The Haunting of Mary King's C...

Af Londonandeye

They live in a dark world. A world where light is rare when the sun sets. A world of blood, dirt, executions... Mere

Prologue
BOOK ONE: Chapter One
BOOK ONE: Chapter Two
BOOK ONE: Chapter Three
BOOK ONE: Chapter Four
BOOK ONE: Chapter Five
BOOK ONE: Chapter Six
BOOK ONE: Chapter Seven
BOOK ONE: Chapter Eight
BOOK ONE: Chapter Nine
Epilogue to Book One
End of Book One Explination
BOOK TWO: Prologue
BOOK TWO: Chapter One
BOOK TWO: Chapter Two
BOOK TWO: Chapter Three
BOOK TWO: Chapter Four
BOOK TWO: Chapter Five

Introduction and Author's Note

3.4K 265 417
Af Londonandeye

Thank you, princessxkelsey for making the brilliant book cover :)

This story is based off of history and legend. Takes place in 1644, Edinburgh.  Mary Kings Close,  was the most populous closes.  A close is a street...essentially.  Gardyloo is what people shouted before they dumped their waste into the close. The spelling and grammar in the dialogue is SUPPOSED to be funky as it is a combination of Scots and English with a Scottish accent.

WARNING: contains gore, blood and violence.  

I just wanted to say thank you for taking a few minutes out of your day to read this. I know this may sound cliche, but I really do appreciate it and every time I see new vote or comment I can't help but to smile. So, thank you!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

328 41 22
Book 1 of the Green Blood Trilogy: The Shamrock Killer 'I realized my body was settling into fight or flight mode. I slowed my pace down, stumbling a...
Seeing Eye Af Shanadoa

Teenage Fiktion

600 81 25
Life in a Castle isn't always like fairy tales put them to be, with happy endings and falling in love with the perfect guy and Emily learns that the...
769K 16K 21
A fun trip to a haunted house turns into a grisly nightmare after a group of teens go in after it closes. They think it's just well put together, bu...
319 106 12
He smirked and held out his hands in a shrug before gently punching my shoulder. "What could possibly go wrong visiting a supposedly haunted forest a...