Fnaf Origins

By CATZRULETHEWORLD

The origins of fnaf!! More

Happy Day
Hands to yourself
Up in flames

I hope your sorry bullies

53 1 3
By CATZRULETHEWORLD

The birthday that everyone was waiting for was at Fredbear's Family Diner a child was crying and there were 4 bullies one was the crying child's brother a bully and the child's brother picked the child up and put him in Fredbear's mouth the child was scared and still crying the tears got in to Fredbear's circuits and made Fredbear chomp down on the child's head Fredbear's Family Diner got shut down and the child died.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 209 25
Lisa Roberts, Jill Robert's younger sister. When Jill was a killer in the 2011 WoodsBoro murders, Jill let her baby sister survive, knowing only hers...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
16.3M 545K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...