I Can't Believe I Fell In Lov...

By _ShayRon_

19 Year Old Nina Is Fresh Out Of High School, On Her Way To College To Get Her Associate's Degrees She Only H... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Attention
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Check It Out!

Chapter 4

23.9K 572 158
By _ShayRon_

Sorry For Any Mistakes

Nina P.O.V

I Was In The Living Room Watching Tv With My Grandad When My Phone Start Ringing. I Looked At It And Saw Mimi Was Calling. I Answer It.

"Hello." I Said As I Put The Phone Up To My Ear.

"Change Of Plans Nina, Somehow Yolanda Got To Work Sunday Morning, So We Just Going Go To The Strip Club Tonight So Be Ready By Nine We Picking You Up." She Said Before The Phone Hung. She Did That Quick Because She Know I Was About To Curse Her Ass Out.

"What Happen?" My Grandad Asked As He Looked At Me.

"Nothing, I'll Be Here With You This Weekend, Sorry About You Getting Your Freak On." I Said Laughing At Him. He Chuckles Softly And Threw His Hand Up At Me.

"Girl Shut Up, But That Mean I Don't Have To Ride In That Stank Ass Church Van Sunday." He Said Getting Up.

"Papa You Need Serious Help." I Said Looking At Him.

"No I Don't I'm Fine, You Just Don't Like That I'm Honest."He Said Walking Into The Kitchen I Shook My Head. To Damn Honest. I Got Up And Went In My Room To Find Something For Tonight. This Will Be Like My Third Time Going To The Strip Club, I Like Looking At Those Girls Shake They Big Butts. I'll Throw Some Money At Them. Yolanda And Mimi Took Me There When I Turn 18 And I Enjoyed Myself.

Once I Was Done I Laid Down, I'm Fat And Lazy. I Looked At My Phone And Saw It Was 5. I Can Get Some Sleep Until I Need To Get Ready. I Just Got Comfortable And Went To Sleep.

Khalil P.O.V

I Was Sitting At My House Just Watching Tv, I Decided Not To Go In Today, Last Night Was Hell. Almost Lost My Life Fucking With E-Dog Dumb Ass. That Nigga Is Crazy I Don't Know Why I Put A Gun In His Hand.  My Front Door Open And I Looked Up And Saw Money Them Walking In.

"What I Tell Y'all Nigga About Just Walking In Next Time I'm Going Shot." I Said As They Sat Down. They Are Annoying As Fuck But My Boys.

"Whatever Nigga But Look One Of The Stripper At Onyx Having Her Birthday Party There And We Came To See If You Wanted To Come." Money Said. I Grab Some Trail Mix And Start Eating It.

"I'll Go But I Won't Stay Long Gotta Go To My Parents House In The Morning." I Said Looking At All Of Them.

"Fine, But You Need To Relieve Some Damn Stress With Your Tense Ass." Money Said Looking At Me. I Chuckles This Nigga Gay.

"Whatever, Y'all Can Leave Now, I'll Meet Y'all There." I Said. They Smack They Lips And Got Up. I Hate When They Pop Up. I Got Up And Went Upstairs. I Walked In My Room And Went Straight To My Closet. I'm Not About To Get Fancy Its Just Some Dame Party.

..................

I Looked In The Mirror And Was Satisfied With What I Had On. I Look Good To Be Honest With You.

Khalil Outfit In Mm

I Grab My Keys And Walked Out My Room. I Walked Downstairs And Turn Everything Off Except My Living Light, Somebody Might Robbed Me Because All The Lights Off. I Walked Up To The Alarm And Set It Walking Out The Door Letting It Lock On Its Own. I Walked To My Car And Got In. I Started It And Pulled Off Heading Towards The Club.

Nina P.O.V

"Ooh Baby You Look Good, Showing Off That Lil Ass You Got I See." Mimi Said Slapping My Butt.

"Stop Your Girlfriend Right There." I Said Turning Away From Her.

"So She Probably Want To Slap It To, Gone Head Yolanda." I Gave Her The Evil Eye And She Backed Up. I Just Really Threw On Somethings. I Don't Even Know Why I'm Here, I'm Really Mad I Can't Get Somethings To Drink But That's Ok Because I'm Going Turn Up With These Gay Ass Hoes.

Nina Outfit In Mm

We Walked In The Club Finally And We To Find Somewhere To Sit.

"Mimi You Going Get On The Pole Like Old Times?" I Asked As We Sat Down. She Looked At Me Then Yolanda.

"I Only Dance For One Person Now, Ain't That Right Bae."

"That's Right." They Kissed.

"You Should Show Us What You Working With." Yolanda Said Looking At Me. I Laughed.

"Y'all Want Me To Get On A Pole, I Don't Know How To Dance Now So Why Would You Think I Know How To Dance On A Pole." I Said Looking At Them.

"You Won't Learn If You Never Try Now Come On We About To Get You On A Pole, We Gone Make Some Money Off Your Ass Tonight." Mimi Said Pulling Me Up. We Walked To The Back And Into The Girls Dressing Room.

"Omg Mimi I'm So Glad You Could Make It, Delicious Going Be Happy You Came." One Of The Girls Said.

"Hey Candy, Where Is She Have She Arrived Yet?" Mimi Asked Looking At The Girl.

"Yea She Out There Somewhere."

"Stay Here." She Walked Out The Room And Back To The Club. I Stood There Looking At The Girls. Like 10 Minutes Later She Came Back With This Girl With Orange Ass Hair In Her Head.

"So You Nina, The One Mimi Trying To Get On The Pole." She Said Looking At Me Up And Down.

"Yea That's Me." I Said Smiling.

"Mimi She Do Got A Body But You Ready To Make This Money For Tonight, You Can Be My Lil Private Dance." She Said Turning Me Around.

"Sure What Te Heck I'm Here To Have Fun." I Said, It's Just A Dance What Can I Lose, It's Like I'm Going Turn This Into A Life Long Dream.

"I Just Got A New Outfit That You Might Can Fix." She Said Pulling Me Towards I'm Guessing Her Locker.

...............  

"Give It Up For Butterfly Delicious Private Dancer." He Stared Playing Pretty Ricky Love Like Honey My Favorite Song. Nina Girl You Got This Mimi Taught You Some Tricks. I Walked On The Stage And Start Dancing And I Even Got On The Pole. I Was Shocked When I Got Done. There Was Money Everywhere And I Enjoyed Myself Up There. I Walked Back Into The Dressing Room And Put Back On My Clothes.

"Good Job Girl." One If The Girls Said. I Smiled And Thank Her. I Walked Out The Dressing Room And Back Towards Mimi Them.

"Girls Look At This Bag Of Money, See You Did Some Of Them Tricks I Taught You." Mimi Said Handing Me The Bag. I Smiled.

"I Know I Was Nervous As Help But I Enjoyed Myself."

"Glad You Did, You Made My Birthday Night The Best, You A Natural." I Heard Delicious Say From Behind Me I Turn Around And Smiled At Her.

"Thank You And You More Than Welcome, Happy Birthday."

"Thank You Boo, Mimi And Yolanda I Want A Threesome." She Said Walking Away. I Laughed These Some Gay Ass Bitches.

"Nina?" I Heard A Manly Voice From Behind Me. I Turn Around And Looked At The Boy That Came To Footlocker The Other Day. I Smiled And Stood Up.

"Yes That's Me And Your Name?"

"Khalil, I Like That Dance You Did Up There, You Want To Do One For Me." He Said Smiling At Me.

"No I Don't Even Know You To Be Dancing For You."

"But You Just Dance In Front Of A Bunch Of Creepy Ass Niggas."

"You Got A Point, But I'm Not A Dancer I Was Doing That For A Friend."

"I Want To Be Your Friend, Can I Get Your Number?"

"Yea Let Me See Your Phone." He Gave Ne His Phone And I Gave Him Mines. I Put My Name And Number In His Phone And Gave It Back To Him. He Gave Me Mines Back And I Looked Down And It And Laughed.

Bigdaddykhalil👅💦🌶❤️

"You Make Sure You Use That Now, And I'll Differently Make Sure I'll Use Yours." He Said Walking Away. Damn That Boy Was Fine. I Sat Back Down And Just Enjoyed The Night.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 11.8K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
1M 21.9K 57
Crystal is a 17 year old girl who lives with her mom who is addicted to drugs and abuses her for being a stripper trying to make money so she could s...
129K 4.8K 35
"π˜›π˜©π˜¦ 𝘡𝘳𝘢𝘡𝘩 𝘩π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘴" β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Danielle Johnson other known as Dani Johnson lived a quiet life. She went to school...
375K 11.3K 46
Dream Daniella Davison is girl who has gone through hell and still climbing her way out. She's hard worker and nice girl but please don't mistaken he...