KuroBasu Scenarios (X Reader)

By AsiyaKage

Life has been quite interesting for you; but the addition of the one of the Miracles may change everything up... More

【First Impressions】
【Continuation】
【Getting Closer】

【He Falls for You】

723 33 9
By AsiyaKage

At the end of the first quarter, all of the students' midterm exam scores went out. Everyone was looking at the top fifty students of each year.

As always, Akashi is always on the top of the grade.

"GPA of 4.5; as predicted" He stated to himself while walking away from the crowd. He stumbled upon the second years' results and saw that you got a higher score than him.

"Yo! The president has the highest grade in the entire school!"

"That score is like. . .impossible!"

Akashi looked at the ground, remembering the feelings he felt that night. He thought of it as the feeling of inferiority, and it's been bothering him.

He came to the realization that you weren't some reckless nutcase with no flare. He had a hard time accepting it, but he started to acknowledge your wits and style as a leader.

"I have a strong opponent to deal with outside of basketball. I never get to have a break" He smirked in excitement.

"That's our vice! Top of the grade as always," You grinned in amusement as you walked towards him.

"Of course. Even though it's still lower than yours, I will definitely catch up and surpass you, President" He smiled determinedly, with his eyes filled with passion.

Your eyes widened in surprise that he didn't say 'President' in his sarcastic tone this time.

"I'll be looking forward to that day, Kohai-kun" You returned a genuine smile.

His heart pounded rapidly as his stomach was tied up in knots, "What is this?" He thought.

He loosened up as he finally took the hint, "I see what's happening. I can't believe it. . ." He hopelessly smiled.

"Ah--!" Momoi exclaimed in shock to see Aomine come into practice, "A-Are you okay? Are you not feeling well? What do you need?" She comically asked in worry and fear of this sudden change.

"I'm fine! I was just checking up on the progress of the team before the interhigh. . ." He muttered as the entire gym flipped shit.

"EHHH?!"
"AOMINE'S BEING CONSIDERATE"
"THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!"

"Ahh, why the sudden question? Is there someone that you want to impress?" Imayoshi asked.

"Not really. . .I just made a promise, that's it" Aomine muttered as his cheeks turned red.

"AOMINE-KUN MADE A PROMISE!?!?" Momoi and Sakurai yelled.

"I just promised someone to not take their school's team lightly in the InterHigh. So I'm just making sure that everything's good and ready to go" He explained.

"That doesn't seem like you. . .I feel creeped out" Momoi replied.

"It's the coach's daughter, isn't it?" Imayoshi smirked, "Ever since she started visiting once in a while, you started acting differently"

"N-No!" Aomine yelled defensively. "ANYWAYS, I'm going to go now. See ya" He said grumpily while walking out the door.

He thought about you again; how charming your personality was. He felt comfortable around you, and got worried when he didn't see you for several weeks.

He covered his mouth as his face was flushed with red.

Kise was distracted during the entire day. He couldn't get the feeling from the other night out of his system.

"I just feel so nervous! I feel shivers down my spine and I won't stop blushing! I keep getting distracted and I can't focus at ALL!" Kise tried describing the feeling to his teammates after they noticed his odd behavior.

Moriyama chuckled, "Have you ever thought that you just have a crush on whomever you're thinking about?"

"OH(MY)GOD, KISE HAS A CRUSH HOLY SHIT" Hayakawa yelled

"Who's the unlucky girl?" Kasamatsu asked.

"I don't have a crush on her! Girls are supposed to have crushes on ME. Not the other way around!" Kise whined.

"If your don't accept your own feelings, then there's no chance that she'll accept your feelings"

"Do you really like her? Or are you just bullshitting us?"

Kise tensed up, "This isn't a joke! It's real! And I honestly dislike this feeling! What makes it worse is that she doesn't notice any of my great qualities! I'm probably not her type!" He cried.

"Great qualities?' You're gambling with your looks here"

The day after Kuroko found out about your old identity, you walked into the gym silently and calmly.

"Oh, (Y/N), there you are. Can you tell us the report from our practice match with Yamanaka High?" Riko asked.

You stared at her for a moment before taking out your notepad and flipped to a page, "We were ahead by 10 points after the first half and ended up with 120-85" You explained seriously and calmly as the boys looked at you in surprise and shock.

"You guys did well in that practice match. Keep it up!" Riko cheered.

"Y-Yeah!" The first-years stammered.

Riko punched your shoulder, "Welcome back, (Y/N)" She slyly grinned.

You stratched the side of your cheek and smiled softly, "Yeah. . ."

Kuroko silently stared to you as he started to grow fond of your real nature. His big blue eyes shined at the sight while his cheeks were noticeably pink.

He paid attention to your relaxed eyes and soft smile as your eyebrows were slightly scrunched together while the second-years playfully teased you. He genuinely felt happy for you.

Midorima forgot to pick up his lucky item before the practice match because he was late for school. He's been disappointed in himself for the whole day.

"Shin-chan, we're about to play!" Takao said, "Don't tell me that you don't have your lucky item with you, which is why you lost your will to live. Jeez, that's what happens when you depend on Oha-Asa too much"

Midorima searched through his bag and found the ribbon that you gave him the other day.

"Don't be afraid of the superstitions, because I'll protect you. . ."

He blushed as he remembered that moment. He wrapped the red ribbon around his wrist, "Never mind, I have this instead"

Takao's eyes widened in shock. When him and Midorima walked outside, he stared at the floor in utter denial as Midorima walked far ahead of him.

"Does. . .Shin-chan like (L/N)-chan too?" He muttered to himself sadly. Takao understood how likeable you were with your heroic and dependable qualities; therefore, you just wanted to have to you himself.

He didn't expect Midorima to fall for you as well.

Murasakibara wanted to avoid the cafe again as everyone went. His excuse was to accompany Saaya for her shopping spree.

"Murasaki-kun, you actually came! Not like I asked or anything. Why did you feel like tagging along today?" She sneered

"Everyone else wanted to go to the cafe today. I didn't really feel like going today" He said.

"Urgh, that place again. I don't understand why it's so special for everyone. It's worned down and unpopular" Saaya scoffed.

"Right" He replied unsurely. "I want to stop by at the convenience store for a bit"

"Okay"

Saaya waited outside as Murasakibara grabbed a bunch of food.

"Nihyaku-kun?" A familiar female voice called out.

He looked down and saw you across from him.

"It's (L/N)~! What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I was getting some supplies" You smiled.

Murasakibara felt that feeling again. He tried to avoid the cafe so he doesn't experience it again, but here he is.

His chest felt heavy as his blood rushed to his face. He wanted to reject this feeling, he hated feeling all mushy and bothered. He realized that it wasn't the cafe that was making him feel that way, it was you.

Unfortunately, he doesn't truly understand the meaning of romance to actually know his current emotions. As much as he wanted to reject it, there was a part of him that didn't want it to end.

I don't know about you, but Murasakibara is so hard to write about. He just doesn't have that "romantic edge." Like--yeah he's hot, but I can't really imagine him falling in love. I can understand why KnB writers would rather write about him being already in a relationship instead of writing the process of him falling in love because. . .he's just a difficult and innocent child.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 343 34
kuroko no basket oneshots to make your poor fangirl heart make or break. completed
56.5K 1.4K 22
Ever since young Tetsuya was always bullied because of his appearance so he tends to shut people out except his family but what happens when he meet...
121K 5.1K 18
To every Light its Shadow. But who wants to live in the Shadow? --- «I don't care if they're geniuses or prodigies. Break them and they're all just t...
365K 17.7K 18
[Im sorry the cover sucks; I don't own anything except the plot] The world is filled with many colours. And what colour we see depends on our status...