Mr. Sex Ed.™(BWWM)(Discontinu...

By Katty_Empire

Just read. It's a wolf story starring Brock O'Hurn. Who wouldn't read? The title says it all. Roll The Watt! More

-Chapter 1-
- Chapter 2 -
IMPORTANT! SOCIAL ISSUE!
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
Chapter 8(Re-Do)

- Chapter 4 -

15.6K 587 87
By Katty_Empire

Georgia POV

I wake the following morning, my mind reeling, my body paralyzed.

This can't be happening to me? Seriously, what is the logical explanation behind this? He's a damn wolf!?! Nah. He's crazy, that's what he is. I may have to get my class changed if he's gonna act like that.

I don't care how good the head was, lying is unacceptable.

But what of he isn't lying though?

That's what I'm afraid of.

I'm afraid of it being true. What the hell am I supposed too do? I'm not a freaking wolf and I know not one thing! The stuff that happened yesterday was all new to me. I just thought my teacher had a little crush like in the movies. Even though it never went so far as to getting head from a teacher, and that makes the situation even worse! A teacher telling me we are meant to be? Must be out his damn mind.

"Fuck my life man!" I groan as I plop back down to my pillow, then realize that I still have school today.

😣DAMN DAMN DAMN😣

I slump out of bed and head over to my closet to pull out an outfit. After that, I head to the bathroom to brush this morning breath away. I braid my hair into a side fish tail and pull on my clothes for today. Throwing on some accessories, I grab my book bag and jog downstairs to the kitchen. Deciding light for the morning, I eat a yogurt and grab an Apple before grabbing my keys and heading off.

I swear she do the mooooost, she do the most, she do the most, aye...

I sing along to that Rich Homie Quan as it plays on the radio, then roll my eyes while laughing. These radio hosts tryna throw shade or sumn?  Of course not, it's just a coincidence that they play this song. I don't Do the Most.

I don't think.

I make it to the school and I park in my little assigned parking spot before hopping out and dragging my bag along with me. I spot Brock and I quickly turn away and make my trip inside the school a little faster. Once I make it over to my friends I let out a breath of relief.

"Hey G, what's got you so gassed this morning?" Teyanna asks as she notices the look on my face.

"A lot on my mind, but Imma be good. So how's the classes so far?"

"Horrible." Quan speaks up and he's usually the quiet one in the group so you know we had too pry.

"How so?" Maya asks.

"They gave me this damn near crazy teacher. He makes weird noises and he gives off a damn child molester vibe." Quan sneers.

"Damn...well I got big booty Judy in my 5th, so you know I'm copping that ev-rey_day!" Derek says swing his hands in a 'tap that ahh' notion.

"You! Derek get gone!" Teyanna exclaims as we snicker.

"You know that girl booty like a Nicki Manaj, but it's real it jiggles like..." he shakes his head fast allowing his lips to move freely and it was my turn to slap him. He grabs a hold of his face and looks at me with a look of disbelief. "Now I would expect this out of T, but not my little Georgia! I'm appalled!"

"Spell it." Maya says.

"You know what, I'm tired of y'all thinking I'm just dumb."

"You're not Derek, you're special and we love you." I say patting him on the back.

"Foreal?"

"Nah, have a nice day!" I say before the bell rings and we disperse. I look back to see Derek with the really face before heading off to his class. My friends are a mess.

Come lunch time, I grabbed my meal and headed over to our eating table and sat down to stuff my face. Rachel and her usual crew were over there talking mad shit and about Brock the whole lunch and it took every bone in my body not to go over there and snap their necks.

"Uh...G you good?" I switch my gaze over to T and give her a confused look.

"Yeah, why you ask?"

"Because you choking the life out of the table, leaving nail marks and shii." I look down at the table and indeed it looked as though I had been clawing at it. Damn was I that lost in train of thought?

"My bad. Was daydreaming and eavesdropping. "

"On Rachel talking bull?" Maya says with a roll of her eyes.

"Yep." I say popping the p. I pick up my tray and go to dump it since I was already done with it. After I came back, we chatted more and joked a little before the bell rung for us too head to class.

▫▫▫▫▫▫▪▪▪▪▪▪▫▫▫▫▫▫▪▪▪▪▪▪▫▫▫▫▫▫▪▪▪▪▪▪

It was now time for me too head to 7th and I was just going to pretend like nothing happened. Like no type of intimacy happened or anything. Just know each other's names. Taking a deep breath, I head inside and take a seat. I could feel Brock's eyes on me, but I'll be damned if I looked into those eyes and fall victim once again. He moves to the front of the class and begins his class. Once again I sigh in relief.

"Georgia?"

"Sir?"

"Could you pick your head up in class, don't want too think you fell asleep on me." He lightly chuckles and I pick my head up, laughing nervously.

"Sorry." I mumble. I hear Rachel's snickers and I find it in my best interest to not entertain someone's child today.

"Settle down." Brock says to the class even though it was mainly Rachel.

"We're sorry Mr. O'Hurn, but she's always been known as a class disruption. Can't teach a dog new tricks." Some of the class members laughed and I lost the filter on my mouth.

"Right, you should know you can't seem too keep your legs closed no matter how many times you're taught. Walking STD." The class ooh's and you could see Rachel turning her sweet strawberry red.

"Not once have I had one!"

"That isn't what your past boyfriends said. Come on, its one common factor in this."

"Alright ladies, you can handle this else where. This is my classroom remember?"

"Yes sir." I say after slowly turning in my seat to the front of the class. Rachel huff, crossing her arms with her lips tooted up in defeat. Brock gets back to teaching his class and it surprisingly goes by smoothly. By the time class is over, the bell rings and everyone heads out to their transportation. I was walking to my truck when I feel a light tug on my hand. I turn to see the man of my constant mind problems.

"So, about yesterday-"

"I can't believe you Brock." His heads go's back.

"Can't believe me? So you probably think I'm just some crazy man right?" I nod my head slowly and sigh.

"Listen, if this is true...what next? You know it's not legal for us to be like that."

"I'm aware, but I just wanted you to understand. The whole being together, I already know, is going too have too wait. What do I have to do to get you to believe?" He asked exasperated. I thought on it.

"Show me your wolf." He gets a little nervous but tightens up.

"Fine. Tonight, up on the hill right outside your window, I'll be waiting to change right in front of your window."

"Okay."

"Okay." I open my door and hop in before pulling off.

🔹🔷🔸🔸🔷🔹🔸🔸🔹🔷

"What a joke. Me believing him. He's not even out here and I'm wasting my time waiting." I say to myself. Just as I'm about to clock out, I hear a knock at my window. I rush over too Look out a very fine Brock standing in nothing but boxers. He throws up a surfer boys sign before turning and...dropping his drawers!😮🙈 He smirks back at me before his face changes and his body starts to morph. His bones moving under his skin and fur growing out from all parts of his body. It was gruesome yet beautiful too watch. The man by the name of Brock O'Hurn that stood before me was no longer a man, but a wolf. I had looked into the eyes of his mysteriously beautiful wolf before it high tailed it back into the woods.

There was no doubt in my mind now.
❤💚💜💙💛❤💚💜💙💛
Thanks for reading luvs!

✨Vote
✨Comment
✨Follow
✨Share
DON'T BE A GHOST!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.1K 129
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
53.1K 2.5K 17
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
1.5M 3.6K 14
Kwentong iyong magugustuhan
39.6K 30 13
My horny thoughts I might do guides SMUT don't report, just block :)