Mya's Choice

By Thischickisbomb

(SEQUEL) It's been exactly a year since Mya's world was turned upside down. She has moved on with a new guy a... More

Mya's Choice - Prologue
Mya's Choice - Chapter 1
Mya's Choice - Chapter 2
Mya's Choice - Chapter 3
Mya's Choice - Chapter 4
Mya's Choice - Chapter 5
Mya's Choice - Chapter 6
Mya's Choice - Chapter 7
Mya's Choice - Chapter 8
Mya's Choice - Chapter 9
Mya's Choice - Chapter 10
Mya's Choice - Chapter 11
Mya's Choice - Chapter 12
Mya's Choice - Chapter 13
Mya's Choice - Chapter 14
Mya's Choice - Chapter 15
Mya's Choice - Chapter 16
Mya's Choice - Chapter 17

Mya's Choice - Epilogue

8K 225 155
By Thischickisbomb

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I laid against his chest as I drew circles. He was quiet! I was quiet! Neither one of us had said anything since we had gotten here.

“Trey?” I said.

“Yea,” He answered.

“Are you mad at me?” I asked him.

“No why would I be?” He asked as he grabbed my face and made me look at him. I propped myself up on my forearms.

“I don’t know, maybe because I didn’t tell you all the truth.”

“Mya it’s your choice no matter what. I shouldn’t be mad at you no matter what you decide to do.” He stated.

“I love you so much Trey.” I told him.

“I love you too Mya. I always will no matter what.” He stated. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. How could I have ever thought about choosing Josh? Trey was the one I wanted to be with. Hell, I think he was the one that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. He was the one that made the butterflies in my stomach go out of control. He was the guy that I still got nervous around even though I had known him for over a decade and he had seen me at my worst.

The tears fell from eyes and I immediately went to wiped them. Trey chuckled and reached his hands up wiping my tears away with him thumbs.

“You are such a sucker.” He told me.

“I know,” I sighed.

“I love you for it though.” He said before kissing my lips. I loved him so much and I never ever wanted him to be stripped away from my life again.

 I woke up the next morning in Trey’s arm. It felt good waking up next to him. I had made my choice and it was to stay with Trey for the rest of my life. I know it sounded crazy being that I was so young, but I wanted to grow old with him. I wanted to have his kids. I wanted his eyes to be the ones that I looked into when I walked down the isle in the traditional white dress.

I ran my fingers across his strong jaw line. I couldn’t believe that I was getting a second chance at love. I mean he had been taken away from me once and now I had gotten him back. I wasn’t going to ever take him for granted. Our days on this planet were numbered and our last breath could be taken at any moment which is why I was going to cherish every moment I had with him for the rest of my life.

(A/N) Was this a good ending. I am sort of iffy about it.... Let me know what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439 113 18
You remember how Monise went to the other world 4 years later she's in college studying doctor What happened when the world come back to her? What...
Choices By Maddy

Short Story

3.8K 339 10
"I won't promise you the moon and stars, but I promise you an eternity filled with love" It was the moment a heart chose to fall for its beloved...
25.4K 724 63
A smile played on my face as I saw on the sheet of paper in my hands. "Congratulations, you are pregnant eight weeks, Miss Reel!" The doctor said. "T...
139 1 17
He saved her from a terrible car accident when she was a just kid but she still lost her parents. She has no memory of that night but when he comes b...