lily // nate maloley

By hypemaloley

; in which a boy gets his baby he didn't know he had, ditched on his steps and has to learn how to put his ki... More

one
two

zero

2.1K 82 32
By hypemaloley

sunday morning

i heard the doorbell ring. who the fuck could be at the door at 8 a.m on a sunday? i groaned, and stood up leaving the girl I had met last night and placed an already rolled blunt between my lip and lit it.

i opened the door to see no one there. I shrugged it off and went to close the door when I heard something. "hello!" a little girl with caramel colored skin said.

"who are you? are you lost?" i asked taking a hit.

she shoved a note in my face and pushed past me into the house.

"do you have any fwoot loops?" the girl asks looking through the lower cupboards in the kitchen while I stand there in utter confusion reading the adult- written note.

"aw, whose this?" the girl from last night whose name i didn't seem to remember asked exiting my room.

"my kid."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 99.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
795K 47.9K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
85.1K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...