iMakeover (an iCarly Story)

By 101oBsEsSioNs

The girls want Freddie to participate in a segment for iCarly that will basically be like a rip off on the sh... More

1. Only The Beginning
2. Messy Compromises
3. Giggles and Deal Making
4. Blue over Brown
5. Like a Big Teddy Bear
6. The Perfect Couple? Yeah right.
8. Movie Night and Another Bet
9. Angel Disguises for Blonde Headed Demons
10. Wedding Onion Rings
11. Dressing for the Title
12. My Meat Loving Princess
13. Blondie and Brunetto
14. Secrets and Gold Lockets
15. "CARLY!!!!!!"
16. "Don't Stick It Out Then!"
17. And Now the Real Fun Begins
18. Hidden Cameras and Remorseful Denial
19. Ignore the Purple Elephant in the Room
Hey guys-A/N
20. There Was a Reason For That...
21. Stealing Kisses from the Unconscious
22. "Drumroll please... "
23. Shut Up and Kiss Me
Epilogue
Hey lovelies!
New Story is Posted!!
SEQUEL!!!! iMakeover: The Aftermath
I'm back

7. Shopping Day: Freddie

6K 180 75
By 101oBsEsSioNs

Carly's POV

That was so odd. Freddie never acts so brave or affectionate towards Sam usually. And where the heck did those muscles come from? I mean, I know I haven't seen him without a shirt in a few years, but I didn't expect that to be hiding under those dorky polos! Sam didn't seem to mind though. Hehe.

We've been over at my apartment for a while. Since Sam only had on Freddie's shirt(again, strange) and she didn't have any more clothes hidden in my room, I got to have the pleasure of lending her some of mine. I just hope she doesn't get stains or rips in them today. After she rejected my first few offers(I really don't see what's wrong with pink or skirts; note to self: make sure to have Sam try on pink clothing and skirts when it's her turn to shop for for the segment), we finally reached a compromise. A white lace tank top, navy blue fitted, high waisted shorts with big black buttons, and white flip flops, though she complained the whole time about how tight the top was and how short the shorts were. Of course they're short, they're called shorts! I have on a light pink tank, white fitted, high waisted shorts with matching pink buttons, and red flip flops. We're like twinsies! I always wanted to do the best friends dressing alike thing and now is the perfect opportunity! I'm bringing a cardigan, but Sam said she didn't need a jacket. I even talked Sam into letting me do her hair. I can't believe she agreed! Well, it was more like, "Fine! Whatever. Now stop talking, I can't hear the tv." but you know. It still counts as a yes.

Now Sam's downstairs while I'm straightening my hair. I didn't have to do too much to Sam's hair. It's already so beautiful, I'm kind of jealous. I just used de-friz spray and used the curling iron to make the spirals a little neater. I wish I hadn't cut my hair in eighth grade. Then it'd be longer than just a few inches down my back. I love how long Sam's hair is. It almost reaches her waist! Lucky girf.

Suddenly, I hear the apartment door open and close.

"Hola." Freddie's voice carries up the steps.

"Hey, look who decided to put on clothes today." Sam says sarcastically.

"I didn't hear you complaining. Or Carly, for that matter." He replies.

I finish with my hair and unplug the irons, before picking up my jacket and bouncing down the stairs.

"Hey, ready to go, Freddie?" I ask.

"Yup."

"Okay then, lets go."

Sam doesn't move from the couch.

"Sam!" I yell.

"Mmm?" She murmurs, still focused on the screen.

"We're leaving!"

"Oh, have fun." She says.

"Sam!"

"What?"

"Get up!"

"Well, since you only asked if Freddie was ready, I figured I didn't need to go."

"I know that you're ready. I got you ready myself. I didn't need to ask." I say, trying to pull her up. I can't. Even though I'm bigger than her, she's still the strongest girl I know. Her eyes never even leave the screen.

"Freddddiieee." I whine. "Get her to move."

He grins and leans down to her ear.

"Carly did say it was my turn to be tortured with fashion today, you know. I thought you'd want to see me miserable and helpless."

Sam turns and thumps him on the head before standing up.

"You are absolutely right, Freddifer." She says. "Let's get a move on then, shall we?"

I roll my eyes as Freddie rubs his head, making a face at her.

"We shall." I say, opening the door and gesturing for them to walk out.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Freddie's POV

Kill. Me. Now.

I never thought shopping could make a guy wish for death but I have been proven wrong. We've been at it for almost three hours. The girls made me change in a bathroom as soon as we exited the first store. I'm now wearing dark wash jeans, a white muscle tee and my dark brown leather jacket that I've had forever that the girls approved of me keeping.

"Okay Freddie, go to the dressing room and take this, this, this, this, this-"

"Carls, they only let you bring in six items at a time and I am not wearing that." I say, cutting her off, gesturing to the god-awful shirt in her hands.

"Oh, can't you just try it." She pouts.

I bite my lip and Sam smirks at me.

"No. I'm not wearing that." I say.

"Aw, come on, please?" She smiles sweetly.

I glance at Sam. Usually I would give in and try it on; after all, it's not really that big of a deal, but I want to show Sam I'm not still trapped under Carly's spell.

"It's not gonna work." I say.

Carly bats her lashes at me and I glance at Sam again. She has this knowing look on her face. But I'm not giving in this time.

"Please? For me?" She says, moving into full pouting face with big puppy eyes.

I gulp. Sam was kind of right. I may not like her anymore, at least not in a romantic sense, but she still has a certain power with that face. But it doesn't matter.

"No." I say with finality.

Carly and Sam's mouths both drop.

"No?" Carly exclaims.

Sam just stands there shocked.

"Hey, don't be so surprised. You're not irresistible, you know." I say casually,

taking the clothes out of Carly's hands and looking through them. I put back half of them, and hand the rest back to Carly. Neither girl has moved.

"These are fine. Can we move on now?" I ask.

"Uh. Yeah. Sure." Carly says, still recovering from her mini heart attack.

We pay for the clothes silently and walk out of the store.

Spencer, who has been waiting outside, takes one look at us and asks

"Okay. What happened. Did the end of the world finally arrive? Was the store robbed by a opossum? Did Sam decide to become a vegetarian?" He asks, panicking.

Sam is the first to speak. She clears her throat. "The geek said no to Carly's puppy face."

"Ha! Good one!" Spencer laughs.

We just stand there.

"Wait. You are joking, right?"

Silence.

"Oh my god! Really?!!"

Spencer throws his arms around me.

"You're growing up, my friend! I'm so proud of you!" He wails.

"Spence, chill out. It's not that big of a deal." I say, cracking up.

"It is a huge freaking deal, dork!" Sam yells.

"Yeah, well, maybe to you." I walk over to her and throw an arm around her shoulders. "I can't wait to see what Carls dresses you in. Seeing Sam Puckett decked out in full girly girl mode is probably gonna put some people right over the edge." I whisper in her ear, laughing. She shivers.

"Are you cold?" I ask, confused.

Sam's POV

Oh. My. God. I can't believe he actually did it! He said no to perfect miss Carly Shay! And he is really freaking close to me right now. I can't hold back my shiver.

"Are you cold?" He asks, concerned and looking confused.

"Yeah, a little. I probably should've taken that cardigan Carly offered but, ugh. I don't know if I could've taken the awful girlyness of it." I say, not telling him the other, bigger reason I have for that shiver.

He moves his arm, and takes off his jacket.

"Here." he says.

I stare at him surprised by the sweet gesture.

"Um. Thanks." I hesitate before reaching out and taking the jacket.

It's way too big for me, reaching to a few inches past my hips. I catch a look at myself in a shop window. I look like doll in it. But since its comfy and warm, I keep it on.

"So, where to next?" I ask. Carly grins big at me.

"Don't worry, we're almost done. With Freddie anyway." Her grin widens and I groan. Crap.

I never should've made that bet. It's totally backfiring on me now.

We finish shopping for Freddie and decide to head back to the Shay's apartment. Carly tells me I'm staying at her place until the shopping is done. I think she's afraid I'll throw myself in front of a bus or something to get out of doing the segment. Smart girl.

It's raining so we wait as Spencer pulls the car around to the entrance of the mall. He pulls in under the overhang of the roof.

Freddie's POV

"Shotgun!" Carly yells.

Sam makes a face and opens the back door. She stops and doesn't get in.

"What the...?" She says confused. I look in and see what she means. Boxes(that were not there this morning) fill two thirds of the backseat.

"Guys, get in." Carly says, turning around to see what the hold up is.

"What..?" She looks at Spencer. He shrugs. "I might've bought some extra things." He says, hanging his head in shame.

"Did you forget about needing space for the people you were with?" Sam asks, looking annoyed. "Where do you expect us to sit?"

"Sit in Freddie's lap" Carly says.

"No!" Sam gives her a look and Carly smiles innocently.

"Why not? You said this morning you were fine with it."

"I said I was fine with it as long I could eat and that doesn't count. I said it while being high on bacon." Sam counters.

"Oh, come on. Freddie?" She turns her eyes to me.

"Hey, she's the one protesting it, not me."

Carly smirks at me. I stick my tongue out at her and she laughs.

"I don't know how you can be so smart and serious to most people and then act so silly and childish around Sam." I just shrug.

"Please Sam?" Carly begs, turning back to her.

"I'd rather walk." With that she turns around and begins to walk away.

"You are not walking two miles in the rain." I say, reaching out and wrapping my arms around her, pulling her back against me. She squirms.

"Let me go!" She yells, and stamps down on my foot.

"Ow!"

She wiggles out of my grip and tries to run.

"Oh, no you don't." Spencer and Carly look on, amused.

I catch her and pick her up, carrying her, her toes a few inches above the ground, back to the car. I set her down again and pin her up against the car.

"Now. Are you going to behave and stop trying to run away?" I ask.

She just glares at me.

"Okay." I shrug. "You asked for it." With that, I start tickling her exactly where she's most ticklish, her shoulders and stomach.

Sam squirms and wiggles, helplessly laughing, and yelling at me to stop.

"Are you gonna behave?" I ask, grinning.

"Yes! Just stop!"

I finally stop and she collapses in my arms. I pick her up bridal style and open the door again, getting in, careful not to hurt her.

The Shays just stare at me like I've grown another head.

"What?" I ask, feeling uncomfortable.

Carly starts to smile as Spencer shakes his head and drives away from the mall.

"That was so cute!" Carly squeals.

"Ugh. Whatever."

"Today was so eventful! I can't wait for tomorrow when we get to do you!" Carly claps her hands together excitedly, grinning at the beautiful blonde angel in my arms.

Sam groans and thunks her head down against my chest. I readjust my arms around her waist. I expect she'll get me back tomorrow when she's not so worn out from the tickling but it's still worth it.

"Freddie?" Sam says.

"Yeah?"

"I hate you."

"I know."

She giggles and I grin. She groans.

"What is wrong with me! I'm turning into a daffodil!" She moans quietly. I snicker and she smacks my arm.

"Ow!" I say.

But I don't really mind.

This is not edited. At all. COMMENT VOTE WHATEVERS.

I AM SO PROUD IF YOU GUYS! I wrote this like, less than a month and a half ago and it's already passed all my other stories, at least in reads, anyway. Crash still has more comments and votes, which makes me think you guys don't like this story. So anyone who reads this and likes it, please vote and comment. I have to say that, although I really like votes and appreciate every one of them, I love comments even more. I want to hear what you think of this. It would mean the world to me.

~dustin the great~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209 42 6
"You should care, Dylan. You would still be living in the back of a car, stealing from Seven Eleven! Is that what you want?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
388 4 38
"So... What do you think?" I asked him still looking at his eyes and not taking my eyes off of them. "We are just going to be in a relationship like...
237 14 9
Senior Year is the hardest. Yet, when that time comes around, everyone is beyond excited to leave behind their life of drama! But no one is more thri...
2.4M 87.7K 55
17 year old, Elena Hawkins thought she was going to be done with boys forever. What Nate Thompson did to her in the fifth grade was unacceptable. She...