Adopted by 5 Seconds of summer

By yungxhailey

Kendall is in orphan. What will happen when she gets adopted by 5SOS? More

About Me
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

15 1 0
By yungxhailey

 I'm on my bed ready a book Ms. Rain got me called Paper Towns it's really good. Someone opened the door and said "Kendall we have people coming go ahead and get ready." I nodded and got up and got dressed. I brushed me teeth and did my make up and went downstairs and waited for people to show up. I learned that I shouldn't give my hopes up on being adopted so I just sit there and read my book.

    "And this is Kendall." I looked up from my book and looked at them one had a lip ring, one looked like he would lose his hair soon, the other looked Asian and the last one looked normal. I put my book up and stood up and said "Um..Hi?"

"Ello love, how are you?" The one with the lip ring said.

I said "Um, i'm good, how about you?"    

He said "I'm doing great thanks for asking. I like your shirt their a good band. Oh and my name is Luke, that's Calum, Ashton, Michael ." I nodded and looked around like the awkward person I am. Luke said "It was nice meeting you." I softly smiled and said "Same." They walked away and I sat down and thought i'm so awkward they will never adopt me. I started to read the book again.

  Ms. Rain walked in and yelled "YOU'RE GETTING ADOPTED!" I shot up and had a huge smile on my face and I said "Who?" She replied "Those nice four young men. go and get your things, they are signing the paper work." I nodded and went to my room and got my book bag and put my stuff in it and walked downstairs and saw the boys again I said "Hey." They all smiled and Ashton said "Are you ready to go?" I nodded and we walked to the car it was Ashton and Michael in the front then me, Luke, and Calum in the back. I said "Who is my dad?"

Calum chirped "ME!"

I giggled and looked out the window till we arrived to my new home. In a few minutes I fell asleep.

Hey Hey hey i'm Hailey and comment if you would like to date one of the boys walp

peace out thug pugs !!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
213K 8.9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
528K 19K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
158K 5.7K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...