Life is hard when your last n...

Autorstwa CynVampire

Cynthia Lestrange is the daughter of Bellatrix or so she thinks, she has lived alone her entire life and when... Więcej

Life is hard when your last name is Lestrange and you fall for a Weasley
Finally my Hogwarts letter!
First encounter with Severus Snape
Off to the platform we go!
Hogwarts is my home
A summer with the Weasleys
The year you met the Chosen One
A new student?
Did they forget me?
The year you almost lost your best friend
Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban
AUTHOR NOTE!
Are you serious?
The days before the quidditch world cup!
The world cup and the tri-wizard tournament!
Train ride back to Hogwarts!
Cynthia's and Ariana's dresses and hair for the yule ball
Meeting Beauxbatons and Durmstrang
Things are changing
Here we go again
The First Task
The Yule Ball and Finding a Date
Finding the truth about Ariana?
AUTHOR NOTE:
The Second Task
I get to see Padfoot again!
I knew something felt wrong
The Third Task and The Graveyard
The pain will subside...I promise
Wait, what?
Author Note
Blasted Boggart
AUTHORS NOTE:....(AGAIN)
And I thought things couldn't get any worse....Great.
If only Avada Kedavra were legal
Occlumency and the appointment of the high inquisitor
All Those Nights
AUTHOR NOTE AGAIN:
All My Heart
A Plot to Bomb the Panhandle
The One
Truly Madly Deeply
Author note
Caught Like a Fly
AUTHORS NOTE:
Snake eyes every single time you roll with crooked dice.....
I am so sorry!

Number twelve Grimmauld Place

1.4K 12 1
Autorstwa CynVampire

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Black (Lestrange) and Ariana Black

I also apologize for any spelling or punctuation mistakes! ENJOY!!

The train pulled up to the station and Ariana and I went home with the Weasleys. "Come now dears, we need to go get your things" Mrs. Weasley said cheerfully holding out her arms for us. We aren't able to apparate just yet, we are going to take our apparation exams over the summer. "Sure" I said smiling and grabbing hold of Mrs. Weasleys arm. Ariana did the same without a word...there was a crack and we were standing in our own house...it seemed colder than usual. "Now get every thing you have dears" Mrs. Weasley said still cheerfully. "Why Mrs. Weasley? We are only staying the summer, aren't we?" I asked confused. We wouldn't be needing all of our things. "I can't tell you, you'll find out soon enough" she said smiling. "But" I said before Mrs. Weasley ushered Ariana and I to the stairs.

"Wonder why we need all of our stuff?" I asked aloud "No idea but if we are living with the Weasleys I think I would rather go to Malfoy Manor" Ariana snarled...."Ariana, the Weasleys have been kind to us...there is no need for you to talk about them like they are scum" I growled back to Ariana but she only shrugged and walked into her room. We were of age and allowed to use magic outside of school now. With a wave of my wand every thing in my cold dark room went zooming into my trunk. "Good thing it's enchanted" I whispered aloud to myself. "Come on, we need to get back!" I heard Mrs. Weasley shout up the stairs. "Coming!" I yelled back walking out of my room sitting my trunk at the top of the stairs. "Ariana are you ready?" I asked walking into her room. "Yes" Ariana groaned rolling her eyes...guess she already knew Hermione was going to be there. Ariana and I made our way down the stairs with our trunks, Mrs. Weasley apparated with our trunks first then came back to get us.

"So why did we have to bring all of our stuff?" I asked again but no one answered all I got was you'll see soon enough. We all ate our dinner, and Mrs. Weasley sent us up to our beds...tomorrow was our apparating exams. Soon as our heads hit the pillow we were asleep.

~Dream~

I was back in the graveyard watching Harry and Cedric walk around the grounds...."Avada Kedara!" I heard Wormtail shout I tried running to them before the spell hit Cedric but I was just running in place..."Cedric move!" I shouted but it seemed as if he couldn't hear me.

~End Dream~

I woke up screaming and had a tear rolling down my cheek. "Shut up!" I heard Ariana growl and turn over. I got out of bed it was only three in the morning..."Wonder if Fred is still awake" I whispered to myself...Only one way to find out I thought to myself standing up and walking out the door of Ginny's room. "Cyn are you ok?" Fred asked me as I ran right into him. "Huh?" I whispered looking up into Fred's face. "I heard you scream, are you ok?" Fred asked again. "I don't know, it's that blasted dream" I sighed falling into Fred's arms. He led me up the stairs to his and George's room. "Here" Fred smiled pulling the blankets on his bed back for me to climb in. "Thanks" I whispered with a weak smile...and climbing into his bed then him right after. I curled up next to him with my head on his chest...he stroked my hair...."I love you" I whispered before falling asleep.

I woke up the next morning to the sounds of Mrs. Weasley shouting up the stairs for Ariana, Fred, George, and I...it was time for breakfast then our apparating exams. "Good morning" Fred said smiling down at me "Morning" I smiled back crawling over Fred. "Sorry about last night" I whispered giving Fred a weak smile. "Don't be sorry, I am always here for you" Fred said walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Come now children!" Mrs. Weasley shouted up the stairs "We are going to be late if you don't hurry!" she continued. I pulled away from Fred and made my way to Ginny's room to get some clothes so I could take a shower. I found a pair of red skinny jeans, a black fitted T-shirt, and a pair of black flats then made my way to the bathroom. Ginny and Ariana were still sleeping so the bathroom was empty so I thought.

I pushed the door to the bathroom open....there was George standing in nothing but a towel, he had a smirk on his face. "Why don't you lock the door!" I shrieked my facing turning bright red. "It wouldn't be as funny, you don't seem to mind. I mean you are still standing here." George laughed I gave him a weak smile and ran out of the bathroom right into Ariana. "What the hell Cyn!? Watch where your going" Ariana growled scowling at me. "So-r-r-rry" I stuttered my face still red. George had closed the door so I leaned against the wall beside the door. "All yours" George said smiling I stared down at my feet and waited for George to walk all the way down the stairs before I walked into the bathroom.

"Thank Merlin I can use magic" I sighed aloud to myself waving my wand fixing my hair and make-up. "It's about time!" Ariana shouted as I walked out of the bathroom. "I wasn't in there that long" I said looking at Ariana like she was crazy. "Tell that to every one waiting" Ariana snapped running into the bathroom. I shrugged and made my way down to the kitchen for breakfast. "Hello Cyn" Fred smiled waving me over to the chair beside him, I happily took the seat next to him and as always George was on the other side of me. "How was your morning?" George said smirking as he spread jam over his toast...my face turned red and I looked down at my plate that Mrs. Weasley had sat in front of me. "Shut up George" I growled taking a bite of toast. "Are you nervous about the exam?" Mrs. Weasley asked me. "Not really" I smiled I knew I would do well on the apparation test, Hermione quizzed me over and over for it before we left Hogwarts. "It's these two I am worried about" I chuckled playfully pushing their arms. "Hey!" They both shouted giving a look of fake hurt. Ariana made her way down to the kitchen and ate her breakfast in silence as we waited on her.

Mrs. Weasley apparated with all of us to the Ministry of magic. Mrs. Wealsey led us to the correct department "I will be back, I am going to see your father" Mrs. Weasley smiled hugging Fred and George wishing them luck then wishing Ariana and I luck. We went in one by one, George first he passed, then Ariana she passed, next was Fred he passed, and last was me I had a hard time concentrating at first but passed. I ran out of the room I was in "I passed! We all passed" I yelled jumping up and down. "Congratulation!" Mrs. Weasley said pulling all of us into a hug...we all hugged her back except Ariana who looked awkward her arms hanging down at her sides. I stomped on what I though was Ariana's foot "Oww!!" George shouted jumping on one foot..."Sorry George I thought that was Ariana's foot" I laughed as every one else did as he jumped on one foot around the ministry. "Come on then" Mrs. Weasley said before she apparated away. "Guess we are to apparate then" I smiled and with a crack I was standing in the burrow. "I did it!" I squealed a huge smile spreading across my face. I heard a crack next to me and there was Ariana, another and there was George who stumbled forward a little. Then another crack and there was Fred. "We did it!" I squealed again hugging Fred around his waist.

Fred and I walked into the kitchen hand in hand, when we walked in there was Sirius, Lupin, and a woman with pink hair standing in there. "Sirius!" I squealed running to him and hugging him. "Professor Lupin!" I squealed again and hugging him this time. "I am not a professor any more, you can call me Remus" He smiled patting my back. "I'm Tonks" The woman with pink hair said extending her arm and changing her hair color. "Hello Tonks I am Cyn, and I can do that too!" I shouted changing my hair to a bright blue and she smiled. "Uncle Sirius when are you going to teach me and Ariana how to turn into an animal?" I asked with hopeful eyes. "We will work on it at your new home" Sirius laughed "New home?!" I yelled confused "Yes, you are coming to live with me" he smiled, I didn't know what to say I was speechless...Sirius held up his arms for a hug. Of course I ran to him and hugged him as tightly as possible. "Ariana hear that! We have a home!" I squealed smiling from ear to ear. "Oh great" Ariana snarled storming out of the room. "She will get used to the idea" I said smiling at uncle Sirius and sitting next to him. "Alright kids we need you to get your things while we go get Hermione" Mrs. Weasley said smiling.

I ran up to Ginny's room to collect my things since I had thrown every thing around the room this morning looking for clothes. "Ariana, Ginny pack your things" I said while throwing things inside my trunk. "How am I supposed to put all my things in my trunk? It won't fit" Ginny sighed..."Here!" I smiled bounding over to Ginny and her trunk. With a wave of my wand her trunk was enchanted to fit more things inside. "Did I mention I learned to do spells without speaking" I smiled twirling my wand between my fingers. Ginny smiled and happily packed every thing she could into her trunk.

By the time every one had there things down in the kitchen Hermione was there with hers. "Hermione!" I squealed hugging her she hugged back laughing "It has only been a few days" She chuckled..."I knew she would be here" Ariana growled...Hermione and Ariana glared at each other until Mrs. Weasley spoke. "Ok kids we are going to take your things, Cyn you take Ginny, Ariana you take Hermione, and Fred and George you take Ron" Mrs. Weasley instructed handing me a slip of paper. "12 Grimmauld place" I read aloud then handing it to Ariana then she handed it to Fred and George. Mrs. Weasley, Remus, Sirius, and Tonks had all apparated with our trunks.

"I'll go first" I said grabbing hold of Ginny and clearing my thoughts and thinking of nothing but twelve Grimmauld place. In no time Ginny and I were standing in an unfamiliar place. "I hate that" Ginny complained I laughed at her...I knew exactly how she felt. Ginny and I walked into the kitchen and sat at the long table waiting on the others. Next Hermione and Ariana walked in...Hermione had a black eye and Ariana's hair was all dishevled..."What happened to you two?" Ginny asked her eyes wide. "We probably don't wanna know" I laughed as they sat down at opposite ends of the table. "Mum, Fred and George said they were going to splinch me!" I heard Ron shout "Oh shut up we were only joking" Fred and George yelled trying to shut him up. Then they came to sit at the table. "I will deal with you two later" Mrs. Weasley scolded the twins.

"Welcome to twelve grimmauld place" Sirius smiled ar Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny. "As for you two" Sirius paused and looked our direction "Welcome home" he smiled. I felt tears come to my eyes, not from sadness though...from happiness we actually had a home with family. "Now Ginny Hermione you will be sharing a room, Ron you will share yours with Harry when he arrives, Fred and George you will share a room, and Cyn and Ariana will get their own" Mrs. Weasley instructed. "Also you are not to write to Harry, orders from Dumbledore" She continued and we all nodded.

The seven of us began to run out of the kitchen into the hall we had just come from. Ginny stopped in front of something causing us all to collide forcing Ginny towards the thing she stopped in front of. A curtain pulled back and a portrait began shrieking "Blood Traitors Mud-Bloods a disgrace! Disgrace!" The portrait shrieked. Sirius came running to us "Shut up you old hag" He growled drawing the curtain to cover the portrait again. "Who was that?" I asked Sirius who let out a sigh. "That is my mum" Sirius growled glaring at the curtain..."Never mind what she says" he smiled ushering us towards the stairs.

The first floor was Ginny's and Hermione's room and beside theirs Ron and Harry's. The next floor was Fred and George's room and mine. Above ours on the next floor was Ariana's. The first two were plain, Fred and George's rom was done in red and gold with Gryffindor things on the wall...it must have been Sirius's old room, we could see marks on the wall where his mum tried to change the colors and remove the things on the wall. Mine was dark and was decorated in Slytherin colors "This deffinately has to change" I said looking around the room "Why I like it" Ariana smiled also looking around my room. "You would" I said rolling my eyes. I walked with Ariana to her room. It was dark and also Slytherin colors there was a single light that cast a snake on the walls. "This room is creepy" Ginny said peering around Ariana and I. "I agree" I said looking inside "Perfect" Ariana smiled walking into the room forcing the door shut behind her with her wand.

"Let's decorate my room" I smiled at Ginny and skipped back down the stairs. As Ginny and I were decorating we could hear explosions and such coming from the twins room. Ginny stared at the wall for a minute or two..."Are they trying to knock the wall down?" She asked looking shocked at the sounds coming from them...."I figured you would be used to those sounds" I chuckled since they were always doing some thing like that even at the burrow. She shrugged and went back to inspecting my room. I waved my wand and the entire room went a bright purple. "How about this?" I asked Ginny who was looking over my room as I changed the color. "No, it's not you" She finally said. I waved my wand again and the room turned red and gold with small lions on the walls. "How about this?" I asked Ginny "Better but it is missing something" she replied standing still thinking to herself. I waved my wand and my name appeared above my bed. Then I handed my wand to Ginny with an enchantment that made it like a quill. "Sign your name" I smiled pointing at the wall Ginny signed her name on the wall opposite the wall my name was on in black. "Better?" I asked smiling at Ginny "Much" she laughed as we walked out. By the end of the day I had gotten every one that was in the house to sign the wall in my room.

Over the next month we all had to help Mrs. Weasley clean. "I swear if ever see a sponge again, I'll kill myself" Ron complained "Oh shut up at least you don't have to rid the place of Boggarts" I snapped "At least you get to use magic" Ron whined. "You four!" Mrs. Weasley shouted looking at Ariana, Fred, George, and I. "Go clean the second floor, when you finish Cyn and Ariana, your uncle would like to see you" Mrs. Weasley said as we walked towards the second floor. We cleaned for what seemed like hours and we were finally done.

"See you later!" I called to Fred and George who went into their room. "You wanted to see us?" I asked Sirius as we walked into the Den..."You will be learning to transform into animals today!" Sirius smiled and motioned for us to sit. "First Remus and I will see what animals you are most like" Sirius told us staring at us. Ariana went to talk but he hushed her.  "Savage and cunning" Sirius whispered to Lupin as he stared at Ariana who was glaring back at him. "I see" Lupin said pausing to think "A black panther" Lupin whispered a bit shocked. Ariana smirked apparently she felt happy with this. Sirius directed his gaze to me now "Calm, Friendly, and graceful" Sirius whispered to Lupin who began thinking again. "Snow leopard" Lupin smiled. I looked at Ariana and she looked back at me. "So alike but so different" Lupin said smiling at us. They kept us down in the den all night and finally we had managed to turn into our animal forms. "We did it!" I yelled jumping up and down...."Shh" Sirius whispered laughing at me...Ariana rolled her eyes. "Now off to bed" Lupin laughed ushering us towards the door.

Ariana and I were standing outside the door now. "How about we play a prank on Fred and George?" I asked Ariana an evil grin on my face. "What did you have in mind?" She asked me with a smirk on her face. "Jumping on them in our animagus forms" I grinned "Lets do it" She laughed....she actually laughed. We quietly made our way to their rooms and opened the door. Fred and George moved a little..."Shhh" I whispered tip toeing into the room. We transformed into our animals, I jumped onto Fred as Ariana jumped onto George. We both bared our fangs as they woke up to see what was on them. "What the hell!!?" George screamed jumping out of his bed and cowering into a corner. Then Fred awoke he screamed and jumped out of his bed grabbing his wand and cowering beside his brother. I glanced over at Ariana and she understood what I meant. We both jumped off the beds turning back to ourselves. "Wh-how-are-Huh?" Fred and George both stuttered..."We learned to turn into animals!" I squealed at the confused boys in the corner. Ariana went to her bed and I slept in Fred and George's room with Fred.

I woke the next day in the middle of the afternoon. Ariana and I were to be going to get Harry, with Mad-Eye, Lupin, Tonks, Kingsley, and many others. We made it to 4 Privet Drive and made our way inside. I was in front cause they thought maybe if he saw me first he wouldn't try to kill us. Harry met us at the top of the stairs "Lower your wand" I said straining my eyes to look up at him. "Cyn is that you?" Harry asked confused. "Yep, and Ariana, Lupin, Mad-Eye, Tonks, and others" I whispered afraid his muggle cousin, uncle, and aunt were there. Harry walked down the stairs into our view. "Lumos" Ariana whispered lighting up all the faces. "Light!" I shouted quickly cupping my hands over my mouth. We all stood as people looked over Harry and introduced themselves.

Ariana and I went with Harry to his room to gather his things. "Do you ever clean this bloody thing" Ariana growled picking up Hedwigs cage. Harry didn't answer he was to busy collecting all his things. "Pack!" Ariana and I both shouted as Harry was scrambling around the room. "H-how did you?' Harry asked "Never mind that lets go" I smiled walking towards the stairs. Mad-Eye cast a disillusionment charm on Harry and we took off on our brooms. We took a strange way home, Mad-Eye shouting weird directions every five seconds..."We are never getting back" I whined as Lupin shouted we were going into descent Harry was to follow Tonks. Mad-Eye handed a piece parchment to Harry explainging what Grimmauld Place was.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading! Sorry it is so short!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-Blood Traitor 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

439 1 33
you're remus lupin and tonks daughter. you are a hufflepuff at hogwarts along with your twin brother. you are secretly in love with fred weasley and...
296K 8.9K 82
The years leading up to the second wizarding war, from the perspective of someone who must choose what is truly important to her. Disclaimer: I do no...
210 1 10
Jade Potter is the twin sister of Harry Potter and this year she is starting at Hogwarts with her brother what will happen with her and Harry when sh...
1.8K 5 48
Josephine (Josie) Black, daughter of Sirius Black, is excited to begin her journey at Hogwarts, but nervous about not having any friends. That is unt...