Book 3: Memories & Journal En...

Von Strawbana

Lucy had fallen ill the last time we saw Fairy Tail. The Fairy Tail Guild was told their friend wouldn't wake... Mehr

The Beginning
Friends
Welcome Back!!
The Meeting
Little sky Dragon
Light and Shadow
The Dying Lights
Little FLower
Little Star
Details!!!
The Secret Meetings
Time Goes By
A taken heart
Nothing Lasts Forever
Saved
Announcement!!!
Book is Out!!!
Magic With In
Half Way There
Is This Love?
Tears Under the Stars
That One Moment
A New Journey
The Truth Of Me
Smiling Pain
Happiness
Another Little One's Smile
Love Is The Power To Light
A Story of Hell
Announcement
WOW
Waking Up
The Final Book!!
Sorry!!
The End and Beginning!

Announcement

152 1 0
Von Strawbana

Hello everyone! So okay so. I've made a new account on here. A better on may I add that. And so what I'm doing is I'm going to keep this one to read on and possibly finish all my books on here that are currently  available. 

So after this book, I'm planning to just use this account to read books on and then use my other one to write books. I'm going to make this announcement on all my other books, even the ones that have been completed. So if you see another book that's just like this one or any of my other ones, just know that's me. 

So yeah, but that won't be for a while so don't worry. It'll probably be close to summer when that happens.

Also I hope you've enjoyed my books so far, and just know that I will be revising the books to make them a bit more enjoyable, and likable. Also I'm planning on writing another book, yes it's Nalu. It's going to be a kidnap story so yeah be expecting that on my new account.

And the new is called Wormy2. 

Alright now I have to go see ya'll later!!!! 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

263K 6.2K 37
Lucy Heartfillia, a proud wizard of the Fairytail Guild, overhears her best friend and crush, Natsu Dragneel saying, "Lucy? I don't like her, she's p...
36.2K 820 30
Natsu returns from his year away to find that Lucy is missing and the guild has been disbanded. Now he must bring everyone together to find the girl...
4.5K 258 15
The Fairy Tail guild was as it normally was, noisy and full of life. That is...... until it wasn't. After a horrible virus broke loose the guild is s...
257K 6K 24
Natsu & Lucy are happily married having a great life. While Natsu is away on a job with Erza and Gray Wendy and Lucy find out a big surprise, Lucy's...