It's all about sex... [Studen...

By Kerry_x

This is a story about a girl called Rosa and a boy called Jai. Rosa is just looking for a good time like any... More

It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher]
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Two
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Three
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Four
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Five
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Six
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Seven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Eight
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Nine
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Ten
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Eleven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twelve
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Fourteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Fifteen.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Sixteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Eighteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Nineteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty One
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Two
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Three
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Four
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Five
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Six
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Seven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Eight
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Nine
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty One.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Two.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Three
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Four
Its all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Five
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Six
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Seven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Eight.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Nine.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Forty.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Forty One:
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Forty Two.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Epilogue

It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Seventeen

56.6K 571 76
By Kerry_x

Because she made this amazing banner for me! :D

Okay, so this isn't all the chapter I wanted to post, but it seemed like the perfect time to end it. It's been two days since I last uploaded so forgive me if the writing isn't brilliant.

So please!

Read! Vote! Comment! :D

Kerry_x

*********************************************************************************************

Jai’s POV:

I couldn’t believe. I can’t fucking believe it!

I had kissed her again! What the hell is wrong with me? Why does this girl bring the worst out in me!?

As soon as Phillips had left, - I hadn’t heard a word he said. Something about class schedules – I had packed up and left the university. I raced across the car park; I made my way through the back streets of London. I was in no mood for rush hour traffic. Within forty minutes of leaving I made it home, jumping out of the car I left it running. I charged into my house and changed into a pair of sweat pants and a workout shirt. Jumping back into my car I left and joined the stream of traffic outside my home. After almost twenty minutes of sitting in traffic I reached the gym at which I had a membership with.

I rushed in. I had barely given the young girl at the reception my card before I stomped through to the lockers. Flinging my keys and coat into the locker I shoved twenty pence into the lock and took the key.

I immediately headed to the treadmill. I ran until my legs were almost gave in. I still could feel her lips against mine. Her hands in my hair.  I shook the feeling away. I have to stop this; I’m getting too deep in this. Whatever ‘this’ is. I sat on a chair and shoved my head in between my legs; I tried to get my breath back. A hand touched my shoulder. My head shot up and I was met with Blake’s green eyes. Jumping back in my seat all I did was stare at him for a moment.

“Blake…what are you doing here?”

“Dude.” I really hate that word… “This is my gym.”

“Your gym?”

“Yeah, my parents own the company. That’s how I can afford my car and everything.”

“Wow…” I tried to walk away but he followed me.

“So Jai…”

“What is it Blake?”

“I want to ask you something?”

“You just did.” He chose to ignore me.

“I just wanted to know if you think Rosa likes me.”

“Well she must like you if she does whatever you two do in private.”

“What? You mean have sex?”

“Yeah”

“I don’t know. Rosa’s told me that she has one night stands and she doesn’t usually like them. It’s just sex to her… you know her better than what I do. I just had to ask.”

I stopped walking. Turning round I looked at Blake, I noticed that I was slightly taller. Maybe by an inch or something? (A/N: I actually looked that up and it’s true! Chace Crawford is taller than Ian Somerhalder! :O) I sighed.

“Listen Blake. I don’t know what you and Rosa are. And really I think you know her better than what I do. I know her in class and that’s it. I know she bakes sometimes and that she has an attitude. If you want to know, you’ll have to ask her.”

“I can’t. What happens if she y’know…”

“What?”

“Breaks off our agreement?”

“Agreement?”

“Yeah, basically” he looked round for a second and lowers his voice to a whisper “I was practically a virgin when I met her. I had only been with one girl and she was under the sheets with the lights out type. And Rosa and I made a deal. She would give me ‘lessons’ and she could have sex whenever she wanted without going out and picking up a stranger.” I couldn’t say anything to that.

“Um…Blake. She is my student remember? This is way over that professional boundary.” You wasn’t saying that an hour ago when you had your tongue in her mouth… Blake smiled sheepishly at that.

“Yeah I guess you’re right. It’s just that you seem to know her better than what I do. I wanted to ask you sooner but I couldn’t ask at the park.”

“Why not?” I frowned.

“Well… sorry dude.” I winced at the word. “It’s your wife. It’s wired, when we were at the park I was going to ask but it was Claire’s vibe. It was like as if anyone mentioned Rosa at all they would either die a very painful death or just be shunned. And what she said and how Rosa reacted well it didn’t leave much chance for to me ask was there?”

“Claire had nothing to do with you or Rosa. She was angry at me.”

“Why was she so angry?” I sighed; I didn’t like mad mouthing Claire. She may be a little paranoid and drove me crazy sometimes, but she was my wife and I was always going to try and do my best for her.

“For some reason Claire has got into her head that I’m going to have a affair or something with Rosa. She’s never been like this before. Even through college and university when girls literally throw themselves at any guy.” Black cocked his head to the side and regarded me silently for a moment.

“I can kind of see why.”

“What?”

“Yeah. I don’t know how to explain it. There always seems to be some sort of thing going on between you both.” I stared at him blankly before while he thought of what he was going to say. “it’s really hard to explain and I don’t exactly what to say it either… god I’m going to sound like a girl here but you both has this chemistry between you.” His face fell when he said this. He actually looked so hopeless that I felt sorry for him.

He really likes him.

Thank you captain obvious. I said to the voice.

“Look Blake. I’m the wrong person you should be talking too. You need to talk to Rosa, she’s the one who can give you the answers you want.”

He nodded and smiled weakly at me. He clapped me on the shoulder.

“Thanks Jai.”

Rosa’s POV:

I was lying on my couch, music played from my TV. I wasn’t really paying attention to it. My feet hung over the side of couch; my shoes were already in a heap. My coat was flung over my swivel chair and my bag from thrown carelessly in the hallway somewhere. At this moment I didn’t care. My phone signalled I had a text, it belted out super bass by Nicki Minaj. Moving my hand to the floor I groped for it. I found it a few inches from where I started looking. Opening the message I saw it was from Blake.

Cn I cum ovr? It read. I sighed I don’t know why anyone couldn’t take a second longer to type real words instead of this!

Yeah, when? I quickly typed back.

Nw.

I didn’t bother replying. I didn’t even bother getting up, my underwear was sexy enough. It was red silk. The panties were solid red and had red mesh at the ass area. The bra was all red with two white buttons in the middle of my breasts.

“Rosa?” He called. He now comes in whenever I’m home without knocking. Getting up I scooted across the couch to let him have room before I replied.

“Living room.”

I smelt him before I saw him.

“Oh my god! Blake you stink!” He came round the doorway; he was still in his gym stuff.

“Sorry I came straight over. There’s something I need to talk to you about.” I gagged.

“Can it wait till you’ve showered? You smell real bad.”

“Fine. I’ll be quick.” He headed to the guest bathroom as it was the closest. Not even five minutes later he was back and sitting on the couch with me.

“That was quick.”

“Well I did say I needed to talk to you.”

“Well shoot then.” He looked nervous all of a sudden. He started to fidget with his hands which he only did when he was extremely nervous.

“I want to… no I need to know. If…well…”

“For goodness sake Blake! What?”

“What are we?” I blanched. Standing up quickly I strode to the other side of the wall and turned my TV off.

“No no no Blake. Why are you asking this?” I said.

“I need to know Rosa. What are we? Are we a couple? Fuck buddies? Friends? What!?” I ran my hands through my hair. I had been waiting for this. I knew he’d come up with this question eventually.

“You know what we are Blake. I am giving you lessons on how to be a fucking god in bed and I get to have sex as much as I want whenever I want it! You know that! Why did you have to ask?”

“Because Rosa! It feels like we’re in a relationship! You’ve not slept with anyone else as far as I know! And I’ve definitely not! I’ve met your whole family! And we go out together! You kiss me in front of people!”

“You know why you met my family. Because my dad insisted on it! The reason why we go out is because of you! Because your such a nice guy and you feel like you’re taking advantage of me, so you take me out to dinner or a movie each time we meet up! And the reason why I kiss you is because I enjoy it!” I stopped my voice had been getting louder and louder with each passing word. Getting myself under control I said “Don’t ruin what we have Blake. It’s nice. It’s satisfying to the both of us. Just don’t ruin it.” Blake ran his hands through his hair and sank his head down. He hadn’t moved from his seat.

“We both knew what this was when we agreed Blake. I made it perfectly clear.”

He didn’t say anything. Just sat there.

“Why are you asking all of this?”

“Because. Rosa. I’m falling for you.” I stopped dead. My heart stopped. My brain stopped. My whole body stopped. “I was hoping it would be the same for you. But it’s obviously not.” He lifted his head up and smiled sadly at me. “I know I shouldn’t be. But I am.”

“Blake no… please. You’re my friend. You’re the first person I’ve been able to call that in years. Don’t ruin it.” His eyes turned sad.

“Okay Rosa. I’ll still be your friend.” He stood up and hugged me tightly to him. I sighed softly and leaned into him. When did this all get so complicated?

“Do I still get my benefits?” I laughed at that and smacked him lightly on the arm.

“Blake?”

“Hmm?”

“Had you spoke to someone about this? You looked like a bat outta hell when you came in?”

“Yeah I had actually. I saw Robins there.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 4.9K 29
Evelyn is finally convinced to go to a party by her best freind, Gabby, and her crush, Ryan. But after getting extremely drunk, Ryan and Evelyn have...
155 4 16
Casey Blue is your average 18 year old girl. It's her senior year and she has everything, a best friend and a boyfriend. She got into NYU. She lives...
901 54 45
~THIS BOOK IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED~ Highest Rankings: #1 in Xanax #8 in Parental Abuse 18+ This story does contain mature topics. Some topics make...
1.2M 18.3K 37
Alissa's mother passed away. Her dad, who abused her, was scared off by her older brother. She is starting 11th Grade now after not attending school...