Sans x Frisk: On the surface~...

By WalkingTVs

It's been awhile since Frisk returned the monsters to the over world, two years to be exact. Frisk was six-te... More

Chapter 2: Complications
Chapter 3: Try, try again
Chapter 4: Finally

Chapter 1: Realizing

2.1K 31 0
By WalkingTVs

Sans was starting to realize. Starting to realize that he liked Frisk. Frisk was realizing too. She liked Sans. Sans and Frisk went to the school the Toriel ran. They were in Science class, they sat next to each other everyday. Toriel taught almost all the classes, so they Sans and Frisk ended up seeing her a lot. Monster kid when to the school too, and was in Science with Frisk. The class was boring and Frisk had drifted off into memory's of being in the Underground. "Hey meet me at the park after school," Sans saying that broke her out of her thoughts. "Okay," 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
185K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
375K 13.4K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...