Society Killed the Girl

By smittygirl

Welcome to our Society. Here, you will be judged on every little thing you do. On what you wear, what you lo... More

Society Killed the Girl
SNEAK PEAK INTO PUBLISHED VERSION
Lever
Burn marks
Potato - Potato
People Change.
Lions
Shells
EVE & WALL•E
Hold my earnings!
Break downs
Standing up and cutting down...
Admit it.
It would be so easy...
Petrified.
Dreams vs. Reality
No Control
Funerals
Dad's
Issues
Just Feel
The Morning After
Birthday Surprises Part 1
Family
So tiny
Suckerpunch
Miss. Swift
AUTHORSNOTE || PLEASE READ ||
Sunk
Active Duty Solider
Fate's Territory
Epilogue

Say Momma

1.6K 58 6
By smittygirl

Hey guys, :) So im leaving tomorow and wanted to post a new chapter, it's kinda simple and not all that great but i like the ending. :) But idk, you guys might think im Cray Cray after this. xD Tell me what you think and if i get 10 likes ill do an early updload! :D

BTW: i wrote a new short story if you care to take a look. :) This ones for all my Little Red Riding Hood / Beauty and the Beast fans. :) It's called Beast. If it get's enough likes and comments ill turn it into a real story! :D

sorry for all the mistakes, it's barely edited. 

_________________________________________

Say Momma

Two weeks.

It’s been two weeks since my birthday, two weeks since I found out Lu was pregnant and two weeks since i’ve seen Alec. He hasn't been anywhere, not Logans, not town, not even school. It’s like he up and vanished from the planet. As if Aliens abducted him...

Creepy thought.

I slung my bag over my arm, staring at my school. In the past two months things have been crazy, and this is my first time stepping foot in the school since Lilly died.

I’ve been getting better about that too, i didn't blame myself as much anymore. Logan’s been helping me out a lot. I’ve spent more of my time with him in fact. I liked hanging out with him, he made me feel how Alec had made me feel before he want cray cray on me.

As I made my way into the school I counted how many people looked at me so far it was about, i don't know; all of them. Not one person spared me a glance. Some looking at me with surprise, others with guilt or pity, and of course they didn't spare me the usual hate filled stares.

I kept my eyes ahead of me as i walked towards my locker. When i got there i ignored the whispered voices talking about all kinds of things about me. Some mentioned Logan, other’s Alec, but the most frequent was about Lilly.

“Look who’s back. What happened? couldn't take the truth anymore?” Cindy beamed, i glanced at her and smirked. She still was wearing a brace over her nose.

“Go away Cyndi, i'm in no mood for you.”

“What was that? Sorry, i don't speak whore.”

“I said get the fu*k away from me before i fu*king make you.” I exclaiming slamming my locker closed while looking her in dead in the eye. That in turn had all eyes on us, here's the size of frisbees.

“Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, what you having problems with your sister?”

I ignored the gasps and rising anger in me as i replied, “What was that? Sorry, i don't speak bitch.”

“You know exactly what i said.” She crossed her arms, staring challengingly at me.

“Actually, yeah i am having problems with my sister, she’s fu*king dead.” I made a move to lunge towards her, my hands already in fists. But before they could collide with Cindy’s scared face strong arms wrapped around my body.

I struggled against them, kicking and punching but they wouldn't budge. “Let me go! Let me go!” I cried from what seemed like long moments continuing to struggle before i couldn't anymore. I fell against the familiar embrace balling my eyes out.

i haven't cried in a long time, well, at least a few weeks and it all just poured out of me. Everything that i’ve been trying to hold in came rushing out and all from one little comment about Lilly.

I missed her endlessly.

Every Time i would think about it a numb sensation would take over me and i felt like i just wanted to curl up into a ball and fall asleep, like forever. But then Lu and her baby would pop up and i would get the courage to move and and not think for a while until the process repeated itself.

I felt like a broken record.

“Sh, Eve. You're okay, you're okay.” A strangely calm voice whispered into my ear. I recognized the voice within seconds and it made the tears fade almost instantly. I turned in his arms, left over tears still streaming down my red cheeks.

I stared into Alec’s piercing solem blue eyes contemplating what to do. My mind flashed back to two weeks ago when he slapped me, when he almost ripped my heart straight from my chest.

I pulled out of his arms, scrambling on the school’s marble floor shaking my head, “no, no. You stay the hell away from me. You hear? I don't want you near me! You bastard!” I yelled at him, still totally pissed at him.

I can't believe he did that to me. I deserved the yelling but everything else, everything else he did made me want run and hide.

“Eve, hear me out  I’m -”

“NO! I screamed, hysterically now.

Maybe coming to school was a stupid idea. Alright, it was a very stupid idea. I should have known something like this would have happened, i should have seen it coming. I should have at the least prepared myself for something like this.

“Just don't, ever, ever come near me again you hear me?” With that I got up, brushing myself off before running towards the door despite Alec’s calls of protest.

“I knew it wouldn't be long.” Logan snickered leaning against his car, a smirk in place. I didn't think twice before running to him, wrapping my arms around him.

“I'm sorry kitten.” He muttered, not bothered by my sudden attack hug. Instead he embraces me back, even leaning his chin on the top of my head.

“When i head Alec was coming back to school the same day as you i knew it would take you all of ten minutes to totally flip shit.”  

“Then why did you let him come?” I nearly screamed.

“Because i needed my daily dose of entertainment.” He laughed earning a glare from me. He thought this was funny, the bastard.

“whatever,” I grumbled lowly “just get me out of here please.”

With a nod we were off. I decided that i needed to do something. I needed cloths. Since i moved out of my moms house i’ve been wearing Lu’s clothes and i wanted mine back. i was going to properly pack.

Its been awhile since i saw my mom, i wondered if Cassidy was still there, or my dad. I completely cut them off and haven't really thought about them since. But it was time, i knew it was.

Running from my fear wasn't doing me any good at all, and frankly i was sick of it.

I shook slightly as Logan pulled up to my house.

Why was i so afraid of this? I shouldn't be, i'm eighteen for crying out loud and i was afraid of my parents. I completely and utterly feel pathetic.

“Do you want me to stay in the car?” He asked me as i was about to step out of the car.

“I uh, um, no. Not really actually.” I tell him honestly and instead of replying he simply gets out of the car instead.

Nonchalantly i peek into the driveway noticing a red cheverly parked and suddenly my already clammy hands were even worse now.  Logan placed his hand on the small of my back, obviously noticing how much of a nervous wreck i was.

Without really thinking about it i knock on the front door. I mean in all actuality this wasn't my house. I didn't live here so i had no right to just barge in whenever i pleased.

A few more knocks and i heard shuffling inside.

“Everly?” I recognized the voice instantly.

“Hi Dad.” I muttered not making attempts to look at him in the eyes.

“Hello Mr. Casey, i'm Logan Polgoty. A friend of Everlys.” Logan said politely sticking his hand out for him to take. A quick handshake later my father cleared his throat.

“Yes well, don't just stand out there. It’s getting mighty chilly.” He ushered us in and i barely recognized the place. The holes and mold smell had vanished. The walls looked freshly painted and by the way my dad was in work jeans that had paint on them i confirmed my suspicions.

“Wheres Chill- Mom?” I stuttered.

“In the Kitchen with Cassidy.” Not hesitating Logan grabbed my hand as we entered the kitchen. There Cassidy was sat lazily on top of the counter, at starbucks cup in hand. Chelsea was sitting with head laid against the table.

Cassidys eyes met mine first and she frowned deeply, and as her eyes wandered to Logan i could almost see her stop breathing. logan tensed next to me and i couldn't help but wonder what was wrong.

“Mom?” I asked, slightly feeling grief washing over me. I knew she has done horrible things to me but I know matter what happened she would still always be my mother.

Her head shot up and her dulling blue eyes met mine. “Ever” she cried stumbling from the chair and racing into my arms. For a moment i stood there, completely still not being able to respond. It’s been over ten years since she'd hugged me last.

Eventually I found my will to wind my arms back around her as her sobs shook my shoulder. It was then i knew she’s been sober for quite some time, quite possibly since i left and she had realized what she’d done.

“I'm so sorry- sorry Everly. I - I - I can't believe that i could ever do something that terrible to you and Lilly.” She cried holding my tighter.

I don't know when but at some point everyone cleared out of the kitchen leaving me and my mom alone. I couldn't help what i said next. I understood what she was going through and honestly wasn't going to hate her for what she did as much as she did deserve it.

“It’s alright Momma, it’s alright, i forgive you. I forgive you.”

It was about time i got my mother back.

_______________

eh? Eh? whatcha think? love it, hate it? O.o lemme know!

MEMBER THE 10 LIKES! :D

smitty out. peace!:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 2.5K 13
given a chance to fight back your bullies, you take the opportunity to do it and expect to spend the rest of school life in peace. instead, the godda...
1.1K 19 17
Sometimes even the most beautiful people break.
30 5 3
Sometimes you are against people ... sometimes people are against you ... that's life .. and life is fate... what if FATE HOES AGAINST YOU ...
679 1 84
There are a lot of things you don't really think about until they happen to you. Take rape, for instance. I always thought, "That won't happen to me...