Braided

By CountEveryMoment

"Let's go to the park then." He was a bit more excited when I agreed. I paused, I wasn't supposed to go pas... More

A Little Info
Chapter 1: New Home
Chapter 2: Pizza
Chapter 3: A Little Game
Chapter 4: Let The Spy Games Begin
Chapter 5: Nice To Meet You
Chapter 6: Selfie
Chapter 7: Movies Sound Nice
Chapter 8: Extra Parmesan
Chapter 9: Knock Knock
Chapter 10: Be Cool
Chapter 11: Oh Fuzzy Feelings
Chapter 12: Posters
Chapter 13: Fights and Flights
Chapter 15: Probabilities
Chapter 16: Plans
Chapter 17: Boredom
Chapter 18: That Big Red Thing
Chapter 19: Pretending
Chapter 20: The Cue
Chapter 21: Dusty Old Attic
Chapter 22: Dear Diary
Chapter 23: Never The Same Again
Chapter 24: Lookin Great Honey Buns
Chapter 25: She's a Little Cookie
Chapter 26: A Simple Braid
Chapter 27: Crazy
Chapter 28: Welcome Back
Chapter 29: At Last

Chapter 14: Boarders

61 4 1
By CountEveryMoment

I sat on the lonely white porch swing and slowly pushed myself back and forth with the tip of my toes. The cold breeze didn't bother me as I listened to the crickets chirp and the dogs barking in the distance. It was more relaxing to sit in the cold than it was to sit in the warm house. I needed the fresh air, it was like I was suffocating inside. There were to many questions and thoughts rotating in my mind that refused to leave. Not like it was any better outside, but it was a little bit less harsh as everything inside helped the rotating.

Mom had only left an hour before. I felt guilty from the fight, but even then I refused to talk to her the rest of the day. When she said goodbye I pretended to be asleep and when she said I love you I just turned away from her. I plainly felt guilty, mad, and confused. I didn't understand it myself, but it was awful feeling this way. I feel that I was just in my actions, but there was a cloud of doubt over it.

There was nothing else happening out side other than the natural noise of the neighborhood. I just sat there and stared over at Nathans house, I wanted to see him. He would probably know what to say to ease the thoughts darkening my whole day. I could see people walking by the windows, but none of them seemed to be Nathan. I saw an older woman and man walking around the bottom floor. They were probably his parents. I just stare hoping to be able to sneak a peak at Nathan. Maybe even just a

I don't know what had taken over me, but I walked off the porch and ventured over to the white house. I stopped at the side walk staring down at it. It was the boundary of how far I was willing to go. It was just a few weeks ago that I taunted the idea of passing it, but ended up not doing it. At that time I had chickened out and embarrassed myself in front of Naomi and Nathan. Tonight wasn't any different as I turned around and walked back to the porch. I paused in front of the stairs.

The thought of going as far as the street was terrifying. My boundaries would of been pushed and I had no idea how the outside world would treat me. Maybe Mom was right the world is too much for me, but she could be wrong. I made friends with Nathan, and became his girlfriend. I'm kinda friends with Naomi. I could possibly fit in in the outside world, I want to fit into it. I have to fit into it.

I turned back around and eyed the sidewalk. If I was going to be part of the outside world I would have to push boundaries. I ran to the sidewalk and hoped over it onto the grey pavement. I quickly ran back to the porch. Smile spread across my face as I hopped up and down in excitement. My heat was beating so fast, but I enjoyed it. It was exciting and exhilarating I was pushing boundaries. It was literally one step closer to finding my freedom and escaping the boarders.

A/N: Sorry that it isn't very long, I tried to make this chapter as long as I could. Don't forget to vote or comment if you enjoyed it. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 79 13
Rapunzel is hurt and needs to get away from her past. Her mother was an abusive single parent and her friends only found out about it when she was 18...
1.2K 34 23
Poor repunzel sitting in her tower. No friends no family, just a witch who's kept her locked away. It all seems too familiar. Oh that's right because...
46.7K 3.8K 52
Sage Asher just moved to Maple Town with his parents. He quickly befriends Caden Jones, the school's nerdy rich boy with a bad past in his family. N...
49.9K 1.2K 12
Male! Rapunzel [2010] Book 9 " When will my life begin? " Richie has been looking out the window of his tower every year on his birthday to watch the...