Yep I'mma Purdy!

By chemical_kid_75

Hi...I'm Ashtion Purdy.Yep you heard me right Purdy. He's my dad I get to see him but I have to pay to see hi... More

Yep you heard me right
I've been dreaming of this
NO!
With a drunk brain from dad
How could I have done that?
Stars and Tears
No! I'm...
I don't care I will stay...
Okay
Yikes
Protective Dad moment
Sad day

You said what you said and you can't take it back

69 2 0
By chemical_kid_75

Ashley's POV 

"G-guy's w-we h-have t-too f-fi-ind h-her" I choked "I know Ashley...we all want to find her."Andy said also hugging me. "I-It's m-my f-f-fault...m-my f-fault s-she's g-go-on-ne." I manged to say. "Ashley it's not your fault if we all didn't get drunk this wouldn't of happened." Sammi started to cry and I let go of Andy and hugged Sammi and she hugged back.

Ashton's POV 

I grabbed my phone for music. Then I got a call from Ashley...but I didn't answer..then Andy,Cc,Jake,Jinxx and the girls and I didn't answer any of them. I listen to the voice mail from my dad. "A-Ashton p-please pick up p-please..baby girl I need you to pick up please sweetie I didn't mean anything of what I said please Ashton please I need you to come back I need you here with me please...Mouse I need you to pick up please...Ashton I love you and I always will just please come back to me your the last thing I have that hasn't left my life forever..don't do this to me please Ashton come back..please...I love you and never will stop loving you." He cried,then he called again and I answered

(A-Ashley  A-Ashton)

A-Hello?

A-Ashton sweetie please come back I didn't mean any of it.

A-No Ashley I'm going to live with my mom..I'm sorry but she was right..

 A-About what?

A-I useless mainly to you..what use am I too you..for you to use me as a punching bag...but I'm already my mother's punching bag so it's really nothing..Ashley I'm sorry but I need to go live with my mom..I ready need to..I'm sorry..Ashley..but if I don't it will get worst when I was going back anyways.

A-Ashton please-

A-No Ashley...What you said you cant never and I mean never take back..

A-BUT I DO TAKE IT BACK!I WILL FIND YOU ASHTON AND WHEN I DO YOU'LL BE SORRY YOU WHERE EVER BORN!

A-THAT! THAT RIGHT THERE ASHLEY THAT'S THE REASON I DON'T WANT TO COME BACK IS BECAUSE YOUR TURNING IN TO AND ABUSIVE DAD WHAT HAPPENS IF I DO COME BACK? HM? WHAT NEXT WILL YOU DO WHAT MOM'S BOYFRIEND DID TO ME RAPE ME?HM? ASHLEY IS THAT WHAT YOU WILL DO NEXT?HM?WHAT NEXT ASHLEY!WHAT NEXT ASHLEY!

A-What?You where raped?Why didn't you tell me Mouse?

A-I DID TELL YOU ASHLEY I DID TELL YOU AND YOU SAID COOL!COOL ASHLEY IS GETTING RAPED REALLY THAT COOL IS THAT THE NEW TREND?I'M NEVER COMING BACK!ASHLEY NEVER!

A-ASHTON I'M SORRY OKAY I'M SORRY OKAY..HOW COME YOU JUST CAN'T ACCEPT THAT I'M SORRY!

A-I'm sorry I really am..

A-NO YOUR NOT SORRY IF YOU WERE YOU WOULD COME BACK!

A-I really can't mom's making me come home.

A-What?Ashton come back we can change your number so she can't find you please baby  come back please I will be a better father I'll stop drinking please just come back...I need you

A- Dad I'm really sorry I ran...

A-Sweetie it's okay that's the first thing you knew you were scared it's okay sweetie can you tell me where you are?

A-Yea I'm in the parking lot of the hot topic on 5th street.

A-I can see you I'll be over there in a second.

*End of Call*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 99K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
83.2K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.5M 26.2K 54
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...