The RRB Vs The PPKG

By EmeraldWells

The fight just got started. Brick and his brothers had went to school and surprisingly there were new studen... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: School time!??
Chapter 2: the knowtice
Chapter 3: uh oh: Butch
Chapter 4: uh oh: Boomer
*continue*

Chapter 5: uh oh: Brick

129 1 0
By EmeraldWells

Author's note:
I'm SO SORRY for not updating my stories. It has been a long Long LONG time from the last update of this story,
because I had too much work to do. But since I'm done with that, I can UPDATE MY STORY!!!! SO HERE IT IS!:

That Night......

Boomer: OK. Brick. What you said about " don't focus about the bad " I did but guess what..... I got in trouble!

Brick: yeah but-

Butch: I know you try to help but it's not working. Just forget about the Punky girls and they will forget you.  *pats Brick's back and went to bed *

Brick: Maybe Butch is right. Besides, those Punk-Jerks know that all boy are better than girls.

Next Day...
In art

Ms. Keane: Ok class time for art! Today is about how you feel. Draw you emotions. Get to work!

Brute: yo girls check this out. *made a paper airplane*

Brat and Berserk: oooooooo😮😮

* Brute throws it in the air gliding, and land on brick head (by accident)*

Brick: huh? *looks up at his head*

Brute: *giggles*

Brick: oh well! *takes the airplane off his head, crumbled it and put it on his side of the group desk*

Brat: Make another one! *winks*

*Brute makes another airplane and then throws it landing in front of brick*

Brick: *rolls his eyes while crumbling the airplane* *sighs*

*Brute makes ANOTHER paper airplane, this time it pokes Brick in the eye*

Brick: OW!! *turns to Brute *Look, can you stop?!

Brute: I'm sorry. *looks at Berserk and Brat*

*Brick ignores*

Brute: Look I said I'm sorry
* Pokes Brick *
Hello?! Hello?! Hey, Hey, Hey Hey------- *Poking Brick*

Brick: Stop It!

*Brute looks at Brick*

Brute: Hey! *pokes Brick*, Hey!  *pokes Brick* Hey! *pokes Brick*, Hey!  *pokes Brick*, Hey!  *pokes Brick*, Hey! *pokes Brick*, Hey!  *pokes Brick* Hey! *pokes Brick*, Hey! *pokes Brick*

Boomer: Can you guys be quite?!
*knowtice Brick getting angry*
Brick?

Butch: Brick. *feels Brick hand*
Oh no.

Blossom: Oh no?

Buttercup: That doesn't sounds like a good thing...

Boomer: It's not

Bubbles: what happened?

Butch: HE'S OVER BOILING!!!!

Bubbles: What does that mean

Buttercup: Whatever it is, we have to do something, QUICK!

Blossom: Brick. Just don't listen to her. Do listen of any of them.

Bubbles: *talking to Brute * HEY! You leave him alone, meanie!

Boomer and Butch: YEAH!

Buttercup: Its not working!

Blossom: We got to keep trying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 472 28
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...
67.1K 3.4K 94
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
588K 14.5K 44
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
12.7K 453 8
لا استبيح النقل 🩵 ...