Alfonso's Bride

By tartiana

Forced into marriage for a business deal, Helena has to face the difficulties of being a wife. Her misery ho... More

ME
Prologue
Home- 1
Wedding- 2
Wedding night- 3
Shopping- 4
Good goes wrong-5
St Peter's... 6
Diagnosed-7
Hospital-8
Hospital 2- 9
Shower- 10
Getting Green-11
Apologizing- 12
Day Out-13
Suicide- 14
Gags- 15
Day with Annie- 17
hospital-18
Dance-19
Melanie-20
Alfonso!!!-21
Revelation-22
Hospital-23
Coming home -24
two years later...25
EPILOGUE

Day in bed- 16

1.7K 82 0
By tartiana

Two weeks had passed since Alfonso had attempted suicide and now he had been brought home. He stayed in hospital since he had started radiotherapy but there was no treatment on weekends so he was home.

Helena looked at Alfonso in his sleep. She just prayed to God that he would be fine today, maybe they would walk to the waterfall again. "Why are you staring?" Helena looked at him confused but comprehending just fine. She was silent and he seemed as if he would not say anything soon. As betraying as impulse is she leant in and kissed his lips. He feebly cupped her chin but she was quick to pull away.

"Uhm.... This is..." He started.

"...wrong..." Alfonso coughed out barely audible.

"Yes I mean... It is unchaste."

Helena pulled out of bed and ran to open the blinders. "Good morning..." Her voice sang through Alfonso's ears as the sunshine struck his eyes. She walked over to bed sitting next to his lifeless anatomy.

"How are you?" She asked caressing Alfonso with her eyes and Alfonso drew his hand to the nape of her neck. Somehow he knew he was a scary sight but that did not mean he should not touch his wife when he wanted.

"Fi-ne," his voice broke as he tried to respond.

"I made oatmeal," she cheered pulling a bowl from the table for him to see, seemed like she had been awake fo long time now.

"You....?" He tried to raise his eyebrow but she caught him quickly saying, "Yes me. Sit up, sir, would you?" Alfonso wiggled in bed and Helena was more than willing to help him by fixing the pillows and keeping the shoulder covers shoulder high.

She took the bowl of cereal to blow on it so that it was cool enough for him to eat, a gesture that warmed Alfonso up and almost bring tears to his eyes. She was however oblivious of his feelings towards the affectionate gesture she had made as she gave Alfonso a spoonful. He looked at the ring on her finger which drew her attention to the hand with which she was carrying the spoon.
"What are you looking at?" She smiled at him, turned out their smiles communicated more than their voices did.

"You're left handed, is what I'm looking at," he lied taking her hand fingering the ring on her finger. She had never taken it off, he thought. She fed him another spoonful after smoothly drawing her hand away from him.

"Ma Donna...." he began,"do you regret it?" He whispered a croak. He was asking about their marriage.

Helena shook her head and leaned in towards Alfonso, "I regret nothing, I never regret things I have a say in and I had a say in this." She continued feeding Alfonso the oatmeal quietly.

"I need to use the bathroom..." his voice rasped but he continued, "...and the shower..."

"You really need it," she said faking a condescending look and scrunching her nose in exaggerated disgust. Alfonso grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her on the bed with forced strength. She jerked too late, stumbled then fell on his torso. He started tickling her as she guffawed trying to get up and managing easily for he was too weak to pin her down. She pulled back laughing oblivious of his stare.

He looked at her dimpled cheeks which were now red due to the laugh. She was sitting at the other side of the bed as she hyperventilated to gain composure. She was pretty. Very beautiful. Her fair skin, blonde hair and green eyes. Her sylphlike body with heavy breasts and a smooth delicate hip curve was enough to keep anyone staring forever. Her pearly white smile and even her distant look, all looked very luring.

Something tugged at the pit of his stomach as he appreciated her looks. Something ticked on his mind as he registered her wonderful smile. Something pulled on his heartstrings as her laughter broke the silence of his bedroom. He looked at her and his eyes glazed. Okay, tickling her was a bad idea.

"Okay...I suppose I'll help you to the bathroom." That broke his face gazing snapping his mind into focus.

"Yeah...uh...I suppose." She helped him up bracing herself for the walk to the bathroom.

"You look better now. I was scared when I woke you up, but look at you now....looking all better already.

"I feel better now anyway," a mischievous ghost smile danced on his lips as he stared down at her from the corner of his eyes, "You look good yourself." Helena looked at him her face serious at first the a smile broke broke out of her lips. She grinned flashing her pearly whites causing him to grin too- a slow satisfied grin on Alfonso's lips that screamed Damn yeah!

"I was never ill though,"

"I know. You just look good everyday. You're always pretty especially when you smile." And oh she did look good. Her clothes looked good on her. Her face was always natural. Her long thick lashes, and soft pink lips drove him insane.

He could kiss those lips and she would just accept, moaning...and clawing her fingernails on his back. Then she would curl her long legs around his waist so that he would....

Adulterer!

He would nuzzle on her neck and she would...

Adulterer!

Oh she would chant his name over and over again...Sir Diego... Sir Diego...Sir Diego...Sir Diego...

"Sir Diego! I...I ran your bath...you look at me as if you would eat me and it is a bit chilling."

Oh Ma Donna, I would.

"Uhm..." He chuckled nervously then continued, "I was absent minded, I'm sorry." He said sheepishly and nodded his head for her to excuse him.

"You had a bath already?" He asked before she turned to leave the room. She nodded slightly, "Yes, it's twelve in the noon already."

He nodded dropping his clothes on the floor leaving himself naked in front of Helena except for the jokey he kept on. Helena sucked in some air before turning to leave.

"Wait... " Alfonso stuttered but continued, "...wait for me please...." He was too weak to do everything alone.

"Help me in." he more or less begged her hurting his broken ego. Helena was the only one  who had seen him this vulnerable and he sought to keep it that way. Helena walked towards him afraid...of him?

"Call Annie for me..." he said looking at her while he rested his body on the wall painting as if taking his clothes off was a difficult job.... And being honest it was a difficult job for him.

Helena nodded and turned to call Annie. Alone in the bathroom Alfonso sunk onto the floor clutching his head restricting and unmanly whimper. He sat on the tiled floor in his white jokey underwear. An expensive cut he always wasted money on. He loved his jokey underwears and was willing to pay however much to have them.

Annie ran in frantically  and stopped seeing Alfonso on the floor. She walked towards him and dropped to the floor next to him looking into his lost sad eyes.

"Are you okay,  baby? " Annie  asked switching into mommy mode and Alfonso shook his head holding onto Annie's hand.

"I need you to wash me, Lalie." he whispered calling her Lalie with that voice for the first time since he went to college. They
had been always close but everything had changed when Alfonso went to college. It's called growing up.  He was now distant, quiet and shy.

"I'll do it okay...." Annie whispered turning around to find Helena gone.  She helped Alfonso up stripping  what was left before easing him into the bathtub.  He got in wincing a bit and lay with his back on the wall.

.....

Helena sat up when Annie got into the bedroom with Alfonso looking a bit brighter. He was in his white drawers with his blue gown hanging on his shoulders. It seemed as if his semi-nudity did not bother him in any way.

They got Alfonso into bed and he dozed off as soon as his head hit the pillow.

"He's in love with you." Annie stated philosophically, as she stroked Alfonso's head but Helena remained silent standing at the foot of the bed staring at Alfonso. She was scared and she wanted to see Alfonso's bright eyes and smile once more.

"He's going to spend the whole day sleeping, come I'll teach you how to play My darling Clementine." Helena nodded and rose from the bed following behind Annie quietly crying.

"You do not cry, otherwise he won't be fine. Never moan for a living person.  It's bad luck child." Annie scolded and Helena nodded with tears falling from her eyes. She knew it was bad luck but she couldn't possibly stop the tears from falling from her eyes.

#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#=#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#==#=

So.... Yeah filler chapter really

I wrote for you will you read for me and please give me feedback!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 154 15
Claudia has to be married in 1 year...she is currently single so her Father and her Grandmother step in..bringing forth 4 suitors who she has 3 month...
2.5K 320 21
Alexander's wish to live a simple life away from the burden of the Christos name hits a brick wall when he finds himself between love and an arranged...
50.3K 3.1K 20
Halfway through her walk, her secretary appeared. Helena stopped to hear what he had to say. My vision for this long awaited day shattered when she t...
1.6M 13.8K 9
Delancy lives with her father and works in his store. When the store falls into debt she agrees to marry the son of her father's wealthy​ friend. Mar...