Double Lust

Par RainbowS3crets

Her family didn't want her, she had no friends, she was bullied. But who ever said she would rather be kidna... Plus

Found
Kitchen Kiss
Lust filled night to come
Authors note!!
This Chapter is R !!!! Rated
Queen of Mist
Elementals
Competition time :D xoxo
HEAT
Authors note
Mating
Fourth love
Icecream trip
Power Surge
not a chapter.
The Pond
Dead Man
To war we go
To live or to die?
Coming Home

Book of Clans

84.6K 1.7K 285
Par RainbowS3crets

hello to all my lovely dewdrops reading this story :) it makes me so happy to see people reading my story :) sorry about the long wait, been super dooper busy with school, but i hope this make up for everything, i made it a tiny bit longer than the other chapters.

HERE WE GOOOOO!!!! whooohoooo

     !@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*

I felt weak, like my body was not fully there, like the spirit inside of me was taken away, or maybe I was just dreaming. I tried to open my eyes but was met by resistance. I couldn’t hear anything; there was just an eerie silence that lasted together. Maybe I was dead; I think I would actually be dreaming something happy if I was alive. It felt like hours, yet I had no way of counting time, I lost track after a while. I wasn’t sure if my eyes were closed or open, it felt all the same now, looked all the same, and sounded all the same.

I looked to my left, then to my right. I looked over my shoulder behind me and saw a soft glowing light; it looked like it was softly glowing different colours every now and then. It was alluring, I just wanted to follow it, see where it leads me. I felt my legs move, one step after the other, a straight line leading towards the growing light. A few more steps and the light consumed me, blinding me eyes.

Once the light had dimmed I found myself surrounded by colour once more. It seemed as though I had stepped into some sort of garden, there were flowers everywhere, all different colours; a small stream ran through the garden, disappearing from sight as it curved around a large willow tree. A small wooden bridge ran over the stream and lead to a bench covered in moss under another willow tree. It seemed almost magical, yet silent. No birds tweeting or animals rustling within the bushes.

What were you thinking Desdemona

I span around, looking in all directions, wondering where the voice had come from, it felt so long since I had heard anyone speak.

Yes, you could have gotten very hurt child

I looked everywhere, there was more than one person now, I was beginning to wonder if I had gone crazy, maybe I’m going to heaven.

You do not understand the power you withhold

“Who are you, where am I? Why can’t I see you!” I asked, looking around frantically, everywhere I turn, only flowers and trees followed.

Here child

I turned around and looked up and saw three fairy looking females floating down from the trees. They were all so beautiful, one in gold, one in blue and one the colour of auburn. They were all so enchanting; their wings looked so delicate and intricate. The one in the middle wearing gold had a crown of sorts so I was guessing she was a very important figure, but how would she know my name.

We have been watching you, my dear

That is not creepy at all, not one bit. I looked up through the bits of hair that had fallen across my face, her bright blue eyes looking down on me.

You are not human, my dear

What does she mean I’m not human, I think I would know if I have fangs or turn into a werewolf suddenly.

Sweetie, we are the Goddesses, we watch over everyone in this realm, which includes you.

“I am really confused, I am human, I know I am, my family is human, I lived in the human world, everything about me is human!” I say to them frantically, not wanting to believe any of this, I was just having some really crazy and weird dream and I will wake up soon in my shitty life.

It will all come to you soon, ask for the Book Of Clans, all the information will be written in there, we will always be watching you, My precious θυγατέρα.

Before I could ask them anything else, everything began to fade into blackness once more. I tried to reach out to them but all I grasped onto was air. Soon I was surrounded in complete darkness once more, left to think about what had just happened, whether it was real or just my imagination. I was hoping that it was my imagination but my heart was telling me it was real.

I felt something prick against my hand but when I looked down I couldn’t see. A few seconds later, something pricked my foot, then my shoulder and soon it felt like I had pins and needles all over my body. It was so uncomfortable, I tried to shake my body, to get the needles away from my skin, but my hands and legs couldn’t move anymore. I was so scared, I didn’t know what was happening, I just closed my eyes, willing everything to go away.

I heard soft voices but they seemed far away, I couldn’t make out what they were saying, I couldn’t only tell that they were male. Something brushed the hair from my face, a distant hand that was there but wasn’t. Slowly everything began to get louder, the voices seemed to be right next to me, I could hear a distant beeping in the background, a bird tweeting somewhere. I focused on the voices, their words seemed to blend together but I could tell there were two men.

I felt pressure on my hands and heat was radiating through my body, I wanted to open my eyes so badly, I just couldn’t. After a few minutes, I began to recognize their voices. My body relaxed the slightest once I knew Sebastian and Brock were with me. Once my body was relaxed I was able to focus more, their jumbled up words became clearer and I could tell who said what now.

I was getting really tired but I just wanted to open my eyes, I tried so much but eventually gave up. I tried moving my hands instead of opening my eyes, maybe that would work. I concentrated on moving my hands and for just one moment, my grip on Brock and Sebastian’s hands tightened before falling limply back against the bed. They had stopped talking immediately and a few seconds later I heard the sounds of chairs falling back against the ground and someone running out of the room. Did they not want me awake?

“Sweetheart, can you hear me? Can you squeeze my hand again?” one of them said and after a while I realized it was Brock, his voice was a bit deeper than Sebastian’s.

I focused my energy on trying to squeeze his hand again, holding it tightly for a second before letting go, I heard someone running back into the room, followed closely by other footsteps. Within seconds I was being poked and prodded and I really didn’t like it. I think they ran a few tests but I wasn’t too sure. I drifted in and out of consciousness because I was so tired, only hearing snippets of the conversation that was going on between the doctor and the boys.

After a while, I felt the bed dip on both sides, indicating that they had gotten into the bed with me, I don’t know why but it felt much more comfortable with them right beside me, I felt safe. I don’t know how long we stayed like this, eventually I heard their breathing even, indicating that they were asleep. I remembered why I was actually in this situation and I was really confused. I wanted them so badly yet I barely know them.

Open your eyes, my child.

Listening to what she said, I slowly tried to open my eyes and was met with a white roof. I could see again, I looked around me and saw I must be in some sort of hospital, although, it seemed to have more luxury than a normal hospital. I looked beside me and Saw Brock sleeping peacefully on my left and Sebastian on my right, they looked utterly exhausted, I hope it wasn’t because of me.

I lifted up my hand, then my arm, testing out my toes at the same time. Good, everything works. My throat was really dry so I looked around, trying to see if there was any water in the room when my eyes landed on a glass of water on the other side of Brock.

I really didn’t want to wake him up so I sat up on my knees and leant over him, reaching for the glass but I just couldn’t quite get there. Frustrated, I moved as close to Brock as I could without waking him up and tried again, my fingers just brushing against the glass, this was so frustrating, why would they put a glass of water so far away from the patient, they are stupid.

“Would you like some help my amore” a voice whispered from under me and I nearly jumped out of my skin as I looked down to see Brock’s deep Blue eyes looking right back at me.

Since I couldn’t actually talk because of my throat I nodded my head as I sat back down and rested against the pillows while Brock reached beside him and handed the glass to me as my shaking hands grabbed it. His large hands wrapped over mine, holding the glass still so I could drink. He kept stopping me after little sips and I was starting to get really annoyed, I just wanted the damn water.

Once I was finished the entire glass, I laid back against the pillows, turning so I was cuddling up against Brock, his warmth radiating onto me. The sun was shining behind the closed curtains, little rays seeping through the gaps. I wonder how long I was asleep for, I’m guessing about a day or two, couldn’t be more than that.

“I missed your eyes my amore, I’m so sorry we made you run” Brock whispered against my ear as his arms wrapped around my waist, softly pulling closer to him.

“I’m sorry I ran. I was scared and confused” I whispered, burying my head into his chest as I felt his lips gently press against my forehead.

“No need my amore, when we leave later today we can go home and talk about everything” he whispered, it felt so nice in his arms, I never wanted to leave.

“Can I see the Book of Clans?” I asked nervously, not knowing what his reaction would be, relaxing once I saw the kind smile on his face.

“Who told you about that? But yes you can see it” he said as the sheets on the other side of me rustled and I looked over my shoulder to see Sebastian waking up.

Once Sebastian saw that I was awake, his smile brightened as he pulled me against his chest. We all stayed like this for what seemed like ages, no talking, just holding each other, yes it was a bit weird because I didn’t know them that well, but it was comfortable and nice, and I didn’t want to move one inch.

After a while, the door on the far end of the room opened and a young man came into the room wearing a white coat, I was guessing he was the doctor but I wasn’t really looking at him, I was looking at the wings behind him. I thought fairies were girls, hmmm, mustn’t be, awkward moment. He came over, smiling all the way before sitting down in one of the chairs next to the bed.

“I see you are awake finally, I’m just going to ask some questions and you are basically free to go Desdemona” he stated, looking down at his clipboard, what’s the bet that doctors just hold that to make them look smart, they probably drew pictures on it. “How old are you?”

“17” I said, I’m not stupid, I think I should know my own age.

“Good, what day is it today?” He asked and I just looked at him quizzically, it was a Wednesday when I ran and fell, so I’m guessing its Friday at the latest.

“Is it Friday?” I asked, and the doctor raised his eyebrow at me, he actually raised his eyebrow at me, how am I meant to know the day if I have been unconscious.

“It is Tuesday, you have been unconscious for a week” he stated, writing on his board, stupid board. “Ok last question; did you know you are not human?”

“That is just downright stupid, of course I’m human” now he starts, heard it from the Goddesses and now him.

“You are not human, although I can’t pinpoint what you are, you are not human” he stated, writing on his clipboard again, I swear I’m going to snap it in half. “That is all; you can go as soon as you are ready”

I watched as Brock and Sebastian gathered some clothes in a carry bag and placed a bouquet of flowers in a plastic bag to hold. I eased myself off the bed, my legs wobbling when I stood on the ground, an arm wrapped around my waist and I looked up at Brock, giving him a small smile as he helped me out of the room.

When we made it outside, Sebastian hoped into the driver’s seat of the car that was already waiting while Brock helped me into the back, following behind me and sitting very close. It was a silent drive back to the house, not an awkward silence; just nobody had anything to say. I couldn’t wait to see Dysme, I’m sure she was worried out of her little head by this point.

When the car had finally stopped in front of the house, Brock helped me out just as Dysme came running out the door, straight into my arms. I lifted her up to rest against my up as she wrapped her little arms around my neck in a tight hug. I think she was happy I was home. Mrs Kelly came out of the house, coming over and embracing me in a hug, kissing my cheek before taking Dysme from me.

“Come, we will show you the book of Clans, we need to get things sorted out and soon” Brock said, taking my hand while Sebastian took the other, both leading me into the house and up the stairs, I think I got lost with the amount of hallways we had turned down. Eventually we were walking into their office.

In a matter of seconds I was sitting in the lounge chair off to the side, both men sitting either side of me with an old looking book resting on my lap. It had odd but beautiful carvings etched on the front cover and was really light on my lap, it looked like it was only a few pages as well, but I guess it was only a guideline sort of book.  

The Book of Clans

I opened the cover to the first page and started to read, all it was really was the information on what information the book had within its covers. It would basically tell me everything about all the clans, the territories, the enemies and allies and the prophecies, for some reason, that caught my eye, I really wanted to read the prophecies, but I guess I should read about the clans first. I counted the number of different clans and ended up with 12, that is a lot of mythical creatures that I thought were just that, myths.

Clans

Vampires – Vampires, have many different clans, all lead by the Vampire king Demetrius. Very powerful, can live off animal blood but have many blood banks situated in the cities. Vicious when fighting do not come between a vampire and his/her mate, you will not live to see tomorrow.

Werewolves – Werewolves live in packs, not clans, although they are basically the same thing. They are all lead by the top Alpha Brock, recently took over from his deceased father. The packs all have their lower ranked Alphas who report to the lead Alpha. When angered they can’t control their wolf and shift. They can shift whenever they wish as well. Do not step between a werewolf and his/her mate. Very vicious fighters.

Leopards – Very similar to the werewolf packs. Lead by Alpha Leonardo and his wife Luna Heaven, their packs are located all over the island deadly in fights due to their very fast speed, not good to have as an enemy. They can shift at will yet when angered their leopard takes over.

Phoenix – The Phoenix pack is located within the mountains to the north. Lead by Leader Kale and his wife Gypsy. Very skilled in fighting, their flying skills are very swift which causes havoc in wars. Can shift at any time they wish, particularly strong on the red moon.

Witches/warlocks – Witches/warlocks have many small clans across the island, most live amongst humans. Sorcerers, some practice the art of black magic. They often help members of their allied clans with conjuring. Not one to have as an enemy. They look like ordinary humans which is why they are able to live amongst them freely.  

Demons – Demons, live inland from the southern tips of island. They are fierce creatures, easily angered, they have sharp horns on their heads, very large build. They have no magical powers, but are not to be reckoned with.

Elves – Elves live in the western part of the island, next to the fairy clan. They look much like humans with pointed ears, roughly the same height. They are represented as small and have magical powers. They like to cause interference with humans and pull many pranks. They have the personality of a child and are often put in relation to fairies.

Fairies – Fairies live in the western part of the island, next to the elf clan. Often mistaken for humans when their wings are hidden under their clothing. Much like Elves, some fairies like to play pranks on humans. Older fairies are practiced in magic and spell casting. They have an enchanting aurora about them which can be fateful for their enemies.

Elementals – Earth, Air, Fire and Water, the four Elementals control one of the four elements, each 4 live in different areas on the island, only meeting in war or important occasions. When together, they are near impossible to defeat, when one dies, a human is chosen by the goddesses to fulfill the position.

Goddesses – Not much is known of the goddesses, if they visit you then you are special. They are like the rulers of supernatural, never interrupting unless necessary.

Ok, wow, that was a lot of information, so many different clans and supernatural beings, I think my brain was about to explode, I was so focused on the book that when I looked beside me, I saw the Brock and Sebastian had left and I hadn’t noticed at all. I decided to read the prophecy before going to find my mates. I flicked passed all the pages, heading towards the back of the book, I would come back and read those ones later. I stopped when I got to the page that read Prophecies and noticed that there was only one left uncrossed, the other must have been done over time.

Prophecy

Born of Goddess, connected to all clans……………..

  !@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@$%^&*

Hello again my lovely readers. i hope you like this chapter, it took me a while to complete it :)

i want to thank those who have voted and commented on my previous chapters :) i hope you continue to vote and comment, i love reading your comments, i wish i had more :) See you again soon my lovely raindrops. Please remember its a filler chapter, im sorry if you guys hate it :(

!@#$%^&* VOTE  !@#$%^&* COMMENT !@#$%^&* FOLLOW !@#$%^&*

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

209K 9.3K 31
Before, I had my life all figured out. I would graduate college and get my degree in music, meet my true love and marry, then have two beautiful chil...
433K 12.3K 39
Fresh off her freshman year of college, Emelina De Sota returns home for the summer. Normally coming home wouldn't be a problem but skeletons quickly...
448K 12.8K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
24.9K 406 11
Old story. Let me know if I need to fix anything--spelling, punctuations, etc. Thanks :) Also there is a rated R chapter. Don't worry, there is a war...