Saving Brandon

By ughphan69

Brandon doesn't talk much Dan and Phil talk for a career Brandon doesn't have much support Dan and Phil want... More

CHAPTER; A

Prolouge

24 1 1
By ughphan69

Brandon: Age 4

    "Mom! Dad! I found a puppy! Can we keep it, please?"

Brandon: Age 5

     "Brandon, this is your little sister Rosemary."

Brandon: Age 6

     "Mommy isn't coming back Brandon, and neither is Rosemary"

Brandon: Age 7

     "Stay here Brandon, let the nice lady take care of you, Daddy loves you baby."

Brandon: Age 8

     "Brandon, this is gonna be your new family okay?"

Brandon: Age 9

     "You tore our family apart you worthless boy!"

Brandon: Age 10

     "You are under arrest for the attempted murdered of Brandon Wing."

Brandon: Age 11

     "Brandon? Are you ready to go with your new family?"

Brandon: Age 12

     "We don't want a depressed boy in our family. He'll make us look bad!"

Brandon: Age 13

     "I don't know what happened! He just woke up one morning and didn't talk at all. He hasn't talked since then!"

Brandon: Age 14

     "Hey look! It's the fag who doesn't talk, how long has it been since we beat you up?"

Brandon: Age 15

     "Brandon! Stop! Put down the pills! Don't swallow them! Please!"

Brandon: Age 16

   ...let's find out...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
87K 2.9K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
380K 12K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
1.5M 35K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-