unequivocal.

By salvation_rain

night and day our fears and dreams, different but equally as captivating. these our your letters you never g... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Just Before The End.

0

1.2K 28 6
By salvation_rain

night.

that was your time and no one else's. you ruled while everyone slept.

walking in the footsteps of the daytime walkers, me. your face illumnated in the moon's shine that followed you every night. it always had, sometimes when you were young you would whisper to me you thought the moon was a friend, now it's just a reminder of how much you hate it's counter part. the feeling of the sun tracing it's way across your skin sickens you. the warmness that travels through your skin is uninvited. you dodge it when you walk, seeking the shadows that are dark enough to hide you.

and your secrets.

that's what you told me wasn't it enda?

the darkness held all your secrets?

why did I never find out what they were?

wyatt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 115K 58
RATHORE In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emoti...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.4M 35.9K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
313K 24K 36
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်