Tori In The Middle [EDITING]

By _brianna_rose_

Tori Wilkerson. Younger sister of Francis, twin sister of Reese, and older sister of Malcolm and Dewey. All o... More

Early Mornings, Fun Pranks
Busted
Stupid Brothers
I Don't Want Bodyguards

School Days and Secret Boyfriends

3.1K 43 9
By _brianna_rose_

Tori's p.o.v
I walked into school with my brothers, but after quick glances, followed by slight glares we all turned and walked away from each other as fast as possible. I walked to my classroom and I met the soft chocolate brown eyes that I love. "Hey, Tori," he said. Logan. His voice flowed out of him mouth and his lips were so perfect. "Uh, Tori? You okay?" He asked. I snapped out omy daydream and nodded. "Hey, Logan. Sorry. Just tired," I explained. Logan nodded in understandnmeant. I was about to walk in, but Logan opened the door and let me in first. It was weird, we weren't officially a couple, but we acted like one. Holding hands. kisses on cheeks, taking stupid, yet funny and cute pictures. I wanted to go out with him, but I was too scared to ask. And a huge, huge, huge problem is my brothers. My brothers were completely unreadable when it comes to boys. When I brought a boy over, they went all protective on me. The second time I brought him over to hang out, they embaressed the crap out of me. The third time, I wasn't sure who Tyler liked more, me or my brothers. Sadly, Tyler and I don't talk anymore. Reese scared him off by saying that I was pregnant and we never spoke to me again. I smiled at Logan, walked inside, and sat at my desk. I sat down next to the kid who didn't look too bad. Who was I kidding? Gabe was hot.

He was the girl everyone wanted. The bad part, his looks didn't match up ith his personality. He was a total fuckboy and he was super annoying. The worst part was, just because everyone thought he was hot, he thought he could get away with everything. It sucked. I sighed as I sat down. "Hello, Tori. Beautiful as always," Gabe smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Not gonna work, Buchanan. I know you, and your tricks," I said, getting my folder out. "What? Can't a guy just be nice? C'mon, give me a chance," He said leaning in and whispering in my ear as he placed his hand on my thigh, slowly moving up, "I know you want me, Babe," Gabe smirked. I pushed his hand off of me and raised my hand. "Yes, Miss Wilkerson?" Mrs. Grean asked. "May I please go to the bathroom?" I asked. "Yes. Hurry back." She said, pushing up her glasses that had slipped down to her nose. Mrs. Grean was an old woman, in her sixties who didn't really care about the class until it gets close to the finales. She never gives homework. If she does, it is something like what we did over the weekend or something. I smiled and walked to the room. I grabbed the hall pass and wa;lked out of the room.

It was at the end of the day, and I was walking to my locker. "Tori! Wait up!" I heard Logan yell. I turned around and smiled at him. "Hey, Logan," I smiled. "Do you wanna go for pizza after school?" He asked. "Sure. I'll just tell my mom that I'm at extra help or something," I explained. "Cool. I'll wait by the doors." Logan smiled. I nodded and grabbed my books that I needed. "Tori Wilkerson. The girl everyone wants," I heard that stupid voice. "Go away, screw boy," I said, angered. I slammed my locker and started walking away. "C'mon, Babe! You know you can't resist me." Gabe yelled through the hall. "Yeah, watch me!" I yelled back. Everyone 'oooed' Gabe and started to laugh. I smirked to myself and walked out to meet Logan. I met up to him and he grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers. I wanted to ask him so bad. The question I had been dying to know the answer to. What are we? But I didn't want to take the chance of ruining the friendship. We walked down the stairs of the school and started walking to the pizzeria.

When we got to the pizzeria, I got a booth in the back corner. "The usual?" Logan asked. I nodded and smiled. He went on line and orded our pizzas. He came back in about five minutes. "Here you go, m'lady. Pizza with peperoni and mushrooms and a Dr. Pepper," Logan said putting the tray down. "Why thank you, good sir," I played along. After we were done eating we were just talking. "Man, I hate Gabe. He's always trying to get with you," Logan said, jealousy in his voice. "Logan?" I asked. "Yeah?" He replied. This was it. I was going to do it. "What are we?" I asked. "What do you mean?" he asked confused. "Like our relationship? We both seem like best friends, but I like you. More than a friend," I said, my palms sweaty. Logan had a look of relief on his face. "Oh thank God. I like you too," he smiled. I smiled back. "Tori Anne Wilkerson, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes, Logan Thomas Neils, I will be your girlfriend." I smiled back. We both smiled. "Well, I should get you home," Logan said, looking at his watch. "Yeah, it's getting late," I replied. We grabbed our trays. threw out our plates and walked out. We interlocked our fingers. I couldn't have been happier. All the way home, I had a blush on my face. I glanced over and saw Logan had a blush too. We arrived at my house quickly. I walked up on the porch and Logan stayed on the ground level. When I stood on the porch, we were the almost same height. He still had about 3 inches on me, but it was okay. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes and smiled. He smiled back, showing his perfect, straight, white teeth. We both leaned in and my stomach flipped with butterflies. Was this it? Was I going tp get my first kiss? I felt our lips barely touch when the front door flew wide open. "Tori! Where have you been?" Mom yelled. Logan and I pulled away. "I'll see you tomorrow, Tori," Logan said before running away. I groaned and shot a glare at Mom. "Inside. Now." She growled. I rolled my eys and slumped inside. "Where the hell were you?" Mom asked. My brothers turned their attention from the TV to Mom and I. "I went out with a friend. Geez," I rolled my eyes and started walking to my room. "No. Not geez. You didn't call home or anything. Your father and I were worried sick. And you're still in trouble for this morning," Mom said, a cold stare in her eyes. "What are you gonna do about it?" I sassed. Mom gasped and so did the boys. No one ever stood up to Mom. "Go to your room. No TV, no phone, no video games, and no boys," Mom said, her face red as a tomato. "Fine. Better than being out here." I sassed again. "Tori!" Mom yelled. I simply waved her off and walked into my room.

( I know this doesn't really match up with the time period or their house, but it was just an idea for her room.)

I decided I would get some of my homework done. I took out my worksheet when I heard something hit my window. I thought nothing of it, but then it happened again. I went to my window and opened it. "What are you doing, you idiot?" I laughed. There was Logan, standing with a boquet of roses. "Resuing you," Logan smiled back. "Let me grab as weatshirt. I'll be down in a second." I replied. I grabbed a sweatshirt, which happened to be one of Logan's that he left here. I threw it on and was about to climb out my window, when...

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
277K 12.6K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
255K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
212K 13.8K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...