[COMPLETED] Let's Go! Nature...

By ddalkkome_16

What Happened if 7 Strangers met in a bizarre place?? I was the one of them.. I didn't know who they were... More

Introduction : Writer Note
Introduction : The Characters
Prologue : Lets Go ! Nature Girls!!!
Episode 1 : What's The Name Of The Group??? Nature Girls!!!
Episode 2: Debuting With 5 Members?? Are You Sure???
Episode 3: Dormitory Life, Fail or Win??
Episode 4: Nature Girls ! Let's Work Hard For Our Debut!
Episode 5 : 1..2..3..Nature Energy!!! Hello.. We Are Nature Girls!!
Not an Update But Please Read..
Episode 7 : Someone That I Loved?? Sorry.. I'm an Idol Now...
Episode 8 : Focus On My Outcome!! Go! Go!!
Episode 9 : What Are You Doing??? Where Are You???
Episode 10 : The Ending is The Beginning Of A New Life
Episode 11 : Nature Girls Comeback!!! I Was So Excited!!!
Episode 12 : Get Ready, Set, Go!!!
Episode 13 : The Murder Case.. Can We Solve It Nature Girls??
Episode 14 : See You Later?? Hello?? Now??
Episode 15 : We Are Nature Girls!! We will Stay Together!!! (FINALE)
Epilogue : After A While..Hello Again...

Episode 6: Promotion Break?? No?? OK.. Then... I Just Get Back To Work..

9 1 0
By ddalkkome_16

I was waiting for the new members in the dorm.. I just sat on the Living Room and wait until that time comes.

"What Are You waiting Eonni??" BinHwa Looked at Me.

"Is It Your Boyfriend??" DongAh Asked Me.

"Hey!! You Still Don't Know That The Contract Clearly Said That You're Prohibited Of Dating??!!" I Hit Her.

"Hey!! Eonni! At Least Don't Use Violence" She Told Me.

"Sorry... I Forgotten to put that in the rules.. No Violence!!" I Wrote It on The Rules Board.

"Ok!!" They All Agreed. Then, The Door Bell Rings..

"I'll Get It!!" DongAh quickly Ran to the door.

"Wait!! Just Let Me!!!" I Told Her.

"Please Eonni.. Just One More Time.." DongAh Begged To Me.

"Ok! But You Should Use The Peeping Camera First.." I Turned Off The Peeping Camera and There was 2 Strangers.

"Whoa!! Who Are They!!" DongAh was Shocked.

"I Told You.. Just Let Me Open The Door.." I Opened The Door and Found 2 Strangers.

"Why Are You So Late.. I Thought There's Nobody There!!" One Of Them Complained to me??

"Ssst! Be Polite!!" Another Poked Her.

"Oh... Hello.. Please Come In.." I Told Them To Come In.

They Shyly went in. The Other Members Was Shocked about The Presence of These new members.

"Who's That Eonni??" BinHwa Said.

"What Are They Doing Here??" SooKi Said.

"Will They Go Home??" MinSoo Said.

"Can I Took Your Phone??" DongAh The Weirdest Said.

"First, They're The New Members. Second, They Will Work Here.. Duh!. Third, They won't Go Home and the Fourth, For What??" I Asked Her.

"For Asking Manager Eonni.." DongAh Told Me.

"No Use!!" I told Her.

"Then, I will Call The CEO Instead!!" She Told Me.

"No.. No Use.. Just Go Back To Your Seat!!" I Told Them.

I Looked at Them and There's The Awkward Position..

"No!! It's No That Awkward Eonni!!" BinHwa Told Me.

"Sorry.." I felt Awkward by Myself Then... Hehe

I Used My Gestures.. I Tired To Make Them Know That We Should Introduce Ourselves.

"1..2..3.. Nature!!" I Told Them The Beginning..

"Energy! Hello We Are Nature Girls!!" Unexpectedly,  They are Already Used To  Saying That Cheer..

I'm So Relived... "Hello I'm Lee Tae Ri.. The Leader , Main Vocalist and A Songwriter In Nature Girls.." I Tried To Introduce Myself. "Psst.. She Can Rap Too.."

"Who's That!" Nobody wants To Admit It. "Ok Then.. Next!!" I was looking at SooKi.

"My Name is SooKi, I'm The Vocalist Of The Group." SooKi Introduced Herself. "Psst.. She's The Oldest Of The Group.."

"Who's That! Please!! Tell Me!!!" I'm Getting Mad. Suddenly, DongAh Stand Up.

"Hey!! You Little!!" I Scolded Her. Suddenly BinHwa Cut My Sentences..

"Eonni.. Can You Scold Her Later? The Time Is Running Out..." BinHwa Was waiting..

"Ok.." I Poked DongAh.

"What??" She Asked Me.

"You Little Punk! This is Your Turn!!" I Told Her.

"Hello.. I'm DongAh.. The Rapper and The Dancer Of Nature Girls.." She Introduce Herself. Its Time For My Revenge.

"Psst.. She's Weird!!" I smiled.

"Eonni!!"DongAh Looked Mad.

"Ok.. Ok.. Next!!" I poked Minsoo.

"(Speaks with Satoori) Hello.. My Name Is.." I cut Her.

"Please.. Don't Use Your Satoori..." I Told Her.

"Oh.. Sorry.. My Name is MinSoo.. I'm The Vocalist Of The Group.." She Introduced Herself.

"Psst.." DongAh Did It Again. I Poked Her.

"Next!!" I Poked BinHwa.

"Hello... My Name Is BinHwa.. I'm The Golden Maknae Of The... Hey.. Hey!! The Script is so Weird!!!" BinHwa Told Me. "Who's The Writer??" BinHwa is Getting Mad to Her Eonni??

I Raised My Hand.. " Sorry.. Maknae.. For The Real Sake You're The Golden Maknae..." I Told Her.

"How You Can Prove That??" She Asked Me.

"Its Because You Can Do Anything!!" I Told Her.

"Please.. Can We Get Going??" MinSoo Asked Me.

"Oh.. Ok... This is Nature Girls.." I Told Them.

"Ok.. Hello.. My Name is Se Yin and This is Chan Mi... Nice To Meet You.." One Of Them Introduces The Whole Thing??.

"What Can You Do??" SooKi Asked Them..

"Oh.. I can Rap.." Se Yin Can Rap.

"Hooray!!! Someone On My Side!!!!" DongAh Looked So Happy.. "Can She Be My Roommate??"

"DongAh.. But You Should Promise To Me That You won't Tease People again.." I Told Her. "Except For Me.."

"Really??" DongAh Looked so Excited. "Why?"

"Because I Really Like To Tease You HeHeHe.." I smiled.

"HeHe.. Not Funny Eonni..." DongAh Smiled and Her Smile Fades Really Quickly...

"So...What We're Going To Do Here??" I Asked Them.

"Nothing??" Se Yin Told Me.

"Really?? Nothing?? At The First Day We Watched Horror Movie!!" BinHwa told me.

"Yeah.. But You all Had Slept Earlier before the Movie Has Started!!" I Smiled. " Only Me and The Scared Weirdo Watch Until The End.. Well Not The End but almost The End.."

"Yeah..." DongAh Looked Guilty.

"By The Way.. You Don't want to eat Huh??" I asked Them.

"Eonni.. Please.. Cook... We Were Hungry.." They Shouted Together (Except The New Guys).

"Ok... I will Cook Now..." I Ran To The Kitchen.. "SooKi Eonni!!!" I Called Her.

"Yup!! I will Come!!" She Ran Quickly To The Kitchen.

At The Kitchen..

"SooKi.. You're The Oldest??" I was so Confused after DongAh's Joke.

"I don't Know.. What Year That You Born At???" She Asked Me..

"1995.." I Told Her.

"Oh.. Then.. I'm Your Eonni.. I'm The Oldest.." SooKi Told Me.

"What??? I Thought You're Younger Than Me." I Kneel Down. "I'm Sorry Eonni.. Please Punish Me!!!"

"What?? Its Okay.. I Thought You're Older That Me Though!!" She Told Me.

"What?? You Think I'm Older Than You??" I was So Shocked.

"I Think All Of The Leader was the Oldest of The Group.." She Told Me.

"No... You're Wrong.. You Think NamJoon Oppa was The Oldest Too??" I Told Her.

"Yes..  He's The Oldest?? Right?? " She Thought Like That??

"Hell No!!! The Oldest One Is Jin My Sweet Eonni!!!" I almost Cried.

"OK.. So.. What's The Main Course??" SooKi Eonni Asked Me.

"We Had To Make This.. Psst.. Psst" I won't Tell You The Main Course Because... You'll Get Hungry (Like I Do.. I will Take My Food Here.. Just A Moment..)

TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....TAKING THE FOOD....

Done! Shall I Tell You The Story Again??

So We Discussed The Menu Then.. I Heard A Bell.

"Who Is It??" I Opened The Door..

"OMG!!!"

BinHwa : Who Is It..??

MinSoo: Eonni??

SeYin : Its Usually Like This??

Chan Mi: Maybe..

DongAh: Eonni.. I ate Your Food!!!

TaeRi: Hey!!! DongAh!! This Crazy Punk!!!

SooKi: Don't Worry... Your Food Is safe with Me..

To Be Continued..

Hello Fellow Readers..

This Is Lee TaeRi Writer-nim (The Main Character)

Do You Like The 6th Episode??

If You Like It.. Please Vote and Comments Down Below

I'm Sorry If There's So Many Grammatical Error (I'm Still Learning)

Well Then, That's All And Stay Tuned For The Next Episode

Tommorow~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 87.6K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...