Babysitting?

By Tabs95

It is the third week of summer vacation; a time for fun and relaxation since the boys have graduated from the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Daniel's Law
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Part 1
Chapter 10 - Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

A/N

2.7K 62 2
By Tabs95

Here it is. My first foray into the world of fan fiction. I am finding that it is slower to write since I am trying to keep the characters true to their original character. I am also experimenting with a narrator POV. I have never really written this way before, not that I have much experience writing fiction anyway, but I thought that I would give it a shot. My updates for this story will be unedited so please let me know if you find any mistakes.

I hope that you like and thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to read this story.

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 12.4K 37
What happens when 9 Academy guys take on a new assignment, then meet a girl that they all feel something for? Can they keep their minds on the job wh...
193K 10.9K 39
Tori is already cracked and broken after barely managing to escape her abusive fiancé. She's trying to heal both physically and mentally. She doesn't...
8.4K 713 11
Ben Taylor, Erica Lee, and Dr. Phil Roberts have been keeping a huge secret from the boys in their lives for the past three years, despite always sta...
108K 5.5K 23
Fanfiction based on CL Stone's Ghost Bird Series. For years, The Academy boys have kept secrets from Sang Sorenson. First, there were the understanda...