Gentleman⚣Lilo BDSM✔️

By CockyLilo

"Just because I'm a Gentleman doesn't mean that I won't spank you." ; Okay so maybe Louis is a loudmouth, att... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
SO FÛCKING DONE
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
BROMANCE AWARDS
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Epilogue

Thirty-One

9K 398 121
By CockyLilo

25 comments please?

"Daddy! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"Louis thrashes helplessly for a couple of minutes, whining in discomfort with his hands tied behind his back and his legs spread wide, pushed over his Daddy's office desk. His bum was pushed up into the air, the side of his face pushed onto the cool wooden desk and being forced to stand onto his tip toes, sniffling.

Okay, he can only blame himself for being in his position and he can't pin the problem on someone else. He knew that he shouldn't have been in the bath with his laptop, working on coursework when he should have been relaxing. It was just stressing him out, even if he was starting a new university he still needed to complete whatever he had missed or he would be kicking himself in the ass for the rest of his life for missing coursework.

He was in the middle of sending an email when the laptop has slipped off of the bath edge and plopped itself into the bath along with Louis who has cursed at the top of his voice. He panicked, scrambling his way out of the bath after grabbing the brand new laptop out of the water and tried doing  CPR the laptop way where he continued pressing the power button while dabbing it with a bunch of dry towels.

"What have we talked about? Hmm?"Liam keeps his voice calm, way too calm and it's times like these that Louis wishes that Liam would just loose his chill sometimes during punishments. You never knew how the dominate was actually feeling, he has so many masks that Louis just wanted to take off and get to know the dominate more.

Louis fails to answer, closing his eyes shut. He knows he's in the wrong, that he's bad and did something that didn't just cost the life of a truly loved electrical appliance but could've also costed his life. The submissive just doesn't want to admit it.

"Answer, Louis."Liam snaps, Louis flinching whenever he can hear the thud of the paddle be set onto the desk. He doesn't open his eyes to look at, he would rather not see what his bottom had to face. He's taken the paddle a couple of times before but that doesn't mean it was going to hurt any less now.

"N-not to do coursework in the bath, daddy."Louis mumbles. They had used Liams ties to bind Louis' hands and wrists together, finding out that using the rope was too much for Louis and brought back memories of when he was kidnapped. The ties were softer but they did the trick, Louis unable to grip onto anything or touch himself."But it was important!"

"What's important if your own safety. You risked yourself for coursework."Liam growls, Landing a warning spank with his hand on Louis' left ass cheek."We talked about this, that you are only to use the laptop either in the office or in the bedroom, and that's only if we are not busy. You disobeyed. Not to mention you cursed."

"I'm sorry daddy. I said I'm sorry!"Louis kicks his legs behind him in frustration because he doesn't like that he has no use of his hands, but he doesn't speak out loud about it.

"Sorry isn't good enough."Liam picks up the paddle, resting the wooden paddle into his hands. It was rectangular with heart shaped drills holes drilled into the maple wood. It was designed to redden Louis' bum but would leave flesh unharmed in heart shapes if hit in the same spot repeatedly."You're getting 50 spanks with the paddle. 1 for every 10 pounds spent on that laptop."

Louis whimpers, nibbling on his bottom lip as his own form of distraction of what was yet to come. Liam rubs a soft hand down Louis' back to calm the submissive, letting him no that he was about to start and waiting until the Twink had answered him verbally.

Liam raises his right arm, bringing the paddle down onto Louis' right arse cheek, the action making the submissive jerk forward on the desk. Liam continues, fitting the boys sit spots, his left cheek and right cheek, aiming for the same area each times so that he can see the affect of the paddle take shift.

The spanks get harder, and soon enough the wooden paddle is starting to feel like needles hitting Louis' redden bottom, the pain getting agonising and too much for Louis to take, but he stays silent. There are tears sliding down his cheeks, dripping off of his chin and onto the wooden desk as he cries in the pain that his poor bottom was going through, still full naked.

"5 more, princess. You're doing so well."Liam soothes, kissing Louis' cheek as he run his hand over Louis' painfully red ass. Louis lets out a sound that's a mixture of a hiss and a whimper, trying to rut his hips away from the touch."What's your colour?"

"Yellow, Daddy."Louis sniffles, rubbing his cheek against the wooden material that his face is up against. Liam mumbles a small 'Okay, Baby' before he starts again, landing the last five spanks to Louis' left arse cheek and to his right to even it out. Liam sets the wooden paddle down onto the desk, taking a step back to look at the dark shade of pink that Louis' bum was, heart shape splotches scattered in perfectly placed locations on the subs ass.

"My good boy."Liam soothes, untying the ties that are around Louis' wrists. He's helping the boy stand up, the tears still running down his cheeks as he's turned around to face Liam. Louis hisses in pain at every movement, a hand coming down to rub at his sore bum and the other to rub away the tears."Now, let's go over this again. Why were you being punished?"

"I-I was doing coursework o-on the laptop while in the bath, and dropped it."Louis sobs, leggings himself be pulled into Liams chest for a massive bear hug. Liams arms wrap around the naked boy, resting his cheek on Louis' soft hazel hair."I'm sorry Daddy. I love you."And now that They've said it, Louis was pulling the 'I love you' card every chance that he got.

"I love you too, baby boy."Liam lets out a small chuckle, his large and soft hands rubbing up and down Louis' back."Lets get some cream on your little tush, yeah?"Louis nods into Liams chest, bringing his arms up to wrap around Liams neck so that the man has no choice but to carry the submissive.

Liam carries the submissive the short journey from the office to the master bedroom, after checking that there were no housekeepers in the halls to spot the pair. Louis had his face rested in the crook of Liams neck, thighs being gripped by Liam so that he's not jostled and his bum doesn't get touched and hurt.

He's laid down on the bed, bum up in the air as Liam fetches the gel that is kept in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom, over stepping the doomed laptop that still remains in the bathroom. He comes back, warning the lad before he rubs the cold, soothing gel over Louis' redden ass.

"Thank you, Daddy."Louis mumbles as Liam is helping the hazy submissive into a pair of feather soft panties. They were so light and soft that when on, it didn't harm Louis' sensitive bottom. It felt as if you were wearing nothing, it was that light. Liam kisses the pudge of Louis' stomach, straightening up.

"No need to thank me."He cups Louis' chin, leaning down so that he can press a tender kiss to Louis' soft mouth. The kiss doesn't go any further than that, Liam pulling away and telling Louis that he should take a nap because he was planning on taking the submissive shopping after lunch for being so good for him.

~~~\0/~~/\~~

Louis wakes up on his own accord, managing to sleep with his bum still up in the air and face in the fluffy white pillow. There's a pain in his neck and a pulse in his bum, but it doesn't hurt as much as it did before, thanks to the gel and to the soft panties that Liam had bought him and helped put on. His mind is still laced with sleep as he yawns into the pillow, wanting to go back to sleep but also wanting to eat some food because now his stomach has woken up and demands food.

Louis wonders out of the master bedroom in just his panties, yawning and rubbing his eyes from sleep. He knows the house like the back of his hand now, back to front, up and down and blindfolded, so he knows where he is headed even as he rubs his eyes. He has the amount of stairs counted, waking down them one at a time and not missing a step.

"Daddy! My bum hurts."The submissive whines rather loudly, expecting to find Liam sitting in the kitchen with a mug of coffee and his iPad as he reads something important on his iPad. He can smell coffee, and where coffee is, Liam is."Make it better please."

He rounds the corner.

This isn't Liam

There's a lady, standing by the fancy coffee maker that Liam hardly ever uses, a couple of mugs lined up on the counter as she brushes the counter down and waits for the coffee to be done. She's not that old, but she's well past her 30 and probably in her mid forties, but holding up nicely. She looks genuine, kind with age.

"Y-your not Liam."Louis stutters, cringing because he hates how he says the name. He isn't use to referring Liam as Liam, it's always Daddy, or Sir. The lady turns, not really startled by the new voice because she had heard Louis whine for Liam as he rounded the corner, and she smiles.

"I'm not."She agrees, a warm smile on her face."But I did give birth to him."

The realisation kicks in and Louis wants to crawl in a hole and die because he just shouted for Liam, called for Daddy, complained that his bum was sore and that he wanted him to make it better. Oh, and he's also naked other than the fact that he's wearing panties. Panties in front of his Dominates mother,

"That's a nasty scar,"She frowns, seeing the large scar just under Louis' bird scatter tattoo. It has healed into a scar and Louis hated it, it made the one thing that he thought was beautiful about himself ugly."How did that happen?"Karen had seen them all, scars, scabs, bruises, stab wounds, bullet punchers of the like, but barely on a submissive so young.

Louis can't speak. His mouth just keeps opening and closing like a fish out of water because what is there to say? He's torn between running away, back up the stairs and hiding underneath the covers but that's kind of rude, or just screaming until Liam reappears from wherever he is. Both aren't good options, so he stays silent, hoping that Liams mother will just get the hint.

"You don't need to be scared of me, dear."She laughs a little, Louis' frame shaking in what he can only describe as fear. It's like his feet are glued to the tiles, unable to move forward or backwards. She looks kind, she is a submissive after all.

"L-Liam!"So it isn't a scream, it's a shout that comes out of Louis' mouth and really, Karen isn't all that surprised by the sound. She just gives Louis a small smile of reassurance, in a way to tell him that she wasn't going to do no harm, turning back around to pour the coffee that the coffee maker had brewed.

"Louis, what's wrong, are you okay?"Liam panics, running into the kitchen from his office upstairs. He has been in there since Louis went for a nap, giving orders over the phone to a group of his men that were dealing with a shipment of Cocaine that was coming into the port."Baby, you alright?"He worries, hands on Louis' shoulders, looking over the small boy before looking up and spotting the oh so familiar person."Mum?"

"Hey, Darling."Karen smiles causally, plopping a sugar into one of the coffee mugs.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in?"Liam asks, shielding Louis away because the big looked absolutely petrified and scared. He could see how Louis was trying to curl in on himself to cover his Body, cover his scar and his cute little tummy.

"I came to visit my Handsome baby, and meet his submissive."

Okay, so this is a shorter chapter but I keep leaving you hanging on these updates so here's another update (:

GUESS WHO IS VISITING, KAREN IS VISITING. #QueenKaren

This fits in well with the plot of what I have coming and stuff, especially when involving Liam because we gotta wrack about the dominates head

Give me your opinions on this chapter please?

What do you think is gonna happen with Karen around?

How do you think Louis/Karen is gonna go down?

Remember, always open for prompts (:

Votecommentfollow

Peace✌🏼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 293 22
DISCLAIMER I WAS 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IT'S TERRIBLE + TRIGGER WARNING "I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.." Harry is in a lov...
192K 4.7K 17
Louis had never wanted a relationship like this. Of course, he loved Harry - he loved the boy more than anything. And, at first, their relationship h...
55.2K 1.3K 44
Louis moves back to his hometown for so many reasons but mainly to repair his relationship with his girlfriend. But something or rather someone gets...
70.6K 2.7K 42
**FINISHED! CURRENTLY FIXING ERRORS** Late night, guys night, some drinks, a boy named Louis Tomlinson thought that was the only thing that was gonna...