Bts Are My Lovers

By bangtansonyeondan77

A foreigner girl named caoimhe (pronounced kee vah) is given to bts at the beginning of their trainee days. T... More

coming home

274 6 8
By bangtansonyeondan77

Its been awhile since the boys have been on tour. Tonight though. Tonight they were coming home. I had it all planned out. The whole morning i made homemade versions of all of their favorite candies and treats. then all afternoon cleaning the whole house. for dinner i was to make scandanvian steak and potatoes with sourdough bread and a nice red wine. I smile as I check said bread. The boys will be home shortly. Im glad i already changed out of my work clothes. i worked at a big cat habitat. i set the table as i hear a car pull into the driveway. I grin and jog to the window. I watch them get out. I run out. In the public world i was jin's girlfriend. He grins twirling me when i jump into his arms. He sets me down. we kiss. I then grin and give the others hugs. we then head inside. As they put their luggage away i get the food on the table. I then sit and wait for them. When they come in i stand. I go to each of them and kiss them deeply. I let them sit and i start dishing out food. I say, "ive missed you so much." they chuckle and i hear each of them say they missed me too.

Time jump
We were all sitting watching a movie. i get up to refill my wine glass. god i've missed them so much it hurt. I pause a moment thinking. About this time they start fighting over who gets me first night back. to finally decide i always had to get them to play rock paper scissors. But they've been...Quiet. I put the wine back and walk out. I lean against the living room wall behind the couch. I ask, "so which one of you won?" They all turn. I scoff when they have the gall to feign innocence. Jimin cocks his head, "what are you talking about?" i raise my brow as i sip my wine. Then i set my glass down. I make my way to stand directly behind jimin. I whisper as i tug his head back by his recently dyed orange hair, "jiminie. i've known you boys for almost seven years." i turn my face to jungkook when he chuckles, "some longer than others." i see the pang in jimin's eyes. i swat Jungkook, "you little shit. Be nice." i then kiss the top of jimin's head and whisper in his ear, "time is of no importance when love is involved." i smile at his blush and eye smile. i straighten and say again, "so my only lovelies. Who won this time?"

(author's note: i'm gonna let my readers decide which boy gets caoimhe their first night back home. This is only my second wattpad story so please go easy. Thank you for reading and i will try to get the next chapter up.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
191K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
322K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...