Jess X James (jeff X Jane Ge...

By rainbow-lover10

I own all characters but if u want to make a story about them just ask. More

Jess X James (jeff X Jane Gender Swap Creepypasta)
I Love You
The start Of A Happy Night
The First Date
Bell's Pov
zalga's army
goodbye
Stuck
runaway
james's pov
in the woods
in bed James pov
Zilla
Morning
james's pov
Bell's pov
bell again
till death do us part
zilla pov
undercover BELL
love bells
bell pov
love sick?
other stories
mask
bell pov
rethinking
Bell pov
mehhh
walk
Rescue!
Designs?
mixed connections
Stories
A.N
secrets
designs!
Help
play toy
where?
On hold
Ideas!!
wounds and scars

possesive......

52 2 5
By rainbow-lover10

You observe James every move, your becoming a bit yandere but none of that matters...he's yours YOURS. If zilla comes even close to James you're right there next to him, hissing softly and pulling James away.
James doesn't really like the way your acting but is too...nice to tell you to stop.
Oh the way he talks in that calming sweet voice~
You grin at the thought of him, so sweet innocent...beautiful~
A smile creeps on your lips, and he's all yours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
3.9M 114K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...
1.7M 95.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.1M 28K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...