The Day We Met Was The Day I...

By MyNarnia27

Cassie had her normal life flipped upside down one day at a theme park where her and her two friends ran into... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three

Chapter Twenty Four

17.8K 341 221
By MyNarnia27

Chapter Twenty Four- Alone

I woke up feeling as if I had been asleep for too long. I rubbed my eyes and got out of the bed hungry, and immediately yelped. It was freezing cold, and I was in shorts and a tank top. I rushed to the hall closet and grabbed a long blanket, wrapping it around me, as I walked down into the kitchen.

I made hot chocolate and toast and curled up on the couch, watching something random on the television.

Five minutes later Tom came running down the stairs and jumped over the couch, landing beside me, and wrapped part of the blanket around his bare chest shivering.

"Why is it so bloody cold in this house?" he stuttered.

I shrugged scooting closer to him and rubbing his arms trying to warm them. "You want some hot chocolate?"

He nodded I handed him my mug. He took a sip and sighed "That's nice"

I laughed and pushed his hair out of his eyes. He placed the mug down on the table and pulled me closer. "Maybe it being cold isn't such a bad thing." He said smirking.

I shook my head "What are you doing today?" I asked

He shrugged "Whatever you want to do, we have the whole day to ourselves Dan's visiting his parents"

I smiled, instantly perking "So were alone?"

He nodded smiling.

"To bad we practically slept all day" I sighed "What to do? What to do?"

"I know" he said,

"What?"

"Hot tub" he sang.

"Okay" I said getting up instantly shivering, and headed to my room to change into a bathing suit. I walked out of my bath room to see Tom lying on my bed reading something. I noticed it was, Prisoner of Azkaban. I quickly ripped it out of his hands.

"Hey!" he said in protest.

"Stop reading my notes!" I said glaring at him throwing the book to the chair by the computer. I suddenly felt self conscious. His eyes were not looking at my eyes but rather my body.

I rolled my eyes, feeling less conscious of my body. "Take a picture it will last longer" I said walking into my closet searching for a sweat shirt, because I was freezing.

"What? Am I not allowed to admire my beautiful girlfriend's hot body?" he said putting his hands on my hips.

"Tom!" I snapped my fingers in front of his face "my eyes are up here!"

He just smirked "I know"

I rolled my eyes and pushed him so I could pull my sweat shirt on. I was pulling my hair up into a sloppy bun, when he threw me over his shoulder and started walking towards the stairs to the pool.

"Tom let me go" I sighed.

"Never" he said sincerely.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and slid down him so I could see his eyes, he meant every word. I kissed him causing him to almost trip down the stairs. I pulled apart and hugged my body to him.

He placed me lightly on my toes once we got outside. The temperature hadn't changed from the temperature of the house.

I turned around and he was gone. "Tom?" I asked getting a little worried. The pool lights clicked on and the pool's jets started. He walked back out of the house "Yes princess?"

"Nothing" I replied as we walked hand in hand to the hot tub.

"The sky is so pretty tonight" I said peacefully. The hot tub had warmed both of us up, but we still sat close together.

"Yeah this is nice" he said closing his eyes and leaning back.

We drifted into a comfortable silence for awhile.

I straddled him, sitting on his lap, and pressed my forehead to his.

"Hello" he said smiling his arms wrapped loosely around my waist.

"Hi" I responded taking in every angle of his face, memorizing it. Letting my finger's lightly trace over his nose, under his eyes, his jaw, and lastly his lips.

"Tell me something?" he asked.

"Anything" I breathed running my fingers through his hair.

"Tell me something about you, something I don't already know" he said looking at my lips.

I leaned back thinking. "Anything?" I qualified.

"Anything."

"I use to wear glasses"

"Glasses?" he asked dumbfounded "So what you wear contacts now?"

I shook my head "No I got that laser eye surgery a couple of years ago"

"Wow I can't imagine you with glasses" he said in disbelief.

I smiled at him. He was just so cute. I pressed my forehead to his again. "I was quite ugly with them, I hated them"

"You? Ugly? Never." He said gently brushing his lips over mine.

I rolled my eyes "You're such a romantic"

He smirked "It's all in the charm, baby"

I laughed shaking my head drawing myself closer to his lips "Whatever you say" I breathed as I captured his lips with my own.

One of his hands cupped my cheek, while the other drifted to my lower back pressing my body closer to his. An electric current sparked through me, growing more intense by every second. I tangled my fingers in his hair pulling him closer, if it were possible. He slipped his tongue in my mouth without a fight. As this passionate kiss continued his hand slowly traveled up my back, about to un tie my top when

"Hey guys OH MY GOD!!!! I'M GOING BLIND!!!" I flinched.

We pulled away quickly to see Rupert standing in the back door, Wincing and squinting in disgust.

"How did you get in here?" Tom groaned placing butterfly kisses on my neck and shoulder, not paying any attention to Rupert.

"Front door" he answered and winced again "God just because I know about you two doesn't mean I need to see this"

"Just ignore him he'll go away" Tom whispered trailing kisses along my jaw.

"Your not even listening to me are you!" I flinched at Rupert's tone.

Tom groaned pulling away "Could you stop making her flinch"

"You make it sound like I'm a deer you're hunting" I commented, a little offended.

He pecked my lips "Sorry" Then turned to Rupert and said "Why are you here?"

"I told you about the things I needed you to sign" he said a double meaning to his words.

Tom rolled his eyes "I'll be there in a minute" he grumbled. Rupert faded back into the dark house. And Tom started nibbling on my ear.

"Tom" I sang. He didn't plan on stopping any time soon.

His teeth brushed down my neck, causing me to shiver "Yeah baby?" he breathed. I had to concentrate on how to breathe right. "Rupert?" I asked gasping for breath as his hands ran up and down my back very slowly. "Forget him" he breathed bring his lips back to mine barley touching them. I pulled back.

"If we go see what he wants then he'll leave" I hinted.

He rolled his eyes, disappointed. I stood up and immediately sat back down. "On second thought you go, I'll stay here in the warm hot tub"

He got out and wrapped the towel around him mumbling something as he walked into the house.

I sighed looking at the sky. It was breath taking. The clouds were a light blue against the Midnight blue sky drifting to the left ever so slightly, with the stars in the background twinkling in the moon's illuminating light.

It seemed about two minutes, but I know it had been longer; When Tom came back out in jeans and his black leather jacket, looking pissed. He walked around the house.

It confused me but I didn't dwell on it. Rupert soon came out following Tom's pattern but was stopped when Tom shouted "Well your right the damn heater is broken"

I sunk myself more into the hot water, feeling the goosebumps on my cheeks evaporate. Tom was frightening when he was pissed.

They went back in the house and then back to the side of the house. My eyes followed them, but I didn't move, until my eye saw something fall into the dark pool right beside me. I quietly rose out of the water a little, silently cursing the cold, just to notice that it was only a pink petal floating on the surface, from the tree behind the diving board. And that made me wonder how cold the pool water really was.

I lifted myself out of the hot water, much to my body's dislike, and walked towards the diving board. I looked at the unmoving water beneath me. How cold could a pool get really? I took a breath a dove in.

Knives. Sharp painful knives all over my body pinching me with pain. My muscles immediately clamped up, it was hard to move let alone swim. But I did. I swam to the steps only to be ripped out of the water by two hands.

My mind couldn't really process what was happening. Just the cold, the freezing cold pain that wouldn't go away. I tried telling them that I was fine, just cold, but I couldn't move my mouth.

The next thing that I saw was Tom's bathroom. He placed me in the bath tub with steaming hot water.

"You don't think- I mean- Hypothermia?" Tom stuttered.

"Naw, she was only in the water for a minute at the most, she's just an idiot"

"Hhhha hhhha" I managed to stutter out in a whisper.

They laughed. "Can you go start the fire?" Tom asked, and Rupert left.

"Ffffiiree?" I asked, why would you burn the house down?

"In the fire place Cas, you're not going delusional are you?" he placed his warm hand on my cheek, causing my teeth not to smash into each other so hard. I shook my head, or at least tried to.

"I'm going to get you some clothes" he got up and left. I buried my head in the water, feeling the hot water awaken everything.

He came back in. "Can Iiii just stay hhhere?" I asked not wanting to leave the warmth it was providing.

"Rupert said he read something about staying in hot water too long after being cold" he shook his head "I doubt he is right, but I don't want to take the chance."

I nodded my head reaching out for his hands. He took them and helped me get out of the tub. He wrapped me in a big fluffy towel. I was still shivering.

"I'm going to be right outside okay?" He said turning towards the door. I nodded.

Shakily I changed into the clothes that were on the counter and threw the bathing suit into the tub, only to notice I was in his clothes. I didn't mind though, they were big and comfy. But I was so cold. I crawled into a ball on the floor trying to keep myself warm.

A couple minutes he knocked and then came in the door. "Cassie" He sighed.

"Iiittss sooo fucckkkinng coldd" I mumbled.

He laughed. He freakin laughed. "Ttthiiss iss sooo nott funnny"

"Oh I know" he said picking me up and carrying me. "But it's your fault, you nearly gave me a heart attack when I saw how blue you where, why'd you do it Cas?"

I hugged him closer loving his body warmth. "Onnne worrd, curiousityy"

He scoffed "Curiosity or Stupidity?"

I sighed "A littttle of both"

"Don't worry, you'll be warm soon, I promise"

"I'm holding youuu toooo that" I said trying to stop shaking with failure.

He opened a door and I saw beautiful colors of Orange and Yellow light up the room, I looked around and noticed it was a library.

"Howw did I missss that youuu guysss have a librarrry?"

I felt him shrug. He set me down in front of the fire and wrapped three blankets around me and kissed my head.

"Hope you get warm Cas" Rupert said leaving. I nodded even though he probably couldn't see.

Tom sat next to me. "How are you not cold?" I asked finally stopping the stuttering.

"Jacket. A guy is going to fix the heater tomorrow" He said concern crossing his face.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you okay?" he asked staring at me.

I glared at him. "Okay okay wrong question to ask" he laughed.

I crawled over to him and hugged him. He hugged me back. I stopped shivering so much and threw off the blankets.

He laughed "You look good in my clothes"

"I like them, there comfy" I sighed leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I love you" he said. I nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 123 13
Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Cassie Hansen, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston, Martin Freeman, and Amanda Abbington are all the be...
28.7K 920 74
Emerald Black, daughter of Sirius Black, is sent to Hogwarts in hope of living her life out as a normal witch. Everything is turned upside down when...
72K 748 14
25 years. it's been 25 years since i first met tom. we were practically brother and sister growing up. yet, it's been 10 since we last talked. you h...
32.3K 336 14
James Sirius Potter is going out with Samantha Malfoy and after an argument with her parents she rides her motor bike to the burrow where she finds n...