She Has A Secret | AC | Karma...

By CoFFeeBeaN28

「B o o k t w o」 Truly, madly, deeply is Yuuki Angel in love with Akabane Karma, so does he. Since they b... More

♚SHE [25.5] : PRELUDE♚
♚SHE [27] : SUMMER FESTIVAL♚
♚SHE [28] : PUDDING♚
♚SHE [29] : UMBRELLA♚
♚SHE [30] : COPS AND ROBBERS♚
♚SHE [31] : IMPOSTOR♚
♚SHE [32] : DEFEATED♚
♚SHE [33] : TINT OF ATTACHMENT♚
♚SHE [34] : CODE NAMES♚
♚SHE [35] : LOVERS♚
♚SHE [36] : WINNING♚
♚SHE [37] : STRONGEST♚
♚SHE [38] : FLY♚
♚SHE [39] : RED SPIDER LILY♚
♚SHE [40] : THE REAPER♚
♚SHE [41] : REVENGE♚
♚SHE [42] : FAMILY♚
♚SHE [43] : EDUCATIONAL POLICIES♚
♚SHE [44] : WEAK HEARTS♚
♚SHE [45] : CUTE♚
♚SHE [46] : UNDYING LOVE♚
♚SHE [47] : THE KILLER♚
♚SHE [48] : REMEMBER♚
♚SHE [49] : FACADE♚
♚SHE [50] : INFORMATION BROKER♚
♚SHE [51] : BLOOD LUST♚
♚SHE [52] : DARK PAST♚
♚SHE [53] : CRUEL LIFE♚
♚SHE [54] : CHRISTMAS♚
♚SHE [55] : BREAK UP♚
♚SHE [56] : DRUNK IN LOVE♚
♚SHE [57] : CHOICE♚
♚SHE [58] : CIVIL WAR♚
♚SHE [59] : ENDS THE WAR♚
♚SHE [60] : FIRST LOVE♚
♚SHE [61] : SECOND CHANCE♚
♚SHE [62] : SPACE STATION♚
♚SHE [63] : THE REAL YOU♚
♚SHE [64] : RED STRINGS♚
♚SHE [65] : CHOCOLATES♚
♚SHE [66] : PROBLEM CHILD♚
♚SHE [67] : SPIDER AND FLY♚
♚SHE [68] : MISSION ACCOMPLISHED♚
♚SHE [69] : GRADUATION♚
♚SHE [70] : EPILOGUE♚
✦HAJIME IS HERE✦
✦THANK YOU✦
✦CHARACTER SKETCH✦
New Book: The Demise of Desdemona

♚SHE [26] :MATCH MAKING♚

9.5K 228 70
By CoFFeeBeaN28

The skies are bright orange hue as silence filled the two, who were standing on the sands near the sunset over the horizons.

"So...we're lovers now?" Angel asked.

"Yeah, that's how it goes, right?" Karma was a little bit embarrassed in the situation as he asked her that, he rubbed the back of his neck and smiled at her.

"Let's go back? I bet Koro-sensei and the others are worried." she said.

"Yeah, sure." he replied.

The yellow like octopus teacher of Class 3-E just decided to have a test of courage.

"A test of courage? Now?" Nagisa asked.

"Yes, Nagisa-kun! What better activity for a midsummer night?" Koro-sensei beamed.

"I bet you just wanted to have fun." Karma said, joining Nagisa and Koro-sensei's conversation while sitting on the bench next to Angel.

"I've been in a shell this whole time! On a tropical isle, of all places!" Koro-sensei whined as he didn't have all the fun he wanted in this beach.

"A test of courage? Could be fun!"

"Right?"

"But, I don't like scary stuff."

"No sweat! Koro-sensei'll be playing the ghost."

"Oh, right."

A black haired girl was sweating bullets to the word, Test of Courage...she doesn't like the idea at all.

"W-Why do we have to play that T-Test of Courage, anyways?! It's for kids." she blurted, but her actions spoke louder than words as her legs were quivering.

"What's this? Perhaps, are you scared...Angel-chan~?" Karma asked with a smirk on his face.

"N-No, not at all, damn it!" she blurted.

"Then, it's decided, we'll play Test of Courage!" the class cheered as Angel was really scared right now, cursing inwardly to play a ridiculous game like this.

What they didn't know is they're teacher have something in plan......it is a Match Making plan.

✦ ✧ ✦

They will hold the activity in the ocean cavern, they'll just walk through towards the exit in boy-girl pairs. Then, Koro-sensei begun to line up everyone as he noticed that they were missing one girl.

"Whoops, where do you think you're going...Angel-chan?" he said as his tentacle grabbed her scarf and begun to pull her in the line while she, on the other hand was struggling to get away.

"NOOO! I don't wanna go in there!" she yelled, struggling.

"It will be fine, you will just cross it."

"It's dark in there, and I hate dark places! Let go—!"

The students in line watched they're teacher pulled they're classmate, forcing her in line.

"Angel has it rough, isn't she?"

"Yeah...I feel sorry for her."

In the end, Koro-sensei managed Angel to line up as it almost made her faint when she went in. She was paired with her friend—no, her now boyfriend, Karma.

"Eh~ I didn't know you were scared of dark places." the red haired boy said.

"S-So what if I am?! go ahead and laugh!" she retorted as she walks with Karma, who was holding the flashlight.

"Why would I laugh? It's pathetically adorable."

"A-Adorable? Your mocking me again, jeez..."

Karma let out a chuckle as the girl beside him was quivering, he could see some tears in the corner of her crimson eyes.

"You can hold my hand if you like."

"W-What? Why would I hold your hand? I don't need it."

"Your not so honest, are you?"

"S-Shut up!"

Karma slightly frowned at her behavior, he was kind enough to lend his hand to her as she bluntly rejected it...what a tsundere. An idea popped at his head, then he smirked inwardly as he turned off the flashlight.

"W-What happened, Karma?" she asked him, slightly worried.

"I don't know." he replied.

"Do something about it!" she told him.

She could hear him hitting the flashlight to see if it could work, but it didn't, making her more scared.

"No good, it's broken."

"W-What? Seriously..."

There was a moment of silence as Angel noticed that she couldn't see Karma's silhouette, it made her slightly nervous.

"K-Karma where are you?"

No reply.

"Karma! Answer me, this isn't funny."

Still no reply.

"I'm so going to kick your butt later!"

Suddenly, she felt someone's hand touched her shoulder making her flinched and frozen on spot.

"Hey, Angel-chan~" Karma said as he shone the flashlight towards his face while he was smirking with mischief.

"N-NOOOOOO!!" she yelled as she went down her knees and curled herself and shivered.

"Did I scared her too much?" he mumbled to himself while watching her shaking.

"Y-You idiot Karma! Die!" she yelled as she stood up from the stones while she begun to punch him lightly.

"Sorry, I can't help it...Your reaction was really funny."

"I hate you, I hope you die already!"

"Ouch, that hurts..." he said while laughing at his girlfriend as she just pouted, making him more interested in her. During the walk, Angel was still pouting as Karma took a glance to her, she was still mad.

"Hey Angel-chan, I'm sorry."

"I hate you."

"Oh, come on...forgive me?"

"I hate you!"

She averted her gaze as Karma gave up in apologzing to her, it isn't going anywhere. Suddenly, they heard a creepy song, making Angel flinched.

"W-What was that?"

"What was what, Angel-chan?"

"Didn't you heard it—gah!"

Her eyes were ahead of the road while Karma looked where she was looking as he flinched a bit.

"THERE HE IS—!"

"This is a blood drenched cave of tragedy, where Ryukyu royalty, defeated in battle, met a violent end."

"Hey Karma, is that true?" she asked him.

"Nah, he probably just made it up." he answered.

"You must stay together."

The ghost, Koro-sensei whispered at they're back as Angel flinched while Karma sweat dropped.

"Wandering spirits will haunt you to death anyone left alone!"

That's when the colors in her face faded as she shriek and ran ahead, leaving Karma behind.

"NOOO! Stay away!!" she yelled while running away.

"Angel-chan! Come back here!" Karma begun to chase the girl who just ran away from fright, making things hard for him.

"I'm so going to get out of this cave!" she said, while tears fell from her eyes, then she saw Terasaka and Hazama as she ran up to them.

"Hey Ryōma, Kirara—!"

"Oh, hey Angel."

When Hazama turned to her, she felt the small hairs on her back stood up as she shiver in fear.

"Monster—!" she ran away from them as the two pair sweat dropped while watching her retreating figure.

"Oh, why'd she ran away?"

"Probably because of you, Hazama."

"I didn't mean to scare her...was I that scary, Terasaka-kun?"

"Yeah, really scary."

She ran away while crying and shouting her lungs out, really frightened out. She stopped for a second and panted as her knees were shaking.

"W-What was that ghost I saw earlier? Is what that octopus said is true?" she whispered to herself.

Then, she saw Chiba turning to her as her eyes widened in fear.

"No eyes!" she yelled and ran away, causing Chiba to be confused, he didn't knew the reason why she ran away.

"Angel-chan, what are you doing here all alone?"

"Yukiko—!" she froze on spot as Kanzaki looked at her, it frightened her.

"Y-Your not Yukiko...your a scary Japanese doll?!"

"N-No, I'm not a Japanese doll—"

Without continuing her statement, she immediately ran away, causing Kanzaki to sweat drop. Then she bumped to someone as her butt crashed on the floor.

"Oh, sorry. Are you alright, Angel?"

"Yeah, thank—"

"What's wrong?"

"Horror cartoonist Shigeru Mizuki!"

Once more, she ran away, causing him to be also confused.

Karma begun to curse since he still couldn't find her, then he spotted Nagisa and Kayano as he ran towards them.

"Nagisa-kun, Kayano-chan, did you perhaps saw Angel-chan?" Karma asked.

"Angel? Yeah, she went straight." Nagisa answered.

"It's like what Nagisa said, plus she was freaked out." Kayano added.

"Oh, I see...thanks." he said as he begun to run to the direction where the pair instructed him as the two sweat drop.

"Karma-kun has it rough, doesn't he?" Kayano said.

"Yeah." Nagisa nodded in agreement.

✦ ✧ ✦

Everyone managed to exit through the cave, unharmed.

"So, that Test of Courage was to hook us up?"

"Not cool, Koro-sensei."

They're teacher begun to whine as the whole plan failed.

"Damn you, octopus! You and your lame ass schemes!" Angel said as she begun to stab Koro-sensei with anti-sensei knife.

"I'm sorry, Angel-chan! I didn't knew you were that scared, forgive me!"

"Shut up and die!"

"I'm sorry~!"

The others just stared at them as Angel beaten him down to pulp, while the teacher kept apologizing.

"Never mind that stuff, there are plenty of us who don't want to be dragged into a love affair."

"Yeah, you should listen to what Rio said, you damn octopus!"

The red scarfed girl stopped as Koro-sensei sat up while crying.

"Alright, Nakamura-san. I get it, I'm so sorry Angel-chan." Koro-sensei said.

"Hmph, you better be."

Then the teachers have finally exited the cavern in pair.

"You call that a test of courage? There was nobody in there!"

"I told you it was pointless clinging to me like that."

"Shut up! You're a man, aren't you? If there's a pretty woman, escort her nicely."

Then the teachers noticed that the students were staring at them.

"How's the exploration inside the cavern, Irina? I bet you were scared." Angel smirked.

"S-Shut up, you rotten kid! I wasn't scared, your the one who was." Jelavić said.

"Shut your traps, old bag! I wasn't scared, it was idiotic." Angel grinned.

"Yeah, it was enough to scare idiots like yourself." Jelavić blurted.

"Are you looking for a fight? I'm always ready." Angel provokes her.

The intense fight between Angel and Jelavić begun as the class sweat drop.

Both of you were scared, for goodness sake!

Jelavić started to walk away as it pissed Angel off, but she was tired so she didn't provoked her any further.

"Say, I'm staring to wonder..."

"Is Bitch-sensei...?"

"Yeah."

"What should we do?"

"We've got time before we go home tomorrow morning."

Some of the students' eyes glimmer bright red as it was filled with mischief.

"Shall we push them together?"

✦ ✧ ✦

The class gathered together around Jelavić who was having man problems.

"How obtuse can a person be?" she complained with a huff.

"This isn't like you, Bitch-sensei. You wrap men around your little finger!"

"But when it comes to her own love life, she's inexperienced."

"Love? Ha! Don't make me laugh." Jelavić scoffed.

"What, so it isn't love?"

"He's a world class square, and when I was worked up to make him fall for me...before I knew it, I..." she averted her gaze from the students while her cheeks were bright red.

"That was kind cute..."

"Yet it was a little humiliating..."

"Why?!" Jelavić shouted.

"Leave it to us, Irina! We will set the perfect stage for you two." Angel said.

"Really...Angel?" the blonde asked.

"Yeah, of course. Your in love with him, right? I wouldn't mind to help."

"I didn't knew your kind..."

"Want me to kick your ass?"

Then Koro-sensei appeared with glasses.

"Let the Class 3-E love consultant meeting come to order!" Koro-sensei said as he pushed up his glasses.

"Eager much, octopus?" Jelavić deadpanned.

"It's only natural to encourage love between colleagues, a woman teacher's days of desire~" Koro-sensei smirked.

"You're clearly planning something racier." Nagisa said as he sweat drop from Koro-sensei's love schemes.

"You dress all wrong, Bitch-sensei."

"If it's revealing, it's appealing?"

"That's not what a Japanese guy like Karasuma-sensei likes."

"You've got to dress more neatly."

"Dress neatly, huh?" Jelavić asked.

"Yeah, like...Kanzaki-chan, if yesterday's outfit is dry, can you lend it to her?"

"Yeah sure."

Jelavić wears the one piece clothing but it surprised the kids.

"H-How'd that make her sexier?!"

"Hey Bitch, how come you have huge boobs?" Angel asked.

"Why, are you jealous?" Jelavić smirked.

"N-No, damn it!" she yelled.

Some girls were pissed as they shrugged the thought, some of the guys were blushing.

"We can't fix the sexiness, compatibility is more important than boos!" with what Okano said, Angel and Kayano hurriedly shook shook they're head in agreement.

"How about cooking for him, why not eat his favorite dish together, just the two of you?" Okuda suggested.

"Manami, I've only seen him eat burgers and cup ramen." Angel said.

"What?"

"That's just too pitiful for a one-on-one date."

Everyone started to be pissed in Karasuma as he has no chinks.

"I'm starting to think Karasuma-sensei's the problem here."

"Right? Right " Jelavić said.

"And he brushes off my jokes so coldly!"

Koro-sensei begun to assign everyone's roles as they nodded.

"Hey Irina." Angel called.

"What do you want now?" Jelavić huffed.

"I think you don't need to change just for that guy to notice you." she told her.

"What?" the blonde asked.

"I think your fine just the way you are, you don't need to change, being yourself is important after all...yet again, this is only my opinion."

✦ ✧ ✦

The class seated on the tables by friends as Angel sat with Karma, Nagisa, and Kayano.

"Hey you, there's no seats for you here. That's why go out on a date with Iri—!" Angel was cut off when Nagisa and Kayano covered her mouth to shut her up.

"There are no seats for you here, Karasuma-sensei, you can go eat outside."

Karasuma exited the dinning area as he saw how Angel was getting beat up by the class.

"You almost spilled the beans!"

"Read the atmosphere!"

"Jeez, that was close!"

I can't get what junior high kids are thinking these days. he thought.

Karasuma sat down beside Jelavić as he turned to the female blonde.

"Why are we the ones kicked out?" he asked the blonde.

"Dunno...beats me." Jelavić sighed.

The students stalked the two couple, in silence.

This shawl, it'd never fly in high society and this table setting? It's a work of an amateur. Jeez...so much for privacy too. Jelavić thought as she noticed that the class we're stalking them from the bushes.

She bit on the food on dish as Karasuma turned to her while his also eating his food.

Yet...What do you know? This is fun! I'm going to do this—you'll see! she thought with a smile full of bliss.

They finished eating as Karasuma sipped his coffee.

"We might be able to kill him during second term, I'm relying on Angel and your strength, too, Irina." he suddenly said.

She frowned as nasty flashbacks came back to her, where she almost met death.

"Karasuma...Do you really know what it means to kill?" she asked him seriously.

The male was silence as she stood up from her seat with a small smile.

"You've jammed in your napkin." Jelavić said as she walked towards him and kissed the tip of his napkin, then he damped it on his lips.

"I like you, Karasuma. Good night." she walked away as he stared at her retreating figure.

"What kind of half-assed kiss was that?!"

"Use your tongue, your tongue like  you always do!"

"Shut up!" Jelavić yelled.

Prepare yourself. The second term: this is when we train even harder...this is when we kill him. Karasuma thought.

-------------------------------------------
❖❖❖
EDITED ON APRIL 20, 2017
❖❖❖
-------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 11.6K 40
"I love you." They said the same thing. To the same girl. •An Assassination Classroom Fanfic• Gakushū Asano, is a student in Class 3-A in Kunugigaoka...
192K 7.2K 74
It was a forbidden love. You were Kunugigaoka's school idol, had one of the highest grades, and your fiancé was Gakushu Asano. While Karma Akabane, i...
91.6K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~♡♡ You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...
12.4K 365 27
(this fucking stinks don't read this read my other karma fic its so much better... made this during covid lmao) old version: decade and one. " 𝘀𝗵�...