Stuck in Your (Love) Trap [Bl...

By _shiro_usagi_

After spends almost a hundred years searching for someone, Aizen Sousuke finally found the person he was look... More

Author's Notes
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Character Introduction
Chapter 2 - Ascend to Hueco Mundo
Chapter 3 - New Life
Chapter 4 - Blue Espada
Chapter 5 - Back to Human World
Chapter 6 - Grimmjow vs Ichigo
Chapter 7 - Visored
Chapter 8 - The Hidden Power
Chapter 9 - The Next Plan
Chapter 10 - Back to Your Side
Chapter 11 - Love?
Chapter 12 - Sasaki Ren
Chapter 13 - Home
Chapter 14 - Promise Under the Cherry Blossom Tree
Chapter 15 - Goodbye, Mother...
Chapter 16 - True Feelings
Chapter 17 - At Last
Chapter 18 - The Truth
Chapter 19 - Jealousy
Chapter 20 - Birthday Present and Valentine Present
Chapter 21 - Cruelty
Chapter 22 - Came to Rescue
Chapter 23 - Discovered
Chapter 24 - A new Threat
Chapter 25 - The Hardest Decision
Chapter 26 - Say the Magic Words and You will found the Miracle
Chapter 27 - Date in The World of Living
Chapter 28 - A Small Proposal
Chapter 29 - Two Years Later
Chapter 30 - Only Him
Chapter 32 - Precious
Chapter 33 - Betrayal?
Chapter 34 - The True Proposal
Chapter 35 - One Glance
Chapter 36 - Marriage and...
Chapter 37 - The New Life Begin
Last Chapter - Epilogue
Author's Announcement - Polling Matter

Chapter 31 - Became Yours Completely

2.3K 48 9
By _shiro_usagi_

At the Beach

"Uwaa! The beach! The sea! We're finally here!!!" Ran shouted excitedly. She and Aizen were finally there. 

"Are you that excited coming here?" Aizen asked.

"Of course! I love sea! Every summer I will always came here to spend my holidays"

"Hmm... Just yourself?"

"Nope. With Ren-kun, Aya-chan and Kyo-kun. We promised to spend our summer's holiday every year but..." She paused for a moment. "...This year I want to spend it with...Aizen-san" She said it timidly causing Aizen smiled to her and then patted her head. "U-Um, let's check in to the hotel first! I wanna play in the beach!" She said and ran towards the hotel's entrance. Before they go, it was decided they will just staying at the hotel for two days and one night because Aizen didn't want to be that long in the human world.

>>Flashback

"Three days!" Ran shouted.

"No. Two days are enough" Aizen countered her.

"B-But! I want to stay longer there!"

"You already promised to spend your time with me in Hueco Mundo. This is for me, correct? Then I just want to spend my birthday present for a whole day. Besides, we're only going to the beach, what did you expect to see from there besides the sea and the sands?"

"B-But..."

"There, there both of you. Ran? Maybe you should obeyed him for now? After all, this is for his birthday present. Don't make him more worried" Ren said.

"Uuh... O-Okay..." Ran said it easily. There was a reason of why she wanted to stay longer. It was because of his request for his present.

'I want you as my birthday present'

That was what he requested from her. She knew exactly what did he mean. She thought if they had another day there, Ran could prepared her mental to finally...done it with Aizen. But it seems, luck was not in her side. She was actually didn't mind if she done it with Aizen, she was just...scared. What if she's doing something wrong during it? Just thinking about it made her became more depressed. 

For now, she better followed what her boyfriend want and prepared of what will coming.

<< Back to Present

After they checked in the hotel, both of them went to their room. They only reserved...one room with two beds inside. Before they go, Ran already said she wanted to reserved two rooms but Aizen didn't want to. Said he wanted them to stay together. To Ran, at least in their room there were two beds so if one of them suddenly changed their mind-she could sleep in one of the bed. But for now...

"Ne, Aizen-san! Hurry let's go to the beach!" She prepared all the things she wanted to bring and for Aizen too because she knew he won't understand. "Hurry, hurry!" She pulled his sleeves. Aizen thought in his mind that Ran was very excited to spend their holiday together. He knew Ran was excited because she was able to go to the beach, but for him... He couldn't wait to hold her. To made her fully his. Not just heart, but her body as well.

That day, when he was eavesdropping Kyo's confession to Ran and heard on how Ran said no one could replace him and he was the best she got-he felt happiness inside. That was the first time Aizen felt how being loved and considered important by someone. That day, he realized he didn't want to lose her. He wanted to own her. To made Ran became his. He wanted to show her on how much he really loved her and as a sign that she was finally his.

When they reached the beach, Ran excused herself and went to the changing room while Aizen waited right outside. He could feel the stares from the few women who were passing by the room. He was only wearing a black shirts with long sleeves which he role up until his elbow. He let the shirts unbuttoned and wore summer's casual short pants which reached until his knee. Aizen didn't pay no mind to every women who were staring at him. He was just hoping Ran will came out soon because he could feel, one of the groups wanted to flirt with him.

"S-Sorry for the wait" And finally, Ran came out from the room. He looked at the girl and found Ran...covering her body with the towel, confusing Aizen. He could see her face was so red, probably she was embarrassing to showing off her body to him because she never done it first. Well, she was conscious before when she was sick two years ago. Aizen had to changed her clothes and wrapped it with his clothes so her fever will not get worse and he was trying his best to closed his eyes and relied on his senses to changed her clothes. He never told her that so he just let it be. He thought Ran will tried to avoid him just because he saw her body once.

"Why are you covering your body?" Aizen asked.

"B--Because--!" She hold the towel more tightly. She was so shy to showing her body to Aizen. "I--I don't have...a proportional body so I..."

Her statement causing Aizen let out a long sigh. To him, her reason was very stupid. He walked towards her. "You said you want to play at the beach. What's the point of coming here if you will walk around with the towel and unable to do anything? And I don't mind with how your body looks like. Honestly, I don't give a second thought about it. Why you have to bothered with that?" Aizen asked. He got the point though so...

"W-Well... That's true though. Well then..." She slowly let go her towel and there he found... Ran covered with her white bikini with light blue colored on the side both on the bra and the pants. She tied her hair to her right side and he could see clearly her neck. He could see what her body looks like. His gaze towards her causing Ran became uneasy and her face was flaming. "Um, Aizen-san..?"

He could tell the people, mostly the men were complimenting on how her bikini was and how she looked good on her bikini, causing Aizen wrapped his arms around her hips and pulled her closer to him. Hiding her from what he called, the insects-to see her girlfriend.

"A--Aizen-san..?"

"Maybe I shouldn't tell you to let go the towel. But..." He was closing his face to her ear and whispered something. "You looked very good on it" He complimented her.

"U--Um... Th-Thanks..." She said it timidly. 

Both of them then went to the beach with Ran still wrapped in his hold while Aizen brought all the stuffs. When they reached the beach, Aizen immediately let her go and by following her instruction-he build the beach's umbrella with white colored on it while Ran filled in the air for her swimming rubber. When it fulled with air, it has blue colored on it with multiple polka dots on it.

"Let's go to the water! Come on, Aizen-san!" She said and Aizen immediately take off his shirts, grabbed her hands and went to the water together. "Kya! It's cold!" She said it happily. She put the swimming rubber around her and began to swam to the middle slowly with Aizen steadying her. He brought her not very far from the beach but the water were rather deep.

"You can't swim, Ran?" Aizen asked.

She shook her head. "I can. But, I always enjoy using this tube in the water. It's fun!"

"I see... Was there someone who accompanied you like what I'm doing?"

"Ren-kun did. Said he was scared if he wasn't there with me, I maybe swim somewhere far and never came back" 

"Hmm..." Watching his reaction, Ran could easily tell that Aizen was...jealous of Ren. For the past two years, Ran began able to tell what he's feeling just by looking at him. For her, his jealousy towards Ren was weird but rather amusing as well.

"You know, Aizen-san? You don't need to get jealous of Ren-kun. Because from now... It will be you who will accompanied me like this" She said it happily to him, hoping her words will calmed him down.

He chuckled on her words. "Ran... Do you ever realized that you began to became more active towards me? Or probably..." He closed his face to her ear. "...Because of what I said to you that day?" He whispered rather seductively causing her face flaming of his words.

"It's not like that! I was just---trying to calm you down because you're jealous of Ren-kun" She sulked. Ran knew what he meant. He was pointing to his request of wanting her as his present. She was trying to forget about it when they were spending their time in the beach but now he mentioned it, causing Ran unable to forgot.

"Do not worry. I won't attack you here" He said and then he connected his lips to hers. Ran immediately response to his kiss. Shared a kiss in the water. She felt like the mermaid in one of the story books. The kiss from the prince she saved. Ran hoped she already saved him. Saved Aizen from the sadness because of Kiyo's death and saved his heart from not able to loved anyone. She wanted to show him on how much she loved him. "But at night... You better prepared yourself" He warned her.

When both of them felt enough in the water, Aizen helped Ran to get to the shore. She took off the rubber and glanced towards the shaved ice stand and thinking to bought it for them. 

"Um, Aizen-san? I want to buy that. Could you wait me here for one second?" Ran asked.

"Sure" He said and Ran immediately went to the stand. She ordered only one, thinking to made Aizen to try the ice. She paid the ice, took it and went back to where Aizen was, until...

"Hey there, cutie~" One man was standing in front of her, blocking her way. "Nee, how about we go together? You're alone, right? It's more fun if we played together. Come on!"

"U-Um... I'm sorry. I'm with someone. P-Please excuse me!" She tried to went passed them but he didn't let her and grabbed her elbow. "H-Hey! Let me go!" She screamed.

"Oh, come on cutie. Don't be cold like that. I'll treat ya~" He began to wrapped his hand around her shoulder and that causing Ran felt disgusted by him. 

"N-No! Let me go! Aizen-san!" She screamed as loud as she can and then... She could heard groan from the flirting man and when she looked at him, he already in the sand. Ran could feel an arm wrapped to her shoulder and she knew that warmness. Just by the warmness, she felt protected by it and she looked above her. "Ai...zen-san...?"

"Dammit! Who the hell are ya?!" The man yelled at him.

"That should be my line. Who do you think you are touching other people's belonging?" Aizen asked coldly. He was like ready to killed that man in a second but Ran prevented him by holding him tightly.

"Tch! I don't know she already have a lover!" He yelled once again and turned around and started to walk away from them. When Ran made sure he already gone, she let go of her hold and looked at Aizen.

"Aizen-san... Thank you"

"You should be careful. This is not the first time you got flirted with that kind of man" Aizen reminded her.

"Y-Yeah. I'm sorry"

"So... Is that the thing you want to buy?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh, right! Thank God it's not melted. Let's have a try!" Both of them walked back to their umbrella spot and started to ate the shaved ice. Of course, Aizen didn't want to eat it if Ran didn't feed him. It became a habit of him to made her feed him first and then he will ate the rest by himself.

***

At Night

"Uwaa! The dinner was delicious! Right, Aizen-san?" Ran asked.

"Indeed it is"

Right after they were done in the beach, Ran and Aizen returned to the hotel, changing to their usual clothes and then had their dinner. They headed back to their room and Ran started to felt more nervous. She knew what will come but before that happened, when they entered their room-she grabbed immediately went to the terrace, opened the door and went outside.

"It should be right now. Aizen-san! Come here! Hurry!" He shouted and Aizen immediately went to her side.

"What is it?"

"Look! Look!" She pointed to the sky and when he raised up his face. There he found some of shooting stars. "It said this year there will be countless shooting stars. This is what I want to show it to you. Ne! Don't forget to make a wish! It's your birthday after all!"

"...Is this your present for me?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm sorry I didn't give any stuff to you so at least I want to show you this. Maybe for you it meant nothing but at least...I want to give something memorable to you. Oh! I have to make a wish too!" She closed her eyes and starting to wish something in her mind. Aizen too do the same and closed his eyes. When she was done with her wishes, she saw Aizen still wishing something. One of her wish was hoping Aizen's wish will be granted, the other was...

"You finished wishing? What did you wish for?" Aizen asked.

"Eh? I won't tell you! If I tell you, my wish will not be granted"

"You said the same thing at your birthday over and over. It's not like your wish will not be granted if you told me"

"But still! I'm scared if I told you, it will not be granted, so..."

He let out a long sigh. "Well then, shall we try?" He asked, confusing her.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You want to know what my wish is?"

"W-Well I do but you better not tell me"

There was a short pause between them and then... "I wish to not ever let you walked away from me and you will be with me for eternity" He stated.

"H-Hey! Why you tell me that?!"

"I don't believe the words if I tell you, my wish will no be granted-something ridiculous like that. If I said you will be with me for eternity and I will do anything so you won't walked away from me. I won't allow that. I will said it many times so you won't dare to forget" He wrapped his arm around her hips and pulled her closer while holding her chin so she will facing him. "You are mine. I said it before, you were born to be with me forever. That's the meaning of your birth" He said it proudly.

Indeed his words was right. Ran was created by Kiyo to be with him. To teach him on how to love someone. To teach him on how to considered someone else is important in his life. She was happy if she was born so she could meet Aizen, so she could love him and be with him forever. She hugged him tightly. 

"Y-You could promised that?" She asked.

Aizen then slowly hold her back and caressing her hair gently. "Are you doubting me?" He asked, teasingly. 

"Hehe... Of course you won't leave me" She said and withdraw from him a bit and gave him a quick kiss on his lips, surprising him. "C--Considered it my other present for you. Um..." She paused a bit. "Aizen-san... Once again... Happy birthday" She congratulated him with her usual warm and gentle smile. Aizen too gave her a smile and hugged her once again.

"Thank you, Ran..." Just by Aizen hugging her, Ran felt she was indeed being loved by Aizen. Protected by him. And he won't let anything or anyone hurt her. Just by his hold, she could tell everything will be all right with him around. She didn't have time to think more about his feelings as Aizen suddenly closing his lips in to hers. He immediately inserting his tongue inside her mouth as Ran could only response back. She could feel his hand in her neck, tilted it a little as he kissed her more deeper. She could tell she was already out of breath but Aizen didn't let her pulled away from him as he continued to kissed her. The next thing she knew, she could feel his hand in her back-inside her clothes,startling her. She could feel her body twitched just from his small touch.

When Aizen finally pulled away from her, Ran was trying to catch a breath. He then hold her hand and brought it to his lips. Kissed it in the back of her hand. Kissed it tenderly and began to move to her fingers, licked it one by one.

"Wha--! Aizen-san..!" Ran could only closed her eyes. Feeling the sensation from him. He began to licked to her palm and down to her wrist. She wanted to pulled her arm from him but she didn't want to. When he finally pulled away from her hand, he looked straight at her. Those passionate gaze. That was the first time Ran saw that kind of gaze from him.

"Ran..." He called, surprising her. "I want you. I want you now. Be mine...Ran?" He requested. Not his usual commanding tone but he requested her. Ran was embarrassed by his question but she remembered of what Aya told her before they went on a trip.

>> Flashback

"Ne, Ran-chan? Be careful" Aya said.

"Huh? Why?" Ran asked, confuse.

"I bet Aizen-san will use this chance. I'm sure you're ready, aren't you?"

"E--Eh?! B--But..."

"Ne, Ran-chan? What's the reason you don't want to do it that badly?"

"B-Because... I'm not confident with my body. I'm shy to showing him what my body looks like. Showing...my naked body to the man I love...is very embarrassing" She said it timidly.

"Ne, Ran-chan? You don't have to feel shy to Aizen-san. I'm sure Aizen-san will pay it no mind with your body. The most important thing is your heart. You should know... Became one with the man you love is the most happiest moment in your life. You became his and Aizen-san became yours. Nothing will separate you two. You will see when you did it"

<< Back to Present

The moment they did it, Ran will completely became Aizen's and he will became Ran's. She understand now, it was not something to be ashamed of. She just...want him. No one else. Just Aizen. He wanted to own her completely but Ran also wanted to own him fully. She then smiled to him and although she didn't give any answer to him but Aizen knew the meaning of her smile.

Yes

That was the answer Ran gave to him. He began to kissed her over and over as Ran wrapped her arms around his neck, letting him to kissed her more. When he couldn't take it any longer, he lifted her up and brought her inside. He closed the terrace and headed to the bed. He slowly put her down and immediately being on her top. He gave her another kisses, tried to distracting her and began to pulled up her clothes, showing the underclothes.

Aizen then slowly gave a light kiss around her neck, the collar bone, the breast as Ran could only felt the sensation while holding his shoulders. He slowly slipped his hands to her back and began to take off her bra.

"W--Wait! Aizen-san!" She shouted a little but that didn't affect anything to him and still tried to take it off and when he finally did it, before he could take it off completely-Ran immediately hold her bra and pulled away from him. "Th--This is so unfair!" She stated suddenly, confusing him.

"What is?" He asked.

"I--I was the only one who felt embarrassed by this! I--" Before Ran could say any words, Aizen immediately take off his clothes-surprising her. She finally could see on how much well-built Aizen's body was. He then pulled her to his hold, unrealized her bra was taken off as she immediately covered it with her hands. She became weird, that was the first time they were hugging without any clothes on. As expected, it felt different when they had the clothes on. 

"It's okay" He said and slowly put her back down to the bed. "I won't do anything to hurt you" He caressed her cheek gently. "That's why... It's all right. Leave everything to me" He smiled gently to her and slowly connecting his lips to her once again. 

She believed him. She believed Aizen will not do anything to hurt her. She maybe felt shy about it, but because that person is Aizen-she did not mind. Ran want him and he want her as well. She will trust everything to him.

That day...became the most memorable and the happiest moment in their life.

The day when they're finally...

Became one.

------------------------------

There you go for chapter 31! Did you like it? I was quiet struggling with this chapter because I wanted to make it rather romantic but no lemon inside because I already decided from the beginning that there will be no lemon in this story. I really hoped you guys will like it :3

Ran-chan gave herself to Aizen! Kyaaaa!!!! I bet this will be the best birthday present in his life :p After they spend the night together, what will happened afterwards? Will they get married right after because Aizen felt responsible for taking away Ran-chan's *ehem* virginity? :p Stay tuned for what happened in the next chapter :D

Please leave comments or votes

See you in the next chapter! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.1K 50
We all know Gin ichimaru, a snake within the court guard squads. What if I told you even while being such a great and achieving soul reaper, Gin also...
279K 10.6K 42
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
137K 4.8K 54
It all started when (Name) transferred to Iwatobi from Tokyo. She had a lot of reasons to why she moved out of the big city; health complications, a...
506 17 6
Captain Aizen of the 5th squad was on his way back from the lecture hall. It was near the end of the school year and the time for captains to pick ou...