How To Be: Punk || Mericcup ✔...

נכתב על ידי deleting_kat

Hiccup Haddock, well known around school for being one of the smartest kids in North. P. High School, is stru... עוד

Hey There!
Prolouge: The Nerd...
Chapter 1: ...And The Punk
Chapter 2: Aurora Avenue
Chapter 3: EMO FREAKS!
Chapter 4: Step #1; See The Punk, Be The Punk
Chapter 5: What Lies Underneath
Chapter 6: Step #2; The Ways Of The Punk
Chapter 8: Step #3; Music Is Key
Chapter 9: Step #4; T Is For Tattoos...
Chapter 10: Step #5; ...And P Is For Piercings
Authors Note
Chapter 11: Your My Juliet, I'm Your Secret Romeo
Chapter 12: Black Mail Fail
Chapter 13: Uneasy Hearts Weigh The Most
Chapter 14: Step #6; Badass Or Dumbass?
Chapter 15: I'm Sorry!
Chapter 16: Love Me For Who I Am
Chapter 17: Your Forever is All That I Need
Chapter 19: Inseparable
Epilogue: New Beginnings

Chapter 7: Know Your Competition

187 8 2
נכתב על ידי deleting_kat

"GOD DAMMIT JACK, YOU AND YOUR MESSES!" Elsa screeched, racing all over the place to clean.
"What the fuck are you freaking about?!" Jack yelled.

"I told you that the girls are coming over to sleep for a few days, and you haven't cleaned one thing! " "What, none of this mess is mine!"

Elsa gave him the 'seriously?' Look, pulling out a pair of his blue underwear she had picked up from the floor. His face went red as I snickered. "Fine!" "Anna, you too!" Elsa snapped at the strawberry brown haired girl snuggling on the couch with Kris.
"Ugh...fine.." Anna complained, standing up.

I sat next to Kristoff, watching Elsa rush in panic to clean as Jack slowly picked up the mess with Anna. "Jesus, the girls won't even care!" Jack complained.
Elsa rolls her eyes, "Merida won't, but Rapunzel will."
Jack's eyes widen.

"Rapunzel? S-shes coming?!" He freaked. Elsa nodded, "Hmph...that's pretty embarrassing that she's coming and the house is an utter mess." She smirked. "Hurry up, Anna! We need to clean this mess! Hic, Kris, help, will you?!" Jack exclaims. "Alright, alright..." We chuckled, standing up.

"Now I'll be taking a break, I've been cleaning all day, after all." Elsa sighed with a smile. "Hmm, what a shame, Flynn is coming over in a few." Jack smirked. Elsa stopped in her tracks. "...maybe he'll think bad of you." Jack grinned wider.

"Ok, fine!" Elsa growled, running back to clean. We laugh, continuing to clean until the door bell rang a few minutes later.

I peeked out the window.
"It's Flynn."

Elsa paniced, throwing Jack's under wear in Jack's face. "Go put that away you idiot!" Elsa growled, running towards the mirror and fixing her braid. Anna rolled her eyes, sitting back on the couch to sit next to Kris as the two of burst out in laughter.

Elsa sighed, walking over to the door as Jack came back downstairs angrily from putting his underwear away. "Hey, Flynn." She smiled.  "Hey, Els." Flynn blushed and smiled back as she lets him in.

"I saw the black hood and blondy walking over here." He says to me as they sit on the couch.
"God, I gotta get ready!" Jack exclaimed, rushing upstairs again.

A minute later, Merida knocks on the door, Flynn quickly stands up and answers it. Rapunzel walked in and says hello, taking a seat next to Anna.

"Alright, I'm b-" Jack paused as he saw Merida hanging her hoody on the rack next to the door.
She looks at him and quirks an eyebrow as he rubs the back of his neck.

"Umm... about that thing, with Aladdin, I'm sorry, I really am, and-" She just chuckles, punching him on the arm, "It's ok Man, Hic already apologized for you...but it stills' nice hearing it from you."
He chuckled in relief with a grin, rubbing his punched arm back and forth.

"Hey Jack." Rapunzel smiled.
Jack's grin grew wider, running his fingers through his hair as he turned around to see her and immediately the two were 'star-struck' by each other.

I snickered, rolling my eyes.

Merida said hello and had her bro-shakes with everyone, then she walks over to me, smiling.

Her stare is almost hypnotizing to me as I look into her sapphire eyes.

She sticks her hand out in front of me for one of her best-friend hand shakes, but instead I grasp her with a gigantic bear hug.
Surprisingly, she giggles, bear hugging me back even tighter than I'm hugging her.

I chuckled, breathing in her scent."I miss you." I blurt out.
"I miss you too." She says.
My face warmthned, making me blush.

I never really expected an answer...

"You do?" I asked, a bit confused as we pull away from each other.
"Don't be dumb Hic, of course I do! Your like my best friend, not being able to see you sucks." She smiled.

"Yeah, because best friends definitely claw each other." I mutter sadly, looking down.
"Your still on about that?" She asks in a worried tone.

"How can I not be? I hurt you..."
"I forgive you, for one, you saved my life from my own dad. I could've died if it wasn't for you." She said grimly. I sighed, "I just wish I could've done a better job helping you...being your friend."
She smiled, "Best friend."
And with that, she embraces me once more.

My emotions just burst open.
I wanted to squeeze her so tight, wanted to tell her how I felt...but I couldn't...

It was to much of a risk to loose her.

The least I could do right now to show my affection was in hugs, so that's exactly what I did.

I hugged the hell out of her.

I did something I didn't expect myself to do...

I made a 'Jim' move. I chuckled, picking her up surprising light body and seating her on my shoulders. She giggles, wrapping hands around my neck as I began walking around like I was carrying around a book bag.

She laughed, "What are you, a horse?"  I chuckled, "Nope, I'm a dragon." She sat up straight, playfully pointing upwards, holding the posture of a knight, "Then onward we go, to save the princess, trusty Dragon Boy!"
"You are the princess!" I teased.
She made a playful pouty face.
"Ok...warrior princess." I added with a smirk. "Yes!" She smiled.

I laughed, starting to run around the house as We acted like children. Laughing, goofing off.
At this point, I gave no fucks about what the world thought about us, all I cared about was her.

I love her laugh...
Her smile...
Her

"Dragon Boy, huh?" Kristoff smirked. "Yup." The two of us responded as I grasped onto her legs.

"We saw your performance at Aurora yesterday." Flynn says.
"Where do you guys get those fucking fog machines?!" Jack exclaimed.

"We have hook-ups." Merida chuckled. "You should play Dance Gavin Dance more often, you seem to be pretty good at that band when it comes to guitars." I say, sitting on the couch. "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind." She smiled, resting her chin on the top of my head. I slightly chuckled, blushing some more.

"You know, you're super light, I could carry you around all day." I smirked, she laughed.

"Why aren't you guys dating yet?!" Anna and Rapunzel squealed.

Our eyes widened as my blush grew stronger and the awkward silence began.

"Aww look, you guys are blushing!" Rapunzel smiled.

She is?

"Ok, that's enough, Punzel!" The two of us said. "Alright, alright...we're just stating facts here!" Anna and Punzel laughed.
"C'mon you guys, it's not nice to tease." Jack smirked, making them giggle.

We rolled our eyes, ignoring their commentary. Though I wished it was true...

Unlike any other girl, she was used to commentary like this from Anna and Punzel. "Hmm, by now I'd think you'd pound one of them." Elsa smirked.

Merida gave her the 'seriously?' look. "Els, if your not used to this kind of thing than I feel bad for you. Do you know how many people they've put me together with?" Merida says.

And at that moment, I'm interested.

How many?

"So uh, can you list a few of those?" Jack chuckled. Merida groaned as Anna and Punzel squealed. "Ok, newest one is Mericcup." Anna grins as my blush outbursts. "Then there's Jerida." Rapunzel hints at Jack.
Merida and Jack burst out laughing, "That's funny." They just giggled and rolled their eyes.
"Kuzida."

"What?! No! Unacceptable!" Merida says with a shocked expression "Kuzida? Whose the guy?" Flynn snickered.

"Kuzco! That guy is basically obsessed with Mer! Didn't you say he snuck into the park to see you perform?" Punzel laughed.
"What?!" I say in shock. "Yeah, didn't you see him? He was basically screeching out my name until they finally got him out!"

I laughed, "No I did not, but I'd love to beat his ass for you." "Oh, calm yourself. I'll be fine by myself." She smiled, doing that cute nose-scrunching of hers.
I chuckled, scrunching my nose back.

"Aww!" The girls cooed. "Shh!" We snapped as they laughed.
"Anything else?" Kris asked, seeming more interested in this than I was. "Well there's Perida and Jiida, Jim and Peter."

Merida rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at them. They did the same.

"Ok, that's enough of your little romance fantasies!" Merida smirked. "So, what do you guys wanna do?"

"Hmm...I was thinking maybe We could do something with the guys!" Elsa smiled. Rapunzel and Anna nodded in agreement. "Sure, what'd you guys wanna do?" Merida asks.

Flynn grinned, "What about a movie?"  We nodded In agreement and began discussing on which movie to go see.

"Batman vs. Superman it is!" Jack grinned wide at the end of the argument. "Yes!" Me and Mer smiled as she got down.

"Weather says that we might need a hoody for tonight, it's gonna be chilly." Elsa says, looking down at her phone. "Aww man, I'm gonna have to get ready again." Jack complained, getting up.

"C'mon Hiccup, you need to get ready too." Kris says, getting up.
"What, no I have my hoody here and-" "You need to get ready too!" Kris exclaims behind gritted teeth, pulling me by the ear. "Ow! Fuck! Ok!" I get up quickly trying to avoid anymore pain.

Jesus, what is his problem!?

He pulled me into Jack's room.
"What was that for?!" I exclaimed. "Take this as lesson one in your lady trouble training, know you competition." He says sternly.

"By the way, that doesn't include me!" Jack stated.

I kind of have to go along with Kristoff's lessons, his adoptive parents are the owners of a dating website...you know, like E-Harmony or something like that,
So, he has some rub off on him.

"So, does that mean I can definitely cross Kuzida off the list along with Jerida?" I asked. "Definitely."  "Good." I smiled, already liking his plan.

"Perida could be a possibility, but then again, he might be dating Alice, Tink, or Wendy...it's hard to tell." Kris says. "Well what about Jiida?" I ask in concern.

"Uh...sorry to l break it to you man but Jim is some serious competition...unless he likes someone and We don't know."
"Crap." I swallowed. I sighed, "Maybe I should just give up."
Kris furrowed his eyebrows, standing back up.

"What are you-OW!" Kris grabs me by small braids, dragging me out into the hall. He grabs my face, squeezing it together and turning it towards Merida who was still downstairs. "Do see her?! Your gonna give up on that!?" He whispered in shock.

I watched as she walked up to Anna and gave her her hoody, her appearance making butterflies fly violently in my stomach as she turned around to see me with a smile. I smile back like a goof, then become serious.

"No." I say in determination. "Good, then get out there!" Kris smiled, patting my back as he let go of my face.

I grin, rushing down the stairs as I see her put her hair up in a bun, pieces of her hair falling out of it's messy perfection.

"What happened to your hoody?" I asked her.

"Well, Anna didn't have one, so I gave mine to her." She shrugged.

Sweet

"Your gonna be freezing your butt off out there," I say, taking off my hoody. "I have a sweater, so don't flip out on me." She giggled as I put her in the hoody.

"Fits you big." I laughed. "It's ok, I don't mind. It's comfier that way!" She smiled, taking the hood off.

I chuckled, slightly blushing.
"Can I carry you while their driving?" I asked.

"I think that's illegal." She says in thought. "Oh well." I shrugged, picking her back up. She laughed, acquiring the same position as last time.

"You guys ready to go?" Jack asked as him in Kris came back downstairs.  "Yup." We respond.

"Dragon Boy is ready for lift off." I smiled. "Off, Dragon Boy!" She smiles back as I take off 'flying' out the door.

Kristoff's car is huge, not kidding! I'm surprised it could fit the eight of us!

We all hopped in and took off.

-------

"Man, that movie had alot of action..." Flynn says, trying to fix his eyesight from the 3-D glasses.

Let me tell you, the struggle was real trying to get them on.

Should've worn my contacts!

"What I tell you, Batman was gonna win!" Jack stated. "Technically he didn't, They teamed up, remember? Plus, Superman isn't officially dead! His coffin was shaking!" Merida came back.

"What!? No, Batman won, right, someone back me up here!" Jack complained. We laughed. "I'm siding with Mer, she kinda has a point." I chuckled. "See?" She grinned at Jack. "Whatever." He rolled his eyes.

"Man, the moon's shining bright tonight." Kristoff exclaimed, pointing upwards. I smiled, getting into the car.

It had to be at least ten at night, we were all tired.

"Try not to fall asleep on the wheel, don't want you wrecking another car." Flynn teased. "Yeah, yeah, I know." Kris rolled his eyes, getting into the drivers seat.

"Try not to sleep you guys, it's gonna be a while 'cause there's traffic." Anna says, putting her phone away as she got into the front seat.

"Great." Flynn muttered. "C'mon Flynn!" Elsa says, waving him over. "Great!" He grinned. We snickered as they got in.

Me and Mer had the whole backseat to ourselves, the other two pairs Sat one row in front.

We already started yawning when we reached the traffic.
Half way there, I felt something on my chest.

I looked away from the window, down only to see Meri sleeping, her head on my chest. I blush, moving her hair out of her face.

She looks adorable when she sleeps...

By this point I had the advantage to hold her... but in front of everyone...?

She buries her face deeper as the hood falls on her head. I quietly chuckle, taking the hood off to see her sleepy smile.

You know what, who cares what they think? If anything, they support me.

I take my seat belt off, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her closer to me as I lay down on the seats, my back leaning on the door. She begins cuddling closer, wrapping her hands around me as I do the same with her.

"Aww!" The girls cooed, pulling out their phones to take pictures.

I just shrugged it off and continued our snuggling session.
______________________________________________________________

Waaaaay too many ships!
anyway, thanks so much for reading you guys, I truly appreciate it!
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and THANK YOU SO MUCH 300+ VIEWS!
YAY!
Read, Vote, Comment
LOVE YOU FUZZ-BALLS!
PEACE!
:3

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

920 67 20
In a modern, highschool AU, seniors Jack Frost, Elsa Arendelle, Hiccup Haddock, Merida DunBroch, Rapunzel Corona and Eugene Fitzherbert are about to...
7.5K 261 21
Elsa Aren believed that true love only exists in fairytales and not in the real life world but she then meets Jack Overland Frost,Jack is handsome,fu...
529K 20.2K 54
#35 in Action 20th April 2015. #415 in Fanfiction 21st September 2015. She finally found her inner self and her courage, the will to live. That's whe...
9.9K 414 22
Merida and Hiccup are the only musicians in school, that then made them rivals and they hated each other, but when Merida's family's coffee shop is g...