Auradon Remembers?- Disney De...

By dzny_oddity

Everything in Auradon is back to it's original form. Mal and her Isle friends grew more closer to Auradon. No... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Be Prepared
Chapter 2- He Knows?
Chapter 3- I Missed You
Chapter 4- Did You See It?
Chapter 5- What Is Happening?
Chapter 6- Secret Visions
Chapter 7- Acting Different
Chapter 8- Followed
Chapter 9- Memories Returned
Chapter 10- Someone Is Watching
Chapter 11- The Chase
Chapter 12- Loyal to the Pride
Chapter 13- I Promise I'll Find You
Chapter 14- We Are Nothing Alike
Chapter 15- The Strongest Power
Chapter 16- We Can Only Hope
Chapter 17- Facing Our Parents
Chapter 18- Gone Again
Chapter 19- Truly Evil
Chapter 20- The Dark Side
Chapter 21- This Isn't You
Chapter 22- The Ultimate Villain
Chapter 23- The Ultimate Sacrifice
Chapter 24- Final Decision

Chapter 25- Strong Love

1.1K 24 7
By dzny_oddity

*Edited*
____________________

Evie POV

Mal asked if we should give everyone their memories of the parallel Auradon. We all looked at each other and gave a small nod.

We gathered all to students and employees at Auradon Prep in the gym. Thanks to Chad finally thinking, Jay made the sprinklers go on. Everything in the gym and school got wet with the Enchanted Lake water and we each handed them a stone. That was when everyone received their memories, along with them learning that Maleficent switched sides. Some had trouble trusting her, but with some explaining, they eventually started to accept her in Auradon.

After a few days, Jane and Mal created a giant cloud of rain with the enchanted water, spread it throughout all of Auradon, and all received a stone. When it was raining, most danced in it. Doug and I, Ben and Mal, Jane and Carlos, Jay and Audrey, and Lonnie and Chad danced with each other and which rarely happens. Even some of the VKs joined in the occasion, and Anthony and Susan slowly started to get along.

Maleficent slowly started to learned the ways of Auradon. She apologized for her evilness to the rest of Audrey's family, and they had some trouble to forgive her for what she had done. They eventually accepted my mother's apology and made her a part of their family.

After a few weeks, all started to become normal. Maleficent changed her name to Angela, and she received a home just outside of the castle of Sleeping Beauty.

"Are you sure I look alright?" Jane asked. Carlos and Jane were about to go on their first date, and most of the girls were in her room. That included me, Mal, her mother, Audrey, Lonnie, Scarlet, Susan, and Freddie.

"I'm sure, it isn't too fancy and it isn't too casual." I said, while I put a little makeup on her. She was wearing a light blue sundress, with a dark blue pair of flats

"Where are you two going?" Freddie asked.

"Not sure. He says it's a surprise." It grew quiet, and Jane asked, "Any last minute tips?"

"Try not to mess up your outfit." Audrey pointed out.

"Keep the mood positive." Lonnie said.

"Don't worry too much." Susan who joined in the conversation.

"Just be yourself and be happy that you found someone who makes you happy." We all turned and saw that Malefi-, I mean Angela was the one who gave the perfect advice. Mal gave her a small smile, just before someone knocked on the door.

I finished with her makeup and Jane walked to the door. She saw Carlos, who was a red and black jacket, with black shorts, and red shoes.

"You ready?" Carlos asked.

"Yeah, I just need my bag." She answered. I handed Jane her purse and we watched them leave.

"Well, I will be by the tourney field and start practicing for my try out." Scarlet said.

"They're allowing girls to do that?" I asked.

"Yeah, Kovu will be helping me. See ya later." She than left and Freddie left a little after with Susan. Audrey and Lonnie stayed behind with me, Mal, and her mother. We all wanted to waited to hear how their date went.

"If I may ask Angela, were taught to be evil at a young age?" Lonnie asked.

We all looked at her and saw her stiffen up a bit. She was quiet, and she slowly tried to find the right words.

"I wasn't always evil. When I was a little girl, at around the age of five, something change my mother, before that I was always happy. My mother at the time always found something wrong and blamed me for it. I never knew why she changed all of a sudden." She stopped, and started to tear up.

"If it's too much for you, you don't have to tell it to us." I said.

"No, no. I never really told anyone this, and I believe it's time someone knew."

"What happened next?" Lonnie asked.

"When I started started to get my horn at the age of 8, she started to teach me more complicated spells and potions. Whenever I went out to the nearby village, some cowered in fears, while some older than my age made fun of me. One day, it all went too far, I nearly killed them with my magic. That is when most started to call me 'The Dark Fairy' and the 'Mistress of Darkness'. I ran back to my home, my mother told me to change my name to Maleficent, and told me to leave."

"Did you leave your home?" Audrey asked.

"I didn't want to leave, but my mother was forcing me too. When I felt my anger get the best of me, I didn't realize that I killed my mother. That is when I realized that no one will ever care for me. I left my home, traveled the land, and I made my first friend, Diablo. I slowly gained more control of my power, and I created the Dragon's Eye. Whenever Diablo and I made it to a nearby town, I showed off my magic and made everyone fear me. I gathered my army of goblins and made my lair at the Forbidden Fortress. Throughout the years, we made all fear us, and I became one of the most powerful fairies to ever exist. When I heard about the grand celebration of Aurora's birth, that was when I decided to make my ultimate plan. I can assume you all know the rest of the tale."

"So let me get this straight. Your mother forced you to be evil, and you left your home when you were under the age of ten." Audrey explained. Angela nodded, and said nothing else. I can see that Mal wanted to talk to her mother alone, so I decided to give them some privacy.

"I'm going to see what Doug is up to. Lonnie, Audrey, keep me company." I said. They looked at me, confused. I pointed back to Mal and her mother, and they got the idea. We left them alone in Jane's room.

Mal POV

I looked at my mother after everyone left. She was quiet. All I did was wondered if this was true.

Is this why she wanted to be evil, so I can be accepted in this world?
Did she always want to be evil?
Did she actually miss me when I left?

"You never told anyone this?" I asked.

"No, not even to your father." She answered. I was surprised. Whenever she mentioned him, it was always because she that I was weak.

"How did you to meet?"

"When I was attacking one of the villages, he caught my attention. He somehow saw that I was good on the inside. After that day, we met secretly in a secret place known as the Moors. When people found out about us, they banished him from Auradon to the Isle of the Lost."

"What happened to him?"

"I'm not sure. One day he just disappeared from the island, and I never saw him again."

"Did he come to the visit?"

"Not that I can remember."

We were quiet for a moment and I decided to say one thing I wished to say for a long time. "Hey mom, I never told that I'm really happy that you've changed, and I love you."

She smile and said "I love you too."

This might be the start of her becoming the mother I dreamed of since we left the Isle.

Jane POV

Carlos and I were heading back to my dorm room. We had a small picnic outside by a tree that had small lights above us and small lanterns surrounding the table.

He told me about how it was on the Isle, and I listened to each word. I felt sorry that he had to live a life as a servant to his mother

I told him about my life, which isn't so perfect. I never talked because of my shyness and no one was completely my friend, possibly because I wasn't royalty.

"To be honest, I think you're more of a royal on the inside than out. And I think you amazing with or without beauty or magic." He told me.

When we made it to my dorm room, I looked at him. Carlos gave me his jacket so I wouldn't get cold.

"You know, for my first date, this was perfect." I said.

"Well, I had some help. Evie and Audrey helped with the table, Jay and Ben help with the light and Mal and Lonnie added the rest of the decorations." He said, while he held my hand.

"You made the best cookies!"

"I had some experience, and I had Lonnie's help. You know what I said earlier is true, you are amazing with or with magic." Carlos held onto to both of my hand, and before he let go, he kissed my cheek.

"Aww." We turned around and saw that Lonnie, Evie and Audrey hiding behind a nearby curtain.

"I hope this can lead to a stronger kind of love." He whispered.

I smiled and left into my room, and all the girls followed me. I told them about how perfect my first date was, and that we had another date the next weekend.

This could lead to a stronger kind of love.

Mal POV

My mother left to her home, and I wondered about the rest of the villains on the Isle. All of us who came from the Isle of the Lost each experienced some type of love. I love Ben, my mother learned to love me, Susan and Anthony learned to like each other without fight, and even the Gaston Twins started to get along with each other with brotherly love.

The ones left on the Isle might learn to love like the Mistress of Darkness, because any kind of Love can be as strong as a great mighty dragon.
____________________
A/N- This might be my last chapter, I still have to think about it. After this I am going to write my Descendants/Titanic book in the Auradon universe.

Thanks for reading!
🌹 ❤ ❄ 🦄 🔮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 1.8K 27
Getting a prince was Eva's, daughter of the Evil Queen, only goal in life. Well, that and ensuring she looked perfect at all times. A goal inflicted...
2K 38 12
Evie has a twin sister she isn't friends with the core 4 but is still there for her sister. She gets to go to auradon with her sister and her friend...
209K 6.1K 38
It's been a couple months since Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay arrived at Auradon Prep. It's also been a couple months since Ben announced his love for M...
22.9K 480 67
This is the third Marlos Book I've written. Mal and Carlos are now the King and Queen of The Isle of the Lost. The barrier is taken down and Auradon...