Manan - Badboy Wants Me

By RKkhjlover

A story of unbreakable bond of friendship and love.. Love for the friends.. Love for the soulmate.. More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
note!!
chapter 25
chapter - 26
chapter 27
note
chapter 28
important note
announcement
come back
chapter 29
chapter 30
NOTE

chapter 24

5.8K 475 19
By RKkhjlover

Hey guys!! I know i am late for the update..but my exam was going on and it finished yesterday only..so sorry for the delay in update..

But now i am back..and here is the update..keep reading..and if you love it then vote and comment..you guys are lovely reader..thank you for the support..i know i am not replying to any comments but its because of my college work and schedule but now it is time of vacation...yiiipiiiee...so i will try to reply to all your comments...love you all..

Oopssee..it became long note...i guess it happens when you are too excited for the vacation..and now i wont bore you with my bakwas..

Recap - nandini promised manik to save nyonika..cabir gave emotional support to nandini..

So here goes next...

She opened her one arm and i hugged her but to my surprise manik also joined us in a hug..manik held my free hand and entwined our fingers with each other..and i saw him smiling after more than 18 hours..the smile which reached to his eyes..

I have realised one thing in whatever happened today that i cant lose this family..main apne ghar se bhaag ke aayi hu and i know amms will never take me back..maine woh family kho di hai..but i cant lose this family...they are important for me..i will try my best to save mom..and i know mujhe kya karna hai and kahaan se start karna hai..

After an hour of breakfast i decided to go to college and cabir volunteered to drop me because boys are not coming they want to stay with mom..i also want to stay but first i have some work whiçh i need to finish so i agreed with the cabir and he dropped me at the gate of college and told me he will come to pick me up..

I entered in the college but i felt all the stares were on me..everyone was staring at me so i felt conscious..something is fishy..because all are whispering with eachother by looking at me..i hate attention..so i quickly entered into my class to save myself from the attention but unfortunately in class also everyone was looking at me.. i decided to ignore them..but i heard some girls taking my name and speaking something so i concentrated on their talk..

" i cant believe..nandini esa kuchh kar sakti hai..i mean she is always sweet to everyone..i dont think its true.." One girl spoke.." You dont know this type of girls..pehle innocent banne ka natak karti hai and baad mein apne true colours dikhati hai..tumne dekha nai how manik carried her yesterday?? i am sure she is sleeping around with the three musketeers boys thats why they are giving her attention..i mean aaj tak hum logo ne dekha nahi hai unn tino ko kisi ladki ke sath..but now they dont leave her side.."the other girl spoke venomly..

I got shock of my life..how can someone think about me like this tears rolled down from my eyes..
" i think you are right..she must be giving some pleasure to them thats why they are giving her attention..otherwise aisa tou kuchh isme different nahi hai other girls se..." I couldnt hear more so i ran out of the class..tears were rolling down on my cheeks..i felt every eyes following me..and some girls were laughing on me..i was not watching where i was going so i collided with someone..it was rose.. I tried to walk away from her but she held my hand and stopped me..

" aww..poor baby is crying..come on nandini dont try to act innocent..sabko pata chal gya hai tumhare true colours..so how was it with manik?? Or cabir? Or dhruv?? Are they good in bed?? Tell me na..come on dont be shy.." I cant believe everyone is thinking so low of me..i couldnt wrape my head around the further words she was speaking..because my mind was echoing the words.." How are they in the bed "..my eyes blurred more..and i started running away from all again.

END OF NANDINI 'S POV..

MANIK 'S POV..

I spent so much time with mom after so many days..i took care of her..i want to spent my most of the time with her now..i dont want to waste my time..but i also missed nandini..i still remember how last night she had comforted me..she promised me that woh mom ko thik kar degi..i want her to fulfill this promise..but practically i know its near to impossible..because i have consulted more than five doctors and they gave me the same answers..

I was lost in my thoughts but i came out of it by tap on my shoulder..i turned towards mom who was calling me..
" mani..where are you lost??nandini ke bare mein soch rahe ho?? " she teased me..i rolled my eyes at her..because she is teasing me constantly from last an hour..
" go and meet her..dont worry cabir and dhruv both are here to take care of me.." Ohh i forgot she has spoken this line ten times in half an hour..
" mom..she is coming here only after college and cabir is going to pick her up.." I told her " and mom i want to spend time with you because aap kal nanu k ghar jane wali hai for one week..mujhe yeh samaj mein nahi aata hai why do you want to go there?? " i complained to her because she wants to go to meet her parents..

" mani..main mamma and papa ke sath thoda time spend karna chahti hoon..aur yahaan pe tumhare saath cabir and dhruv hai..and most importantly nandini hai..jab tak woh tumhare saath hai mujhe tum teeno ki koi tension nahi hai.." I know mom kya karna chahti hai..she wants to distance herself from me..she thinks it will be easy for me when she will d..
But i cant even think about that thing..

" fine..but only week..not more than that..ok?? " she nodded at me..
" ok now go and pick her up and bring her to me.." She order me and i agreed with her because it will give me some fresh air and i can distract my self..

I reached at college and called her to inform her that i am waiting for her at the parking..but she didnt pick up the call..may be she is still in the class..after 15 minutes when college was over i again called her and finally after third try of calling her she picked up..
" hey i am waiting in the parking..come fast..i " before i can complete the sentence i heard some sniffing sound..and i panicked..is she crying..what hapened to her..

" nandini..are you crying?? What happened?? Kahaan ho tum?? I am coming ..tell me.." I literally panicked..i hope she is not hurt or something..
" i am at home..and i am fine manik..i have just head ache so i came home early..you go home..i am fine.." I can feel her voice shaky and she is trying to stop her sobs..something is definitely wrong with her..
" i am coming " i told her and hang up before she can say anything..i drove in speed and reached in 10 minutes to her place..

I pressed her doorbell..finally after few seconds she opened her door and when i saw her face i felt horrible..her eyes were blood red and puffy..her hair was messy..she was wearing the same clothes which she had worn in the morning..she tried to smile at me but she failed..her eyes were reflecting her sadness..i quickly engulfed her into a hug..and rubbed her back..but she didnt wrape her arms around me..she just stood there without moving..when she didnt respond to my hug..i felt hurt..i felt her distant..i didnt feel that warmth which i always feel in her arms..so i broke the hug..

" what happened?? Why were you crying?? Are you ok?? " i asked her and she walked towards the couch and sat on it..
" nothing happened..i told you na..that i have head ache.." She spoke in a very small voice without looking at me..and i understood she is lying..i walked upto her and knelt down infron of her..i held her hand..

" nandini..i am sure something has happened..tell me..kisine kuchh kiya tumhare saath..kisine kuchh kaha kya?? "I searched her eyes to see about the truth..but she was not making any eye contact with me..she has blank expression on her face..
" look at me nandini..kisi ne kuchh kaha tumse?? " i again asked her and she looked at me for the brief second and i saw tears welled up in her eyes..she quickly looked down...she freed her hands from me and got up..

" manik..tum na aise hi tension le rahe ho..i am fine..its just my head is aching and i am tired also..i just need to sleep..tum na mom ke pass jao she needs you.." She smiled at me..but i know it was her fake smile because her eyes were teary and it held pain..before i can say anything she walked into her room and locked it from inside..i knocked for sometime on her door but she didnt even reply to me..so i walked out of her home..

I am in the balcony of my room..i am very worried for nandini..and i am hurt too..not because she is not talking to me..but because she is not saying the reason about her sadness and aloofness..i am hurt because she doesnt trust me enough to share her problems with me..me,cabir and dhruv had come to the conclusion that she is in some problem because of her behaviour..she is hiding something from us..it has been already two days from the day i visited her..she talks to us..but we can always see sadness in her eyes and she always behaves fidgety..and when we ask her the reason..she dodges the question by telling that she is having a head ache.. surprisingly she is skipping the college from last two days and we are also skipping the college because of her.. We dont want to leave her alone when she is in some problem..we tried hard to know the real reason but she just walks away everytime..

I heard beeping sound of my phone..it was message from nandini..
" i have some work today..i am not home..so dont come at my place..once my work will be finished i will inform you guys about my where abouts.."

It was message sent by her in our whatsapp group..i tried to call her but it is switched off..what is she upto?? God this girl will make me crazy..why has she switched off her phone..cabir and dhruv rushed into my room..
" manik..nandini's msg.." Cabir spoke worriedly.." I know..i am worried cabir..we cant just wait and sit like this by waiting that she will tell us..i think we should do something.." I am totally worried about her.." You are right manik..we need to do something..but what?? " dhruv spoke worriedly..
" i think we should ask alya and navya..may be they know something " cabir gave the idea and i agreed with him.

We reached to college and started searching for her friends..but someone called cabir from behind..
It was alya..thank god finally we found her..
" hii..guys..umm..nandini nahi aayi tumhare sath?? How is she now?? " i can see she is worried and my hope got high because i can feel that she knows something which i need to know..
" no..she is not fine..you know she is really upset " before i can answer cabir answered her and i realised he is tricking alya to speak something which can help us..

" i know..she must be upset..she is not picking up my calls from that day..i mean what happened with her that day was horrible..any girl would be upset because of that..guys i am sorry to say this but i think you guys should come to college..tum log college nahi aake sab rumours ko aur badha rahe ho..and aisa chalta raha then nandini will be shattered..i think.." I stopped breathing when i got to know that something happened to her..i was impatient to hear the reason so i cut her off and asked in anger..

" what happened with nandini?? What are you talking about alya?? And dont even try to lie or hide it..i want to know so just spill the beans.." She got shocked.." You guys dont know anything?? " she asked worriedly..

" of course we dont know thats why we are asking right?? So just tell us already.." Cabir also got angry and spoke harshly..
And then what i heard it made me furious..my blood started boiling..
" how dare that bi**h rose do that to nandini?? I will not leave her..she will have to suffer.." I started walking and dhruv and cabir followed me..

" guys..stop there is one more thing..i think you need to know.." I closed my eyes to calm down my self..i cant believe my nandini has to go through so muuch because of that rose..how can someone insult my girl..i will not leave anyone..who is behind this..i turned around and alya walked upto us..
" i think rose is not alone in this..because i saw her talking to aryamann that day..i am not sure but i think aryamann is behind all this.." She told us worriedly..

" why do you think aryamann will do that to nandini?? " dhruv asked her..
" i dont know why..but i never liked aryamann because of the way he looks at nandini..i always saw that crazy look in his eyes whenever he sees nandini..its like he is some psycho..i dont know but i feel this negative vibes always around him" that information about aryamann made me more worried what if he will harm nandini..i looked at cabir and dhruv..we need to do something before matter goes out of hand..

So here is the new update..hope you guys liked it..waiting for your response..and guess what will boys do after this?? And where is nandini??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.
157K 7.8K 41
This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life was smoothly going but suddenly everythin...
305K 15.4K 44
Heya all this is a new story its about how manan get close to each other even when circumstances get them far... I hope u all will like it...
285K 14.3K 42
Accidents Happen For Reason.... So FAB5 Gets In An Accident.... And It Happened For A Reason.... Started - 8 Sep 2016 Completed - 22 Nov 2016