Blind sighted( A Vampire Diar...

By ElizabethUnderwood7

"They say the eyes are the windows to the soul and that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but what does t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 14

3.5K 85 0
By ElizabethUnderwood7

Chapter 14

I groaned opening my eyes but frowned when I noticed I was laying on a bed, I sat up but froze when I realized I was still wearing my dress. I got up and followed the sound of voices, only to stop when I heard Elijah say." Leaving already?"

" No" I lied and he sighed before placing a hand on my back." You must be hungry"

" I just want to get home, Ric is probably worried anyway, he can be over-protective"

" He should be" Klaus said walking toward us." Because only you could fall off a balcony"

" I didn't fall, I was pushed" I mumbled and he chuckled." Just like you were 'pushed' into a pool."

" Not my fault I can't go 2 hours at a party without severally injuring myself"

" And I'm sure the goat wasn't provoked" he said sarcastically and I glared in his direction." Taking a blind girl to a petting zoo, is the worst thing you can do"

" And your camping experience?" he said dramatically and I started hitting him in the arm causing him to laugh." That one was not my fault, Ric built the tent to close to an open fire, and armed me with a fishing pole, he was asking for it." I stated causing even Elijah to start laughing.

*********

" Why can't I just stay home, you know I hate when you drag me along"

" Just eat your fries" he told me and I sighed as he walked away. Reaching over I snatched one and ate it." At least won't be bored" I muttered before pulling out a lump of clay and rolling it around in my hands with a smile but I jumped when someone snatched the clay from me." Hey" I complained and I heard Kol laugh." Nice to see you again, Linn"

" Give it back" I demanded and I heard Klaus sigh." Leave her alone, Kol" Klaus told him before handing the clay back to me. Once I heard them walk away, I got up and grabbed my walking stick before I turned and walked out the door, only to stop when I didn't know where I was going." Great" I muttered before I walked across the street to the town square, where I sat on a bench.

Hours later, I was still waiting for Ric." Aislinn, what are you still doing out here?"

" I'm waiting for Ric" I told him and he sighed before pulling me to my feet." Let me take you home" he said and I nodded but when he set me on my feet I frowned." This isn't.."

" Your alone in that loft, Aislinn"

" Maybe I like it that way, I just want to go home, Elijah"

" Just for tonight" he pleaded and I sighed before following him inside.

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of Elijah talking to Klaus." She isn't safe in this town, Niklaus"

" I don't have any other options"

" You need to tell her"

" She's not ready, besides it only happened once"

" And when the dreams start, what then?"

" Her birthday is a month away Elijah, I'll tell her then"

**************

I frowned walking into the police station before going to talk to Ric." Izzy, what are you doing here?"

" I heard you were in jail, what did you do?"

" I didn't do anything."

" Your lying, I can always tell" I told him crossing my arms and he sighed before I heard him tell Damon." Please take her home, I don't want her here."

" I'm not a little kid anymore" I cried as Damon tried to pull me away." Izzy, just go with Damon, I'll be home soon"

" Yeah right" I mumbled before following after Damon, who then me drove me home.

A few days later, I sat rolling a lump of clay between my hands, my thoughts trained on what might be happening to Ric." You okay?" Elena asked causing me to jump before I sighed." I'm fine, just thinking about Alaric"

" He's gonna be fine" Elena told me and I sighed before getting up, and leaving, stuffing the clay in my bag as I went.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 325 10
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. So, when Hope was being thrown out of Malivore, she told Ryan she would find a w...
360K 10.3K 39
𝘿𝙀𝙇𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙇𝙀 | ❝ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴀs ʟᴇᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅɪᴇ.❞ Paris A...
346K 11K 71
Madeline Sage Saltzman, a vampire hunter and adoptive daughter of Alaric Saltzman, did not know what was in store for her when she entered Mystic Fal...
199K 4.7K 43
"butterflies can't see their wings. they can't see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can." the originals (season 1-) (book two) (comple...