MR.CENA WILL SEE YOU NOW

By nenadaily

What happens when a simple interview turns into something dark something more... Sexual? **** WARNING THIS BO... More

JUST THE BEGINNING
CAN'T KEEP MY EYES OFF YOU
BLACKOUT
THE DAY AFTER
WHERE ARE THE ROPES?
FIRST TIME
ATTACHED TO YOU
THE ROYAL BALL
FINDING MY INNER DEMON
THE TRUTH
MATTE BLACK
CHANGE
CHAINS
STAY
A/N
A/N
SECOND THINKING
A/N

THIS ISN'T OVER

783 21 0
By nenadaily

(Nicole's POV)
I woke up having John's big muscular arms around me I slowly removed them and got up I realized we were in his loft I got my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower....

As I turned on the water  I removed my clothes revealing my pure skin I looked at the mirror revealing the amount of hickie's john left me I guess he marked his territory..

I went inside the shower feeling drips of water hitting my face and body I stood there thinking on how I never knew john was like this but at the same time it turned me on with my thoughts in answered I heard the shower door slide open and close...

I felt him breathing I turned around seeing him face to face his eyes turned back to normal "your eyes they've turned normal" I said without a word he kissed me pinning me up against the wall ..

"Round 2 I'm guessing" I said in between kisses he picked me up and began to bite me I moaned and moaned "john ...condom".. I said as I moaned..

"Do you trust me?" He asked "of course" I said he bent me over and just shoved his d*ck up in my ass I stood up rest my back up against his chest as he thrusted in me he held me tight on my waist ...

"Don't worry I pull out on time" he groaned "ahhh ahhh" I moaned he began to suck my neck I wrapped my hand on the back of his neck...

He went fast making my eyes roll back  "Nicole" he moaned he removed his d*ck from my ass and picked me up slamming me up the slide door he began to suck my breast ...

I wrapped my arms around his neck he began to suck the same hickies the day before causing me to moan and whimper at the same time...

"John" I moaned his name repeatedly..

After hours of f*cking we finally got dressed "do you have to go?" He whine "yes I'm sorry but work is work I'll see you later OK" I said he nodded giving a kiss on the lips ...

"I miss you already" he said as I walked out the door ..

I chuckled and left...

I just hope he can take care of himself while I'm gone...

_________________________________________
Hi guys sorry I made the chapter super short but I have news I won't be able to write that much next week I have state testing smh (112mins) !! I'll try my best to write this weekend I'm just more tired now that I get out late thxs for reading my books tho thxs for having time to read them you guys are the best :)

Comment and vote:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 764 32
[WARNING: This book is purely smutt. 😋 There is explicit sexual content in it. I suggest reading it if you are 18+, if you're under the age of 18, t...
26.9K 734 32
Nicole was afraid of falling in love again after her pasts relationships but what happens when a simple stare and smile changes everything....
57.2K 2.3K 50
Could arranged marriages end up in love?
146K 2.7K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...