Want to save you

Від safazahra13

There is a girl named miley . Her parents get separated when she is 8 she lives with her mother. Soon her mot... Більше

Introduction
Prolouge
Aurthors note

Chapter 1

32 5 3
Від safazahra13

The advices I want the ideas I get them all from my two best friends .they are just like sisters to me .i have graduated from school but I don't go to college or something .i work at a library I love to read books . I live in a apartment in a building its name is millineum .the people there are really kind.

But still I don't talk to them .except my two beasties I don't talk to any one .

Ones name is Alex she is tall and really skinny.she has dark brown eyes,curly hair,she is a bit like me .

Other one name is sandy she has normal height she is also skinny,light brown eyes , and a bit wavy hair .

we three met at school in grade 6 and became friends .and than best friends .you can share anything with them .when I shifted Abu Dhabi I graduated from school here .theses two have always helped me in everything .
Now they both are also in Abu Dhabi . alex works in a pastry shop and sandy works in a pet shop .we all our woks .

AURTHORS NOTE;

HEY GUYS I KNOW ITS NOT GOING WELL BUT I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE GOOD I WILL TRY MY BEST

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
279K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
Doors open. Від ash

Фанфіки

568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...