Adopted by Elounor!<3

By greenturtle118

17 year old Katrina is adopted by Elounor and thrown into a pit of fame, love and friendship. Add on a few t... More

Adopted by Elounor! <3
Adoption Day «teaser»
1. Adoption Day - Part 1
1. Adoption Day part 2
2. Going Home
3. Your Biggest Fan
4. Hide and Seek
5. Best Friend
6. Shopping Time, With A Twist.
7. Carrots
8. The Beach
9. Meet & Greet
10. Charlotte
11. Lazy Day
13. Messages
14. Lizzie
15. To Prank or Not To Prank?
16. Sidekick
17. Weird
18. She Found Out
19. Concerns
20. Sleepy Time
21. Again
22. Consciousness
23. The Key
24. Kat
25. Not again...
26. Gone
27. New ideas
28. Information
29. Reactions
30. Will You?
31. Nothing
Cast List!
A.N
32. Jealousy
33. Discharged
34. The Wedding
*Epilogue*
To all of the readers!

12. Bored. Bored. Bored

5K 135 20
By greenturtle118

Picture of Kat on the side -->

*Katrina's POV*

~Mid-day~

"I'm bored. " I say to Louis with a pout. "Then find something entertaining to do." He says. I frown, "But I can't find anything to do." I say to him with a shrug. He sighs and goes over and gets his laptop. He hands it to me. "Here. Are you going to be alright here by yourself for a while?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine. Where are you going to go?" I ask him, curiously.

"I'm taking Eleanor out to dinner tonight and I would like everything to be perfect so I'm going to pre-order everything and make sure it's all ready."

I smile at him. "Eleanor will love it, I'm sure."

He laughs and grabs his coat. "Liam is going to come by in a while to check on you. And the house."

I raise an eyebrow. "What would I do to the house?"

Without a second thought he says "You could flood it or set it on fire."

I scoff at his words. "I'm not that hopeless you know!"

He winks "I know. But Liam is still coming over later. Bye" He leaves closing the door softly behind him. Everybody is already out somewhere.

Zayn went shopping, Eleanor went to get her hair cut along with Harry and Liam, and Niall went out to Nandos or something.

I sigh and pull the laptop onto my lap. What to do, what to do. I decided to make a twitter. Everyone has one. I set my username as @KatrinaTommo

Then set the name on my profile as Katrina Tomlinson. I search through the photos and find one of me and the girls on the beach.

I choose that one to be my profile pic. I fill in the rest of the info then send my first tweet, 'I am here, alone. Bored, nothing to do :( Help me.'

I laugh and shake my head slightly. I follow the boys and shut the laptop lid a tiny bit.

I go to the kitchen and get some lunch, a ham sandwich. Yummy.

I eat it on my way back to the living room. I open the laptop again to find that the boys had followed me back as well as 200,000 other people. I gasp then fangirl.

I have NEVER had that many followers. Well, I never had a Twitter so, yeah.

Anyways, it's about half three when Liam comes to check on me, following him is Niall. I wave at them from my bed when they come up.

"Hi" I greet them. They say 'Hi' back to me and pull me in for a hug. I smile at them both.

"Do you know when everyone else is going to be back?" I ask them. They shake their heads.

"Oh, alright."

They stay for a while after that. We are playing on the Wii in the game room that I never knew existed in the basement. It is Just Dance.

Liam is losing terribly, I am alright according to it and Niall is winning. I did NOT expect that! It is now 6:35pm. Everyone had got back around an hour ago.

Louis had taken Eleanor out to dinner about half an hour ago. I have no idea where everyone else is. I get bored so I decide to text Tia.

Our conversation goes something like this:

Me: Hi Tia! Long time no see. Wuu2?

Tia: Hi Kat. Yes it's been a while. Nothin' much. You?

Me: Playing Just dance with Liam and Niall. Niall's winning and Liam is losing, big time.

Tia: Lol. I'm just laying on my bed, nothing exciting.

Me: Hey, You want to come over for a sleepover on Friday?

(A.N/ It's Wednesday!)

Tia: OF COURSE! I'll be there :P

Me: Yep :D See you here on Friday around 12? Then we could go and do something. Like ice skating :L

Tia; Yes! That would be great. I have to go. I'll see you Friday! :) xo

Me: Byeeeeeeeeeee :) xo

Yey. Now I have Friday to look forward to. I'm pretty sure that El and Lou wouldn't mind. I go back to playing Just Dance with the boys. Eventually, everyone joins us and there is a huge competition. The end results are:

1st: Niall

2nd: Me

3rd: Jade

4th: Harry

5th: Perrie

6th: Jesy

7th: Leigh-Anne

8th: Liam

It's cool that I came 2nd. Everyone congratulates myself, Niall and Jade and go though to the kitchen to find something to eat. I settle with spaghetti.

___

~Friday, 12pm~

We were all bored so we came bowling. Tia is here too, like she said the other day. I am currently winning this game, which surprises me. Hazza is losing. It's funny watching his face after he throws the bowling ball down the aisle. Priceless. I need to take a picture of that later.

~2hrs later~

We have just finished the game. I won. woohoo. I am buzzing. I can't wait for mine and Tia's sleepover tonight. It is going to be amaZAYN

We are on our way back to our house in the car. Louis is driving. I want to pull his hair out. He drives like a grandma, SO FREAKING SLOW!

~15minutes later~

I wanna kill him. He is going so slow we are still on the same road we were on 15 minutes ago. It isn't even that long.

Eventually, we pull up out the house and I get out of that car as fast as I can. "Jesus Lou, you drive SOOOOO slow!" I yell at him from the front door. He is still walking up the path.

"I get that a lot" he says looking at the boys, grinning. All of them shoot him annoyed faces.

I laugh at them. Their faces are so funny when they do that. We finally get into the house and I dump my things upstairs on my bed. Tia has came up with me.

We just sat on my bed and chatted with me about stuff for a while. Until it got to a sensitive question. "Have you ever had a boyfriend?" she asked. I froze.

She immediately saw and asked me what was wrong. I didn't answer. The memories had come flooding back. We were kissing in the woods and we were all happy, then it changed to being a storm and him breaking up with me.

I still remember that day as if it were yesterday. Nick and I were always the most cutest couple in school, not anymore though. Tears start streaming down my face. Tia has absolutely no idea what to do. In the end she pulls me in for a hug and is rubbing my back.

*Tia's POV*

I have no idea what to do. Do I comfort her, or do I go and tell someone. I must have hit a soft spot that triggered something. Flashbacks maybe? I don't know.

In the end I just decide to pull her in for a hug and comfort her. I just whisper nice things to her until she calms down. When she has I ask her if she's alright.

She nods in reply but I can tell she is lying. I pull her in for another hug.

*Katrina's POV*

She pulls me in for another hug. I know she could tell I was lying. I am most definitely not alright.

~10 hours later~

We are sitting watching Titanic. It's at the bit where Jack is teaching Rose to spit then Rose's mother walks up behind them and they don't notice until Rose turns around.

I am like, peeing myself here. It is so funny. Tia is the same. Everyone else is upstairs somewhere, most likely sleeping as it is now just after midnight.

We are sprawled out across two of the three couches in the living room.

~~~

Titanic ended about an hour ago and we are both still bawling our eyes out. That film makes me cry every time, I swear.

I am about to fall asleep when I remember something...

It's my birthday tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for 4k reads :)

Keep spreading this book around my fellow marshmallows

Love yaa

Beth

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.6K 44
After Kayla's parents die she is sent to an orphanage and lives there for 5 months till Perrie wants to adopt a daughter and the boys all agree. Zayn...
25.4K 600 30
a 17 year old girl that get adopted by her dream husband does she find love
40.6K 1K 19
Perrie has been dealing with her boyfriend Zayn in a dead end relationship. when she decides to break it off, she gets broken down,hated on,and worst...
68.6K 2.3K 33
{sequel to "zayn, i'm pregnant."} "what happened to us?'' zayn sighed groggily as perrie took a steady seat next to him. "we're like an old married c...