Rose pedals (a Vampire Academ...

By mony1231

This story takes place 2 years after the book Last Sacrifice. It fallows Rose when Robert comes back for reve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaptre 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapte 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 part2

Chapter 26

415 15 2
By mony1231

Rose's point of view:

I woke up to see a bright light illuminating all around me. It was a faint yellow flickering light that just called for me. As I turned around I found Dimitri staring straight at me with fear in his eyes. Then I remember what happened. I had brought a Srigoi back, and I need to help him. "Where is he?" I asked getting up. My dress was tipped in the side and Was showing one of my legs but I didn't care.

I looked around realizing that I was not close to were the strigoi had found us but instead somewhere safe. I looked around and then located the forest that was where I had brought back the once strigoi. I got up from where I was laying down and started to run towards the woods. "Rose!" Lissa came running to me and hugged me keeping me from running away.

"Lissa I have to leave. I have to save James, he is scared," I pulled away and started running towards the forest. I didn't know why but all I had in my head was his voice. I had to protect him to show him he wasn't a Strigoi. It was like a conation. When I ran the stake into his chest all his memories ran through my head. I guess that it was just like when Lissa brought back Dimitri. That she cared about him so much. I was just about to enter into the woods when I was stopped by Dimitri.

"Rose you can't leave. You can burly stand upright. There is to many Strigoi out there, and they will come back for us," he said gently touching my arms. "No Dimitri I can fight them all. I Won't let them hurt him," I pushed him away, but he didn't flinch.

"Rose we have to leave," Lissa said while coming next to me. I pulled away forever Dimitri and started running, as fast and as far as possible. I was starting to get lost in the forest when I was encountered by Dimitri once again.

"Roza, we have to leave," He said trying to make me understand now speaking in a more serious tone. But nothing was going to change my mind. I wasn't going to be stopped, and let alone by my boyfriend. I started running away when Dimitri pinned me to a tree nearby. "Rose we have to Go!!" he was using his guardian's voice, but it didn't stop my mind from focusing on my final goal. I kicked one of his legs and it caught him by surprise. However, my next attack wasn't a surprise, because once I tried to run again he stepped on my dress causing me to hit the dirty, moist, and muddy ground. He pinned me to the ground and my escape became harder. "Dimitri. I have to protect him!!!!" I screamed in agony.

Then I was pulled into James's head. He was shaking and didn't know where to go. "Well, well, well. The most powerful Jame is shaking of fear. That's a first." 4 strigoi came and started making a circle around him. "No!!!" I screamed. I couldn't protect him, I couldn't kill the Srigois. They came closer to him and one of them came from the back. They started throwing him around and I feel all his pain. Agony. Fear. Unable to react.

"Too bad, you were turned back but I will find the Girl. Not like you JAMES," a cracking sound bounced around my subconscious. I returned to my body and stopped struggling. Because there was nothing else to do. James was decapitated. I failed. "No....." I screamed rolling into a small ball in Dimitri's arms.

Dimitri didn't say anything. He just carried me to the truck. Lissa was at my side trying not to break the silence and I was grateful for that. Nobody other than Dimitri touched me or asked me any questions. I was just repeating the scene that just had happened. (You were supposed to save him) I reminded myself. Once we got to the house Sydney and Adrian were waiting for us in the doorsteps of the house.

"Rose are you?" Adrian said while coming in front of me. "I don't think it's the best time of questions," Christian said while slowly taking Adrian's arm. They stepped back and with Dimitri, in my right and Lissa in my left I got upstairs to my room. Lissa tucked me into my bed and turned off the light. I was so tired I didn't change or tuck off my hairpins before I was in a deep needed sleep.

Dimitri's point of view:

My head was spinning with questions. Who was James? What was Rose talking about? Where did the shining light come from? Lissa made me go downstairs to let Rose rest, and we were all in the living room waiting to talk about what had happened. I was almost at the end of the room just in case Rose need something or something happened. "What the hell happened?" Christian asked me.

"Rose and I were driving back when one of our tiers popped. However, we realized that the cars tier was purposely popped. Our phones didn't have service and we were running out of time if someone was following us as we suspected. Rose suggested entering the woods where it would be harder for the people that popped the tier to track us down. We started running and we took a small break so that Rose could rest. But that was a mistake because she was hit in the head while I was fitting a strigoi. A blond strigoi came and started harassing her and ripped her dress. I was being held down by 2 strigoi. A blond strigoi said that he was one of the strigois to toucher Rose when she was captured by Robert. Once Rose recovered conscious she pulled out her stake and a shining light appeared. Then I found a guy that looked like the srigoi but different from his skin color. Rose went back to being unconscious and I rushed her out of the woods." I was still shaken up by the previous events and it was hard to discuss my experience.

All of Rose's family was in the living room and looked as confused as all of us. Adrian and Sydney gave Josie to one of the guardians and the guardian left with sleeping Josie in his arms. They whisper a few words to each other and then got up. "Dimitri may I see Rose's stake," Adrian said while turning toward me. Sydney went running upstairs and I pulled the stake out of my pocket. I didn't understand why a simple stake had to do with all of this. Adrian studied the stake and turned toward Lissa.

"Lissa, you were the one that charmed this stake with spirit?" Adrian asked as he looked up. Lissa got up and took the stake from Adrian. "Yes, this is the stake I charmed to bring Dimitri back. However, Abe sent it to be given Rose's name," Lissa looked as confused as me because of the question.

Sydney came rushing down the stairs with her portfolio and placed it in the small glass table in the middle of the room. She started pulling out documents and papers all around. She finally looked satisfied with what she was looking for and then went to Adrian's side. "Ok we have something to tell you guy," Adrian said while taking some of the documents from Sydney. "But need you to open up your mind for this," Sydney said. Adrian and Sydney looked at each other and then started talking at the same time. "Rose is a spirit user," we all looked stunned after those words left their mouth. "That impossible. Rose is not a Moroi. She can't control an element unless she is Moroi. Right?" Lissa said while looking for answers around the room.

I didn't believe what they were saying. However, somehow it made sense. How cold that human appears out of nowhere. And the shining light that came when Rose staked the strigoi. Is... Is that really possible? "It is possible and it happened to Rose. When Rose was taken by Robert she was, well her DNA was modified by spirit," said Sydney handing me and Lissa some of the papers she was holding.

She handed the results of the substance that was in the needle that Rose was injected with. The result said that Rose was injected with Sonya's, Lissa's, and Robert's blood. As well as liquids charmed by spirit. The second document said that her blood had a tip of mutation cosign it to be similar to Strigoi's blood. I was speechless. Rose was suffering from this and she tried to tell me and I would always change the subject. I pushed the topic away trying to make her forget about what happened with Robert. "Why didn't Rose tell me?" Lissa asked terries running down her face.

"Because she didn't want to bother you, because of the proposal," Christian said trying to make Lissa feel better. "You knew about this?" She said turning toward Christian. "No...of course not but she knew about the proposal and you know her. She cares more about others than herself," Christian said while wrapping Lissa in his arms.

"So can you explain to us how this happened?" Abe said confused by the situation. Janine looks as confused as all but always was in alert as me. "As said in the documents. Rose was exposed and treated with different tips of spirit users blood and liquids charmed with spirit. Her body welcomes the substance because it was already used to the type of magic and made her become 75% moroi. We Alchemist, when we get our tattoos we get a stronger immune system because we are humans. However, thanks to being a Dhampir Rose's body generated magic. Unlike are tattoos that are temporary she will have to live with her magic because of all the blood used. She doesn't need to drink blood and the sun won't bother her like a Moroi. She is not similar to a Strigoi. She is the opposite. Unlike Strigoi she has magic and doesn't need blood," Sydney explained and we were all starting to understand.

"Adrian what can she do?" Lissa said look at Adrian. I didn't understand what she meant by doing but Adrian knew the answer. "Rose's spirit ability is to get into people's heads, and hearing thoughts. When she touches you she gets into your mind. She can see through your eyes. Just like when she was bonded to you, but now its kinda universal. She can also here you thought from distance. A few nights ago she felt over well and she started drinking that why she was vomiting in the morning. She was hung hangover." Lissa look supersedes.

So that's why she woke up on the train all scared. Saying that there were whispers. I told her there was nothing, that it was a dream. I was so naive so stupid for no beliving her. "So my granddaughter is almost Moroi," Dilara asked. "Yes," answered Adrian. Baris looked scared for some reason and left the room. I need answers about tonight and didn't think twice before walking towards Adrian. "Do you think Rose brought a Strigoi back? Is that why she wanted to go find him? Is that why she feels lost?" I said not wanting to know the answer.

"Apparently because Lissa charmed the stake Rose could use it to bring the Strigoi back to his human form. Rose just wanted to protect him, James, just like Lissa wanted to protect you when you came back from being a Strigoi," Adrian said handing me her stake. The stake that said her name and Lissa's. The stake that once perched my chest, the stake the broth me back from that horrible nightmare. We started leaving the living room and returned to our room, except for me. Instead of taking a left towards my room's door I stopped in front of Rose's room.

I place my hand on the doorknob and entered the room. I could see the sunlight beginning to appear in the sky coming though the curtains. I sat on a couch next to her on the bed and then Rose turnd around me wide eye. "I saw everything," was what she said while I just looked at her.       

A/N- I am so sorry for my late updates but I have just been so busy with college stuff that I haven't had much time to write and update. I hope you understand. Please comment on what you think about the story. Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.3K 37
*A Vampire Academy AU fanfic* An AU fic that branches away from the main storyline during Shadow Kiss: after the cabin, fight, and cave rescue. Dimit...
63.2K 1.5K 18
I do not own any rights to the Vampire Academy series that all belongs to Richelle Mead. This is a Fanfiction from the books. This all takes place af...
88.7K 3.4K 28
The Disappearing Act - Book #2 Disappearing wasn't as easy as Rose and Dimitri thought. They spent four years running and tracking down the Strigoi...
155K 3.2K 44
Nov. 5, 2021 update: restricted (mature content) chapters published as a separate work have been unpublished and won't be accessible. ****ALTERNATE...