His Very Personal Assistant

By sweetchoclate9

Nicolas Witmore is the hot beast and hot topic for Los Angeles paparazzi. He is the C. E. O and a billionaire... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
EPILOGUE
A/N
Ryan's Story Is Out!
Love Pecks
Nathan Witmore's Story

A/N

200K 3.8K 686
By sweetchoclate9

Hey guys!

I just want to ask you all something. Do you want me to write one shots of love about NICK and PAULINE. Do you guys want to what their life is like after marriage. That is not going to be a separate book. But I will be continuing it in here. That is if you guys want.

Or do you guys want one shots about ZACK and AMELIA too? I will be writing them along with NICK and PAULINE.

Basically these one shots are all about their love. You guys can also come to know about the few loving moments these couples had before their marriage.

So, please tell me if you guys want me to write it.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 6.7K 58
𝕴𝖓 𝖆 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉, 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕 𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖘𝖙...
2.1M 69.2K 41
Once a virgin now carrying his Heirs. How could any woman resist multi-billionaire playboy Alexander Piers known for his scandalous bedroom affairs a...
8.3M 227K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
2.7K 141 9
Count to three. Do not kill your boss. And do not fall in love with him. That's a good start, especially when you work for New York's most eligible b...