Truth or Dare: Demigod Edition

By Imperfect43

A simple game of demigod Truth or Dare. What could go wrong? More

Truth or Dare: Demigod Edition
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five

Chapter six

568 33 12
By Imperfect43

CONNOR

I'm a genius.

Percy and Jason mad?

Check. I tried not to laugh as Percy came storming in. He and Annabeth were having a "little" chat outside, but I could hear them nice and clear. Annabeth came in a few seconds later and gave me a death glare, but went to go sit beside Leo. She mouthed the words "I hate you" and I smirked.

"So Percy, it's your turn." Leo said.

"Whatever." He mumbled, "Nico, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth." Nico said.

"Have you ever had a crush on someone?"

"Yeah."

"Who?" Piper asked, sounding a little bit too excited.

"Hey, the question was have you ever had a crush on someone, not 'have you ever had a crush on someone and who was it?'" Nico said. Piper rolled her eyes.

"Connor. Truth or Dare?" Nico asked.

"Dare!" I said without hesitation.

"I dare you to dress like Drew and act like her for as long as I say so." He said with an evil grin. I sighed.

"Why do I always have to put on girl clothes?" I asked. Nico laughed.

"You doing it or not?" Nico asked.

"Fine I'll do it. But I desperately need to get out of these clothes." I said, mainly because Thalia's jeans were starting to make my legs feel a bit numb.

"Sure." Nico said.

"Come on, Thalia." I said. Thalia and I walked to the bathrooms in an awkward silence. Thalia went into the girl's and I went into the men's. I got her shirt off easily, but the jeans weren't as easy. I tried to pull them down, but they were stuck. Oh crap. I tugged, but I couldn't get them off.

"Connor!" I heard Thalia yell. I popped my head out of the bathroom, and saw Thalia doing the same.

"Here's your clothes." She said and tossed me my jeans and T-shirt. She looked at me.

"Well? Give me my clothes." I threw her her shirt.

"What about my jeans?" She asked. I blushed.

"Um... I kind of... Can't get them off..." I said. Thalia looked furious.

"What?! What am I supposed to do? Just wait in the bathroom all day?"

"Don't worry. I'll go back to the cabin and get you another pair of jeans. Thalia nodded.

"Fine. But hurry. I'm naked here!" I ran out of the bathroom, well, more like waddled. When I got back to Percy's cabin, everyone stared at me.

"Where's Thalia?" Annabeth asked.

"We're having an... Issue..." I said.

"What kind of issue?"

"I can't get her jeans off." I said quietly. Travis started laughing.

"Come on, bro. I'll help you." He said.

"No. I don't trust you after what you did last week." Travis rolled his eyes. Annabeth got up and walked towards me.

"Let's go to Thalia's cabin and get her a new pair of jeans." She said. We walked out.

"I really hate you." She said when we got to the cabin.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because now Percy totally hates me." She opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans.

"Don't worry," I said. "I'll make it up to you." She rolled her eyes and walked out. I followed her to the bathroom.

"Just try to get the jeans off." She said and walked into the girl's bathroom.

PERCY

I evil eyed Leo. He knew it, too. He was avoiding my glare. I knew that Leo flirted with everyone, but never a girl who had a boyfriend. Jason sat beside me, staring at Piper. Before I knew it, Thalia, Annabeth and Connor were back in the cabin. Connor was wearing a white sleeveless dress, white sandals, a pearl necklace and... was that a bra? I immediately forgot about Leo and burst out laughing with everyone else.

"Ta-da!" Annabeth and Thalia said at the same time.

"We Drew-a-fied him!" Thalia said, laughing.

"You could also say we Aphrodite-a-fied him..." Annabeth added, patting Connor on the shoulder.

"I hate this." He mumbled.

"Hey!" Nico said. "You have to act like Drew." Connor rolled his eyes, then put on a fake smile.

"Like, OMG! I just like, totally love this dress!" He said in a stereotypical girly voice, clapping his hands together.

"We have to show Drew!" Piper said, jumping up.

"OMG, like, yes! Come on guys!" Connor squealed and ran out of the cabin. We followed him.

"Come on, Connie. Drew's probably at the beach." Piper said and led 'Connie' towards the beach. Sure enough, Drew was at the beach with a bunch of the Aphrodite girls.

"Like, hi girlfriends!" Connor squealed and threw his hands up. Drew stared at him.

"Is that my dress?!" She demanded.

"Like totally! It just like, looks so good!" The Aphrodite girls exchanged looks.

"So," Connor continued. "Isn't that Connor Stoll so sexy?" Travis put his face his hands like, I cannot believe that I'm related to this idiot.

"Connor what are you doing?" Drew asked and crossed her arms.

"Connor? Like, I think that you're like, mixing me up with him. I'm Connie, daughter of like, Artemis."

"Artemis is a maiden goddess. She doesn't have kids, dumbo."

"Did I say Artemis? I meant, like... Apollo! Like, duh!"

"Get out of here, Connor." Drew said coldly.

"Ok! Like, bye girlfriends!" Connor gave Drew a big hug then skipped away. Drew looked like she was just hugged by Mrs. O' Leary. When Connor came back to us, he glared at us, especially Nico.

"I like, so totally hate you guys." He said and marched by us. We started laughing and made our way back to my cabin.

"Ok, 'Connie', your turn." I said while wiping a tear from my cheek.

"Um... Ok! Like, Thalia, Truth or Dare?" Thalia thought for a moment.

"Truth." She decided.

"Boo!" Travis said and gave her a thumbs-down. Thalia ignored him.

"Like, ok!" Connor said. "If you weren't a Hunter, and you like, had to date a guy in this room, who would it be?" Thalia groaned.

"Ok... I have to admit, it would probably be Percy." My smile faded and I felt my face heat up. Being a daughter or Aphrodite, Piper naturally said, "Aw!" Everyone else giggled, except Annabeth. Thalia all shot us a death glare.

"Now if any of you repeat what I said, there will be an arrow in your throat. Got it?" The laughter died.

"Anyway, Annabeth. Truth or Dare?" Annabeth didn't answer, because she was too busy staring at Leo and twirling a strand of his curly hair between her fingers.

"Um... Annabeth?" Thalia said, a bit quietly. Annabeth still stared at Leo.

"Annabeth." I said loudly and annoyed. Annabeth looked at us.

"What?" She asked.

"Truth or Dare?" Thalia asked again.

"Dare." She said. "Give me your best shot." Thalia smirked and leaned over to Annabeth. She whispered something into her ear. Annabeth's jaw dropped.

"What?" Jason asked.

"I dare her to go to the Ares cabin and say 'You're all big, fat, ugly pigs just like your father!'" Some people laughed, but I couldn't believe that Thalia actually dared her to do that! She'll be killed! Everyone stared at Annabeth.

"Fine, I'll do it. Thals, you're coming with me." Thalia shrugged.

"Fine." They walked out of the cabin.

"Are you nervous?" Jason whispered to me. I nodded nervously. So what if Annabeth liked Leo? She was MY girlfriend. I hoped that Annabeth wouldn't die... too much... I waited a couple minutes. I wondered what was taking so long. Just then, I heard a bunch of yelling and then a scream. Everyone became silent. We exchanged scared looks. Thalia came running in, looking terrified.

"Where's Annabeth?" I asked. Thalia looked away, then back at me.

"The dare went horribly wrong!" She said. I jumped up and sped out of my cabin. I ran to the Ares cabin, where I saw Annabeth lying on the ground, her eyes closed. I ran to her and knelt down beside her. There was blood all over her face, her left eye had a purplish circle around it. Her wrist was bent in a way that I didn't even know was possible. She had cuts and bruises all over her arms. All of my friends crowded around us. I put my hands on either side of her face.

"Annabeth..." My voice was small. Annabeth's eyes barely opened.

"Percy." She croaked. She closed her eyes again. A single tear fell down her cheek. Her chest stopped moving. She wasn't breathing. No... No... This couldn't be happening.

"A-Annabeth?" I asked. She didn't reply. I brought her face up to mine and kissed her gently. I held her in my arms for a while. I tried my best not to cry, but tears filled my eyes. She was gone. I held Annabeth to my chest and closed my eyes. After it

was silent for about a minute, a heard a giggle. WHO THE HECK WOULD BE LAUGHING WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND JUST DIED?! I opened my eyes and looked down at Annabeth. She was smiling and laughing.

"Annabeth?" I asked. She opened her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Thalia. I just can't." She laughed and sat up. I heard sighs of relief coming from my friends. Annabeth looked at me and smiled.

"Hi Seaweed Brain." She said quietly.

"Annabeth, you are the worst actress ever!" Thalia said, walking up beside me.

"Sorry Thalia you know I'm not good in these situations!" Annabeth replied. I was still holding her and there were still tears streaming down my face.

"Wha-what's going on?" I asked.

"Percy, first you just need to calm down." Annabeth said, wiping tears from my cheeks with her thumb. I nodded and took some deep breaths.

"Ok... Now explain." I said.

"My real dare was to pretend to die. I didn't insult the Ares cabin. And don't worry, I'm perfectly fine."

"But what about your black eye and all this blood?"

"Fake blood and makeup."

"You're wrist?"

"What? You didn't know that I could do this?" She made her wrist go back to the way that it was supposed to be, then made it all weird and disgusting again.

"Hey... Don't do that." Annabeth smiled and put her hand on my face. I must've looked pretty freaked out.

"You ok?" She asked.

"Fine." Once I realized that seven other demigods were watching us, Annabeth and I stood up.

"Oh my gods Annabeth." Katie said, putting her hand over her chest. "You had us all worried!"

"Um Katie? Did you see Percy? He was crying!" Travis laughed. Katie elbowed him in the gut and shushed him. Everyone smiled, except for Connor, who was frowning and crossing his arms.

"What?" Annabeth asked.

"The dare." He said. Annabeth rolled her eyes.

"Connor I really hate you right now and I'm not doing it anymore." She said. I had no idea what she was talking about, but obviously Connor did. Piper and Leo too.

"Seriously Connor." Piper said. "It's gotten far enough."

"Yeah, and I don't really feel like being killed today." Leo said, glancing at Jason and I. Connor rolled his eyes and groaned dramatically.

"Fine... BE WIMPS!" He yelled, threw his hands up and walked back towards my cabin. I turned to Annabeth.

"What's he talking about?" Jason and I asked at the same time.

"Well, when you and Jason were having that little problem with Mrs. O'Leary, he dared Piper and I to flirt with Leo for the day. That's why we were acting so weird."

"Ohh..." That made waaaaay more sense. I knew that Annabeth and Piper weren't the kind of girls to flirt with someone when they have a boyfriend. My grip around Annabeth tightened.

"Thank the gods!" Jason said. "I was seriously so confused." Piper walked up to him and kissed his cheek.

"Sorry that we got mad at you Leo." I said. Leo smirked.

"It's fine. I'm just glad that you guys didn't kill me."

"Come on," Annabeth said. "Lets go back to Percy's cabin." We started to walk, but I stopped Annabeth. I waited for everyone to enter the cabin.

"What is it, Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth asked. I threw my arms around her.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"I thought I lost you." I squeezed her waist tighter and she wove her arms around my neck.

"It's ok Seaweed Brain. I'm here." I looked into her stormy grey eyes. I kissed her again, and she smiled.

Continue Reading