.

Who am I?

~Kit's POV :3 ~

Everyone was sitting in the small room waiting for Derp to wake up, the doctors informed us he ODed, and that he should be fine. Derp lay motionless on the hospital bed, machines keeping him alive at the moment. The doctor said he's lucky to be alive. I lean towards Gold and lay my head on his shoulder, he in return wraps his arm around me. The steady beeping of the heart monitor lulled me to sleep. I close my eyes and try to sleep, but my brain kept on thinking.

Maybe he should die, not that he deserves it but because of how much he's been through. His friends told me about how his Mom treated him, and the way he acts today now...makes sense. He was never shown love by a caring Mother, I mean, there was Ian, but even he turned his back on him at one point. Darkness can make you go crazy...it changes you, in a way that can't be und-

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the sound of the heart monitor flat lining. Adam instantly shoots up and opens the door, calling for help. A few of the others already know what's going to happen and start moving out of the room so doctors can get in.

~Derp's POV~

Darkness. In every direction. I sat on my knees and waited, not really knowing what's happening. I sigh, closing my eyes and listen to the silence around me.

"Hey." I open my eyes and look in front of me.

"I-Ian...?" Ian sat in front of me, smiling.

"Yeah, it's me." He gently grabs the sides of my face and pulls me closer into a kiss.

"Am I dead...?" I ask as we pull away.

"Not yet..." Ian hugs me, I hug back, "It doesn't hurt."

"This...this isn't real."

"Of course it is Derp, hey." He grabs my shoulders and looks at me, "I promise it didn't hurt, I was knocked out so I didn't feel anything." He says before standing up, holding his hand out for me to take.

I take it and he starts to lead me somewhere, a small light in the distance coming into view, "Where are we going?"

"I'm taking you with me." He explains.

I don't argue, I just let him pull me towards the light. Ian stops and looks at the small wall of white light before looking at me, "Go ahead, I'll be right behind you."

I step closer to the wall and I'm about to touch it when, "Derp, stop!" I look behind me and see Sshadee.

I look at Ian as Sshadee goes up to him, "Leave." He growls, and just like that...Ian turns to dust.

Sshadee turns and looks at me, "What were you thinking!?" He comes up to me and grabs me by my jacket and lifts me up, "Do you WANT to die!?" He growls, shaking me around like a useless ragdoll.

"I-I don't know!?" I say, confused about what's happening.

"You are dying Derp, you can not give up." He throws me down away from the wall, "Go that way, now." He points behind me.

"What if I don't want to." I look at the floor to avoid his glare.

"Then I will make you." My eyes widen as he walks over, grabs the back of my jacket, and starts dragging me away from the white wall and towards the darkness.

I struggle to make him let go, but he refuses, "Why are you doing this!" I yell, punching and kicking, but to no avail.

"Because I care about you Derp, because there are people out there waiting for you to come back to them!" He argues, grabbing my jacket with both hands.

"Let me go!" I grab his leg and he accidentally let's go, I have no time to get up and run so I just crawl towards the wall.

Sshadee pushes me down gets on top of me, "Derp, I will go to hell and back to bring you the fuck back, so stop fucking moving!" His voice echos around the empty room, I instantly stop moving and just go limp.

Sshadee gets up and grabs me around the waist and continues to drag me, I stay motionless and let him. After awhile, Sshadee drops me, I sit up and look at him.

"Go." He points to a wall that's completely black.

I see no point in arguing so I try to stand up, keyword try. The moment I stand, I feel a sudden pain in my chest, causing me to fall back down to my knees. I hold my chest in pain, Sshadee's voice now in the background as I focus on the excruciating pain.

Sshadee wraps his arm around my waist before taking my hand and putting it around his shoulder, he helps me up and walks with me over to the wall. The pain growing the more I walk closer to the wall. We're close enough for me to touch it, but instead, Sshadee just pushes me in. I feel like I'm falling, it's like that dream you have...you're falling and you suddenly, somehow, fall into your bed and wake up. Well, that's exactly what it felt like. I sat up trying to gasp for air, but of course there's a stupid tube shoved down my throat, the doctors surrounding me hurry to take it out, some trying to gently push me back to lay down. As soon as the tube is out I push the doctor to my left away and stand up, quickly rushing towards the door. I get the door open before any of the doctors can get to me and run out, searching frantically around for anyone I recognize.

I grab a flower vase off a stand in the hall and hit the first doctor that runs out the room, grabbing a piece of the broken glass from the vase before stabbing the second doctor in the head. I back away, putting my hand on the wall as I feel dizzy suddenly. My hand slides down the wall and I look as blood is smeared on the spot. Screams can be heard in the background. I look at my hands, one has blood, the other doesn't. I don't know what happened but, something inside of me just....snapped...

"Derp!?" A voice yells my name, I slowly look up and see a group of people staring at me.

~Adam's POV because I think Derp has lost his mind~

"Derp!?" I yell his name.

He stands there, unaware of the mess around him before he slowly looks up at us, confused. Derp tilts his head, dropping his hands to the side and starts to laugh. A doctor tries to grab his shoulder when he instantly turns to him and, I kid you not, punches right into his chest and yanks out...a heart. The doctor falls to the ground dead. I take a deep breath before rushing towards him while he's distracted and tackle him to the ground, pinning his arms down. Derp squirms around, hissing, and growling at me like a wild animal, at this point, he IS a wild animal.

"Quentin, get something to knock him out, quick!" I yell, not even daring to take my eyes of Derp.

Soon, Quentin gets on his knees beside me, a syringe in hand.

"That is not going to work." Both of us look up at whoever said that.

"Sshadee!" I hear Seto yell in excitement.

'Sshadee' laughs, a smug grin on his face, "You might as well poke him, that shit will do nothing to him, not like this anyway."

"And how do you know this?" Quentin asks.

"I have known Derp for years, I know what he is capable of." He says, crossing his arms.

"Okay Mr. KnowItAll, what do we do?" I ask, glaring at him.

"Simple, run." He laughs, "There is no stopping him till he is calmed down. And the only way he will calm down is killing." He explains.

I look down at Derp who is still trying to get away, "I can't, innocent people will die." I look up at him once again.

"Good luck with that." He says before disappearing right in front of us.

Unfortunately I wasn't paying attention and Derp kicks me, causing me to let him go. Quentin grabs my arms and pulls me away as fast as he can.

"One, two, three, four I think I should count some more, five, six, seven, eight, no one ever appreciates, nine, ten, you'll die again."

"Oh shit." Quentin helps me up and we both run back, "Run!" I yell at the others, pushing a few to make them run.

I look back just in time to see Derp grab a nurse by the head and, with a sickening crack, smash her head into the wall, blood splattering everywhere. He slowly turns his head to look at me with a crazed grin spread across his face. (If you've ever seen the video called "Flowey's transformation", at the end where blood splatters on him and he looks at you with this creepy smiling face...yeah, you should watch that!) Derp starts running at us, he's faster than I thought. To slow him down I knock over the stand with a vase on top, he just jumps over it.

"Hurry, the stairs, go!" I yell, Ty opening the door for everyone.

Ty goes in and I shut the door, everyone rushing up the stairs as I stay and try and keep the door closed. I knew I would be able to hold it closed so I back away as he kicks it down. His arms were now covered in blood, along with splattered blood on his face, he twitches spasmodically as he comes closer to me.

"Derp stop, we're friends, it's me Adam remember!?" I try to reason with him.

Derp grabs my shirt and lifts me up on the rail of the steps, below me is a drop to my death. Derp's eyes suddenly turn completely red and he throws me back on the steps.

"I would run if I were you." He says, his voice sounds like...Sshadee!

I stand up and start running up the stairs, Derp now rushing to catch up with me. I throw open the door to the roof, my friends frantically running around looking for a way out. I look around, but to no avail...we're trapped. Derp busts down the door, I back away closer to my friends. He stands there and watches us, a wide grin on his face, he doesn't move, just stares...waiting.

I cautiously walk to the back of the group, hoping he won't do anything as I look over the edge, trying to find a way out, but what I do see is...vines...purple vines crawling up the side of the building. I look at Seto, his hand is behind his back and is glowing a light purple color. I take a deep breath to calm down, my nerves slowly taking over. Suddenly, Derp charges at us, everyone splits and runs in different directions, except Seto who stays and dodges Derp every time he tries to grab or punch him. Seto then swings his right arm, a vine shooting out and wrapping around Derp's neck. Derp tries to move forward, but the vine pulls him back choking him a little. More vines wrap around his arms, legs, and waist, he growls and struggles to get away.

"Derp, calm down...we're your friends." Seto says, going closer to him.

"Seto, don't." I warn him, he ignores me.

The vines pull his arms back as Seto gets on his knees in front of him, Derp growls and tries to break away from the vines. Unfortunately, we hear a snap, one of the vines freeing his arm and he grabs Seto by the neck. Vines frantically grab Derp but he refuses to let go of Seto, who whimpers and weakly tries to push him away. Derp yanks his other hand free and gets on top of Seto, both hands wrapped around his neck. We try and go towards him but Derp looks up and growls at us, squeezing his neck tighter. Seto's eyes turn completely red before a vine wraps around Derp's neck and forces him back, choking him. Seto crawls backwards away from him, the vine getting tighter, Derp starts coughing violently for air. Derp frantically tries to get the vine off of him but to no avail.

"Seto stop, you're going to kill him!" I yell, running over to Derp.

Seto's eyes turn back to purple and he immediately stops, the vine going loose, I carefully untangle Derp from the vines as he stares at me with wide eyes.

Suddenly, someone came running through the door, wait, isn't that?

"Ian!" His Mom...

The lady rushes over to us, pushing me way before getting on her knees and hugging Derp tightly, "Mommy...?" Derp says, kind of in a daze at the moment.

"Oh God, what did they do to you!? You're covered in blood! Come on, let's get you cleaned up dear." She makes him stand up and leads him away, but not before turning and looking at me with a glare.

We watch as she takes him away, and in the end takes him with her...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 160 22
I haven't seen many stories for this man so now I'm writing one 😌😌 Soo basically you're a little PSYCHOPATH but Danny here is still trying to figur...
766K 21.1K 24
A broke, unemployed girl with a nursing degree who just can't seem to find a job... until she finds an ad in the paper for an insane asylum. The job...
7.3K 248 8
"Why did I even take this job Ian?" SSundee rolled his eyes. "Because you needed a part-time job. Plus, at least you're not alone. This place is pret...
11.1K 253 17
Derp Ssundee is sick of being stuck in Ian's head and he wants revenge. He hates watching Ian have all the good times so he decides to fight back. Wh...