(Finished) The war against th...

By BeautifulWar11

Garroth and Zane love Aphmau and so does two people they never thought would This content is appropriate for... More

Movie Night friend drama
The Plan Begins
The Spy And The Date
The Mall
I Spy Aphmau
The date
After the date
The Sleep Over
The Divorce papers
Vlyads Dream
hopes and Dreams
Why...
Another plan
Grab em
Weird day
Again?
Update
The end

All fun and games

305 7 0
By BeautifulWar11

Aphmau POV
"ZANE GET BACK HERE" I say chasing Zane in my bedroom "GIVE ME BACK MY LIMITED ADDITION RARITY DOLL" Zane is now on my bed doing a victory dance "nnnneeeevvverrrrrr " he says with an evil grin "Zane give it back to me or I'll-"Zane cuts me off "or you'll what steal my limited addition pinkie cake"he looks like he made the biggest mistake of his life "That is exactly what I will do" I say as I slowly walk to my bedroom door maintaining eye contact with him "a-Aphmau y-you don't have to be irrational" he looks scared for his life now " you have 5 seconds or else " he looks at me, I don't think he has noticed his mask has fallen off "5......4......3......2......1...TIMES UP" I open the door and run outside " oh thanks for the keys and the mask"

Zane POV
"What HOW DID U GET MY KEYS AND HOW DID U TAKE MY MASK WITH OUT ME KNOWING" I look every where in the room to find something I can cover my face with all she has are purple sheets and a black hoodie wait is that Aaron's oh my Irene it's Aaron's hoodie when was he here and why did he leave it here? As I run out side with the hoodie on I yell "APHMAU COME BACK HERE" she turns around "Aaron? ZANE WHY DO U HAVE AARONS HOODIE" I hear her yell I'm trying to get closer but my foot gets court in the snow " I should ask why u had it in your room!" she's blushing so hard right now it's funny she comes closer to me she hands my keys and mask back to me "thank you" I hand her the pony and the hoodie " I just have one question" Aphmau is still blushing "w-what is it?" I hear her say nervously "why do u have so many ponies" she looks relieved that I didn't ask about the hoodie "well I have more money than you" she says in her goofiest voice and then we head back to my place.

Garroth POV
"LAURANCE COME BACK HERE " LAURANCE has my laptop and my phone but I have his so I think it's even "give me my phone back and you can have your stuff back" I hand him the phone and he hands me phone and laptop " I'm going to my room don't disturb me" I run to my room and lock the door, I look under my bed to get one of posters I shut all my blinds and turn my light on "should I text Aphmau to ask if she wants to hang out"

Convocation time G=Garroth SL= Shouting laurance
A= aphmau SG= shouting Garroth

G-Hey aph wanna hang out?
A-Sure I'd love to what do u want to do?
G-movie?
A-Sure can I bring someone?
SL-GARROTH DINNER IS READY
SG-I SAID DONT DISTURB ME ALSO JUST LEAVE IT OUT SIDE MY DOOR
G- Sure but who?
A-oh nobody in particular what time?
G-pick u up at 7?
A-how about I just meet u there
CONVERSATION ENDED

(Comment if you like this so far the next update will be coming out soon)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...