I Need Your Words To Comfort...

By _SweetDisposition_

Harry is a ruthless king who doesn't care or loves anyone. He believes he has nothing left to lose and has a... More

~Part Two

~Part One

15.8K 290 291
By _SweetDisposition_

The morning sunlight sneaking through the windows awoke King Harry from his restless slumber, startled, the king looked around his royal bedroom before his eyes settled on the empty space beside him on his bed and with a sigh he got up ready to begin another day of the same boring meetings to which he never admitted of despising seeming as he was the king after all. It was just seven in the morning and he felt lonelier than ever knowing he didn't have anybody to eat breakfast with, he would invite some of his servants to eat with him but that will ruin his facade so he stayed silent.

Slowly he got up and walked straight to the ensuite bathroom built for a king like himself and walked in on the shower turning it on letting the cold water hit his body in a soft spray waking him up completely. Once he was done showering he dressed in formal yet comfortable garments looking presentable and walked downstairs towards the dinning room where once again he would have to eat alone with only a maid standing in the corner ready at his service by request. As he entered the dinning room he was greeted by Liam who was his right hand and together along with two other people, king Harry handled and made decisions regarding his kingdom and those around his.

"Good morning your majesty." Liam smiled bowing down a little to show his respects towards his majesty.

"Morning Liam. What's on the agenda for today?" Harry asked taking a seat at the head of the table and looking at Liam expectantly.

"King Mark Tomlinson from Doncaster has sent an invitation inviting your majesty to spend a few days at their palace to discuss matters regarding the war going on between both kingdoms." Liam explained looking at Harry directly in the eyes since the king liked it that way.

Harry sighed, "What is there to discuss Liam? No matter what he says or does is going to make me change my mind. I want Doncaster in my hands, I don't care how many people my army kills to get what I want. Nothing would change my mind." Harry snapped banging his hands on the table startling the maid on the corner who was trying not to cry.

"Perhaps it could be a good idea to accept his invitation." Liam suggested waiting for Harry to start yelling and throwing anything he could get his hands on at him.

"Tell Zayn and Niall to meet me in my office after breakfast and make sure you have everything ready." Harry ordered waving Liam away, the boy quickly leaving the room to follow the orders given to him.

"Eleanor tell Mary to hurry up with my breakfast for fucks sake. NOW" Harry barked as Eleanor almost tripped on her own feet trying to walk as fast as she could to the kitchen.

Harry Edward Styles, second in line to the throne had being crowned king of Cheshire at the mere age of eighteen after his parents and sister's unexpected deaths, leaving him alone to rule a kingdom he wanted nothing to do with. King and Queen Des and Anne along with Harry's older sister Princess Gemma had been killed when their private jet who would have taken them to Doncaster to try and make peace among both kingdoms crashed unexpectedly leaving a whole kingdom completely terrified when they had learned the news.

Harry who was in boarding school at the moment was immediately taken back to his palace before the news could reach him and after he learned the terrible news, sobbed inconsolably on Mary's arms and trashed his room he was told the crowning ceremony would be held the next day since Harry was next in line and the only one. When the news reached the people of Cheshire there had been an issue regarding their new soon to be king and his heir who would be the next and only one in line to the throne.

At the age of fifteen, Prince Harry loved by everybody and with his parents and sister's support had come out as gay. At the moment there had been no argument and rejection over the young Prince's sexuality as he was second in line and Princess Gemma who was first in line could produce the heir to the throne to continue the line. Now that Princess Gemma was dead taking the only chance to continue their line with her, the kingdom began worrying over how will Prince Harry produce an heir if he was gay.

The day set to crown Prince Harry-the soon to be king announced that in the future he was willing to marry a woman worthy of becoming the new Queen in order to produce the oh so desired heir. After he was crowned, the once happy and energetic Prince became a bitter and ruthless king who had no compassion towards the weak, he continued the war against Doncaster more out of revenge than duty knowing that had been the place where his family and his dreams were taken away from him.

The years passed and now the twenty-three year old king wasn't a kid anymore, he went from being average height to growing over six feet tall, his shoulders became broader and stronger, his baby fat was now long gone after extreme exercise, fencing and horse riding, his once wild and unmanageable curly brown hair that once was in a fringe was now styled back in a quiff so it wouldn't get on his face, but the most significant changes were the ones that told people their king was no longer the innocent and happy Prince he had once been. Harry's eyes no longer held that shine and happiness it once did, he no longer smiled no matter what and his mood was worse than the devil's himself. To top it all he had rejected every single woman in his kingdom that was considered worthy of marrying him with the argument that she wasn't good enough for him leaving him single and with no heir to be crowned king or queen after him.

"About time!" Harry snapped at Eleanor, Perrie, and Danielle when they walked through the door carrying his breakfast.

"Our apologies your majesty." Perrie, the bravest one out of the three apologised looking straight at Harry's emerald green eyes with her own piercing blue ones.

"Don't let it happen again, got it. Eleanor stay, the rest of you can leave." Harry said through gritted teeth watching as Eleanor, the shy one of the three took her place in the corner looking anywhere but at Harry.

"What happened to the goofy Harry we all used to play with?" Danielle asked sighing sadly when she thought Harry could no longer hear her.

Harry turned to glare at her then at Eleanor who had her head down looking at the floor and that's when Harry noticed her bottom lip was trembling. He wanted to get up and comfort the girl, he took a bite out of his French toast and looked at Eleanor again, this time all he saw was a skinny seven year old little girl with dried chapped lips, face covered with dirt, brown long hair a tangled mess and dressed up in rags begging for food out in the streets with no family to look after her.

"Ellie-El, why don't you have a seat?" Harry asked looking at her as she observed him with wide brown eyes at him having used her old nickname.

She gulped, "Oh no your majesty, I can't." Eleanor said trying so hard to keep her voice from trembling.

"I said. Sit. Down." Harry hissed.

"Your majesty tha-"

Eleanor couldn't even finish her sentence when a plate full of food was thrown her way and if she hadn't moved out of the way on time like she did, it would have hit her straight in the face. She looked up to see Harry towering over her with furious eyes and if looks could kill she would be eight feet underground by now. Knowing the king's temper, Eleanor knew what was coming and immediately the dam broke and she began crying uncontrollably begging for mercy with her eyes.

Harry remembered that look, he had seen it thirteen years ago when a little girl had approached a ten year old Harry outside the fence where he was playing in the garden with his expensive toys, eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and drinking milk. She had been crying and Harry knew it because her face had clean streaks where the tears had been streaming down. Innocent Harry had taken another bite of his sandwich in front of her and the little girl began crying again.

*

"Why are you crying?" He had asked her not understanding why she was dressed in rags and was dirty. "What's your name?" He asked again.

"El-Eleanor Calder." She hicupped wiping her nose with the sleeve of her once pink dress.

"Didn't your mummy told you it's gross to wipe your nose with your sleeves? Why are you dressed like that, your hair is all tangled up worse than mine is in the mornings and you're all dirty." Harry said and immediately regretted it when Eleanor began crying louder.

"I don't have a mummy or a daddy, I have n-no one and I'm hungry." Eleanor cried clutching the fence rails.

"Here." Harry said walking up to her and giving her his sandwich and milk without thinking and the little girl hesitated for a bit before she took them both and started eating as fast as she could.

"Slow down tiger, you're gonna choke." Harry giggled.

"I haven't eaten in two days," Eleanor said smiling at him through a mouthful of food and Harry's heart broke but he immediately brightened when an idea popped in his head.

"Stay right here Ellie-El, don't go anywhere. Do you want more food?" Harry asked and chuckled when the girl nodded furiously.

As Eleanor waited outside the fence, Harry had gone to get both his mum and Mary, the cook who was a young twenty-five year old woman with two daughters named Danielle and Perrie with who Harry liked to play along with the kids of his dad's workers Liam, Niall, and Zayn. Harry wasn't a spoiled child and got along well with the kids whose parents worked at the palace, his parents had taught him that everyone no matter who they were, what they had, or where they came from were worth the same.

Minutes later Harry came back to a busy Eleanor who was wiping the crumbs off of her dirty dress and when she looked up her big smile instantly faded and turned into fear when she saw the two women accompanying Harry. She took a step back ready to run away but froze when Harry held up a banana and a chocolate bar, she eyed them hungrily licking her lips taking a step forward taking the banana, peeling it off with shaky hands and eating it as slow as she could.

"Mummy, Mary, this is Eleanor Calder or Ellie-El for short. She doesn't have a home or family, can she stay with us?" Harry asked innocently.

"Harry honey, we can't just take her in. We have to call social services so they can take her to a foster home." Anne said eyeing the poor little girl feeling sad for her and the state she was in.

"No please! I don't wanna go there." El cried getting ready to run away.

"Wait! I could take her in and take care of her as if she was my own, I know Pez and Dani would love a new sister." Mary interrupted feeling sorry for the sweet girl who only wanted a proper home.

"Are you sure Mary? This means more work for you." Queen Anne asked her servant.

"I am. She's just an innocent who needs a mother, a family." Mary replied smiling at El.

"You hear that Ellie-El? You have a new mummy, Mary's gonna be your mummy and you also get two new sisters named Perrie who we call Pez and Danielle but we call her Dani. ERIC, OPEN THE GATE SO ELLIE-EL CAN GET IN! Oh and you have to meet Zayn, Liam, and Niall, they're nice too." Harry babbled as they all walked to the main gate who Eric had already opened after his queen's approval.

"Do I get to play with them? How old are they, how old are you?" Eleanor asked enthusiastically following them towards the gate.

"M'ten and so is Niall, Liam and Zayn are eleven, Dani is nine and Pez is eight." Harry said jumping up and down then grabbing her little hand to pull her inside not caring if it was dirty.

She was taken away by Mary to give her a bath and feed her a proper meal and once she was fed and clean she was introduced to Perrie and Danielle who were delighted to have a new sister, especially Perrie since she got to be an older sister and together both girls promised to always look after their new sister. After she was introduced to Liam, Niall, and Zayn they all became good friends and spent the day playing in the garden with Prince Harry until he was sent to boarding school at thirteen only visiting during the summers. Harry had been a happy kid but now he was nothing but hate, bitterness, and someone who no longer loved or cared.

*

"Why are you so damn useless Eleanor?" Harry spat glaring at her.

"Y-Your majesty, p-please." Eleanor stuttered trying to get away from Harry's glare.

"Clean that mess up, I want it spotless for when I comeback for lunch." Harry yelled walking away to his office not giving a damn about Eleanor's sobs echoing around the large room.

When he got to his office he was welcomed by Liam, Zayn and, Niall who immediately started talking about the situation in Doncaster. According to Zayn, King Tomlinson had already accepted that he couldn't continue with a war that had no point and was willing to make a treaty with Harry to bring peace to both kingdoms but Harry being the stubborn and heartless king everyone knew him as said he didn't give two fucks about Tomlinson's wishes and that if he wanted to keep fighting against him then he would, his kingdom was way more powerful than his and that made Harry the most powerful king around.

"Your majesty, I think you should accept the invitation. Who knows? Maybe you'll like what he has in mind." Zayn said hoping to convince his king.

"Or you could ask for anything you want Harr-Your majesty." Niall offered, correcting his mistake on time knowing he'll get hell by calling the king by his name when they were no longer allowed to do so.

"You're right Niall, I'll probably end up attacking them anyway." Harry said coldly making Zayn sigh silently and Liam shake his head disapprovingly while the king wasn't looking.

"I'll let king Tomlinson know then. You are to have dinner with him, Queen Johanna, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis." Niall informed him reading it from a piece of formal paper.

"Harry looked up surprised. "I didn't know he had more than one child. I only knew about Princess Charlotte."

"That's because he had another child after the war started, you and Charlotte where only five then. Prince Louis is young, only seventeen." Liam explained.

"Hmm, maybe tomorrow I'll finally get my queen or king." Harry laughed such a shivering laugh that made the other three men shudder.

"Your majesty, must I remind you that Princess Charlotte is set to marry the king of Spain in a few months, and you know you can't marry another man. Your majesty needs an heir for the throne." Liam said nervously.

"Blah, blah, blah, in that case why don't I just fuck a prostitute and produce your oh so desired heir. Or better yet, why don't we find a suitable donor and hire a damn surrogate to carry this damn child I would want nothing to do with." Harry snapped glaring at Liam.

"Harry you know you need a queen, not just an heir. And don't give me that look, I'm aware I called you by your name and I know you hate this situation but there's nothing we can do. I hate that you can't marry whoever you want and that you have to marry a woman, but your queen is the one that has to carry and give birth to the child." Zayn explained trying not to tear up since what Harry was going through had turned him into a cold hearted monster.

"Whatever! Niall, tell Danielle and Perrie to pack our bags. We leave today at noon and I want all three of you ready by then." Harry said getting up from his chair and leaving the room to go visit them.

~*~

Harry found himself walking carefully through the cemetery and with each step he took he felt his limbs getting heavier and heavier. He finally stopped in front of three tombstones and walked straight to the one in the middle setting one of the three red roses he was holding on top of the tombstone marked 'Gemma Anne Styles'. He then set the other two roses on his parents tombstones before he went back to Gemma's and kneeled down next to it slightly touching the cold hard stone that seemed to make fun of him as the seconds passed by.

"I hate it so much Gems, why did you had to go, why did you and our parents had to leave me alone?" Harry whimpered trying to hold back the unshed tears stinging his eyes.

"I'm supposed to marry a woman to produce a baby for the sake of this bloody kingdom, but what about me Gems? What about what I want? I'm already miserable as it is, I don't want to end up hating my own child. I can't." Harry cried finally letting the fat hot tears roll down his cheeks.

"Tell me what should I do Gems because I can't do this anymore, it's eating me alive. I can't keep living like this." Harry once again pleaded expecting her to answer but knowing deep inside that he would never hear her voice again comforting him at night with her arms wrapped around his body singing to him until he fell asleep.

With one last look at their tombstones, Harry got up wiping his face of any sign that he had been crying and walked back to his bedroom to once again drown in his own bitterness and hate everything around him. To fall back into a deep depression where he was alone, where everybody thought he was a heartless monster, a ruthless king that would never love.

~*~

The next day all four men left to Doncaster at noon expecting to arrive there at around nine thirty at night since Harry refused to even look at private jets much less commercial airplanes since the deaths of almost the entire royal family. All three boys had piled up in the same car as Harry instead of the one following them to discuss matters with the king concerning the war and what kind of peace treaty the king of Cheshire should agree to.

After many arguments, naps, snide comments and threats made by the king himself they finally arrived to their destination driving straight to the palace where like the king of Cheshire had requested, there was no welcome celebration or a dinner held in his honor. Harry liked it that way since he couldn't tolerate people faking respect for him when in reality they hated him for almost having them live in poverty and hunger to pay for a war Harry himself refused to stop when it clearly had no purpose anymore. It had purpose for him and that's all that mattered, he was starting to think that maybe he really was a monster.

Shortly after arriving they were welcomed by the king, the queen and the princess themselves with King Mark apologising for Prince Louis' absence since he was attending an important event, something Harry couldn't care less about. They were then led to the guest rooms and once Harry was settled in he let out a shaky breath and shuddered remembering how Princess Charlotte or 'Lottie' like she had insisted on him calling her had literally eye raped him throughout the entire conversation.

It was almost midnight and Harry kept tossing and turning around on the bed that wasn't as comfortable as his, might he add, when he decided he had had enough and got up putting on his robe, slippers and walked out of his room for a much needed walk through the amazing gardens he had spotted earlier. He made his way outside the palace and into the garden where the cool air hit him, deliciously kissing his warm skin making him shiver a bit before getting used to the new temperature. He wondered aimlessly for a while until a dark curvy figure made him stop in his tracks and thinking it was Lottie he immediately turned around to run away from her when a voice as sweet as honey that didn't belonged to Lottie at all made him stop.

"Hey! Who are you?" The dark figure acknowledged him walking towards him making Harry get defensive.

"The question here is, who the hell are you?" Harry spoke and smirked as the figure stopped walking.

Harry didn't expected the figure to start walking again much less expected it to completely take his breath away once he revealed himself by standing right under the lamp post, the white light surrounding him making him look like an angel and Harry found himself getting trapped under some sort of spell that prevented him from moving much less talk. The boy was exquisite and it made Harry think of a pixie with his curvy body and chestnut hair in a short fringe covering half of his forehead.

"I'm Prince Louis. Now who are you?" Louis asked sassily.

"King Harry of Cheshire. Shouldn't you be in bed already." Harry questioned the Prince who blushed a deep red making him look rather lovely.

"Uh, I guess. I couldn't sleep so I was just-I was just taking a walk. Good night." Louis answered looking everywhere but at Harry then quickly walking back to the palace passing by Harry who couldn't help but stare at him noticing what a magnificent bum the young Prince owned. After a few seconds of admiring the dark garden Harry decided to go back to his room and there he fell asleep with thoughts of the young beautiful Prince.

The next day a grumpy Harry was woken up by Liam who seemed to always get up at an ungodly hour of the morning waking Harry up if the king wasn't up by then and receiving threats and foul words in response as Harry tried to bury himself deeper into the foreign covers that were strangely more comfortable since the night before when he had come back from the garden.

"God Liam! What time s'it?" Harry groaned not wanting to be bothered again.

"It's six thirty. Please get up if you want to know what the lads and I came up with for a solution to the war." Liam said opening the curtains letting the bright light in.

"Tell them to come here and shut those curtains up!" Harry hissed.

"I'll be right back then," Liam sighed walking out of the room to get Niall and Zayn.

Harry got up to the bathroom to do his business and when he came back all three men were already standing in front of him waiting for him. Zayn was holding a piece of paper that looked like the damn treaty he didn't care at all, he had already made up his mind as to what he wanted in exchange for peace and nobody was going to deny that to him, not his own parliament, the three man standing in front of him and most important of all not even King Tomlinson himself was going to ruin it for him. He wanted peace, well he was going to get his peace but at a high price.

"Zayn put that away. I already know what I want." Harry smirked plopping himself down on the bed.

"May I ask what is it, your majesty?" Liam gulped nervously, looking at Zayn and Niall who shared the same nervous expression as him before looking back at Harry again.

"Oh it's very simple. Last night I decided that I'm tired of all your bullshit rules and whatnot, I am the king so that means I get to do whatever I want without you all stopping me. King Tomlinson wants peace, well I want Prince Louis." Harry shrugged as if what he had just announced wasn't a big deal.

"Your majesty you know that's imposs-" Liam began.

"You think I care?" Harry snapped glaring at Liam.

"Prince Louis is already engaged to the Prince of Germany." Niall blurted out.

"What? How if they're both males? They won't be able to produce an heir." Zayn said.

"I don't know Zee. I heard one of the maids talking about it, he'll be wedded off to that douche bag as soon as he turns eighteen which is in about six months. If he's gonna marry another man then I don't see why your majesty can't marry him instead." Niall explained looking at Harry who was smiling at him that same goofy smile he had missed so much.

"Then it has been decided then, Prince Louis would be the new Queen of Cheshire." Harry announced smiling like never before.

"Fine, but just think about how the kingdom of Cheshire is going to react." Liam warned following Zayn who had left the room already probably to announce to King Tomlinson that Harry had made a decision regarding the war.

"I don't give a shit." Harry shrugged walking back to the bathroom to take a shower.

~*~

After breakfast that same day which was rather awkward to Harry since Louis was really quiet to be considered normal and would avoid eye contact with him at all and Lottie just wouldn't stop flirting shamelessly with him and to be honest it was starting to freak him out so much that he had to excuse himself earlier than planned asking King Tomlinson to meet him later to discuss a solution for their situation.

"Tell me again why can't I just break it off with my fiance and get engaged with this one." Lottie asked.

"Because it has already been decided and its too late to do it and if you haven't noticed he is gay." Mark said putting another piece of fruit into his mouth.

"I know he's gay father but if you haven't noticed he is the last of the Styles and that means he must marry a woman to produce an heir. Tell me? Is another man going to get pregnant and carry the child for nine months? No." Lottie rambled on answering her own questions.

"I guess not." Mark mumbled looking straight at his son who was busy trying to ignore them.

~*~

"Have you decided what you want to stop this war?" King Tomlinson asked a smirking Harry.

"I have, and if you want me to stop the attacks you'll only have to give me what I want." Harry said trying not to laugh at Mark's face.

"And what will that be?" Mark nervously asked chewing on his bottom lip.

"It's very simple. All I want is Prince Louis to be wedded off to me as soon as possible and you'll see my troops retreating in about two weeks." Harry said leaning back crossing his arms around his chest.

"That's impossible, I'm sorry but I can't do that." Mark declined knowing it was his only chance but he didn't want to have his beloved seventeen year old son get married to a heartless man six years older than him who had the reputation of being ruthless. He couldn't have Louis go through hell married to a man like king Harry Styles just so he could stop a war that had been going on for almost twenty years between both kingdoms.

"And why the hell not?" Harry glared at him.

"You're the only Styles left. How are you gonna continue the line if you marry my son who happens to be much male like you." Mark questioned trying to get the idea out of his head.

"That doesn't concern you and if that's what you're worried about then why is he gonna marry the Prince of Germany who happens to also be a man?" Harry asked smirking knowing he had king Tomlinson in his hands.

"They're already engaged and there's nothing we or you can do." Mark said finally admitting that Louis was indeed engaged to another man.

"Well, then there's nothing I can do about the war. Expect more attacks coming your majesty." Harry said while mockingly vowing down to king Tomlinson.

"Wait!" Mark exclaimed grabbing Harry's arm with his hand in an attempt to stop him.

"Yes?" Harry mockingly asked.

"If I accept your offer you have to promise me to treat him right. He's a very sweet yet very naive and innocent boy, and-" Mark tried to explain trying not to cry because he was about to hand his beloved and only son to a monster.

"You'll break that engagement off now and then announce the great news about my marriage to your son as soon as possible. We'll have a small ceremony here then a traditional one in my kingdom where he'll be crowned new 'Queen of Cheshire.' My company Louis and I leave tomorrow morning." Harry interrupted the older king and left the room after, leaving an almost crying king sitting there hating himself for what he had agreed to.

He slowly got up and asked one of the guards to get his queen Jay, Charlotte and Louis and while he waited he used that time to communicate to the German king that his son would no longer be wedded off to his son due to Louis never agreeing on that engagement and after an argument with the king it was decided it was for the best seeming as the German Prince didn't wanted to be wedded off to Louis either. His only worry now was his family's reaction, especially Louis' about the new engagement.

Minutes later all three members of the royal family walked in sitting on the three chairs in front of Mark's desk looking expectantly at him, especially Louis. Mark swallowed and looked at Jay then Charlotte before his eyes finally settled back on his beloved son. He had basically condemned his only son to live a miserable life with someone who didn't even love himself much less someone else. Happy, beautiful, yet naive and innocent Louis would spend the rest of his life married to a man and ruling a kingdom he had never visited along with king Harry.

"How did the meeting go dear?" Jay asked expectantly.

"He said he would stop the war altogether in exchange for something." Mark explained.

"What is it?" Charlotte urged him to continue.

"He wants Louis' hand in matrimony. He just wants to marry Louis, Jay." Mark blurted out looking at Louis' surprised expression and Jay's horrified one.

"Absolutely not!" Jay yelled slamming her hands startling all three members of the family.

"It has already been decided Jay." Mark argued looking at her then at Louis who was looking at her then at him with wide eyes.

"I'm not gonna let my son get married to that man, he's six years older than him and God only knows what kind of treatment he's gonna give to Louis!" Jay argued.

"That's all he wants in exchange for peace, all he wants is to marry Louis." Mark explained trying to calm her down.

"Don't touch me! Why should my son pay for the consequences of a war you started, it's your fault not his." Jay screamed.

"We'll have a small ceremony here tonight then tomorrow morning Louis leaves with him and his company to Cheshire where he'll be wedded off to him then crowned as soon as he gets there." Mark explained in a tone that clearly said he was done arguing.

"What about m-my engagement wi-" Louis asked trying to figure out what was going on.

"I broke it off! I need to talk to you privately Louis." Mark said dismissing the other two girls.

"What do you think Louis?" Mark asked after his wife and daughter had left. Even if it was already decided, he still wanted to know what was going on through his son's head.

"I-I don't want to marry a stranger father but if it helps bring peace then I'll just accept my fate. Are you all coming to Cheshire with me for the wedding?" Louis asked hoping for a yes, he didn't wanted tonight to be his last time seeing his family.

"No, he made it clear it will only be you going back with him. Louis please...whatever you do please don't anger him. I don't want him to hurt you my son." Mark said tearing up and bringing Louis into a hug.

"I won't father." Louis mumbled, already scared of what the king would do to him if he did.

"You should go and start getting ready. Pack your bags and such." Mark dismissed him with a tiny kiss on the forehead.

"Yes father." Louis nodded heading off to his room.

The ceremony got there faster than ever with Harry shinning with internal happiness that of course he wouldn't let anyone see other than himself, he wasn't even worried about what the parliament or his citizens will say about his marriage to Louis Tomlinson II. He was tired of pleasing everyone but himself, he wanted to be happy for once in the last five year of his life and he honestly didn't give a shit about theirs opinions considering he was the king after all.

Louis was freaking out, he was a nervous wreck and his crying mother wasn't helping as she kept telling him to not be naive and reject the engagement to which he said that as Prince of this kingdom it was his duty to help and protect it. Lottie wasn't helping either as she kept teasing him about how he was finally going to lose his virginity not tonight but the night after he was to be crowned he would have to do the deed with king Harry making Louis blush a million shades of red.

The ceremony was way too quick and simple for Louis' liking but what could he do if his new 'husband' had wanted it that way. After the ceremony where they hadn't kissed or talked at all and with a new ring that weighted a ton Louis had gone straight to bed knowing that will be his last night there and he would deny it if asked but he teared up a little. He was beginning to fall asleep when the door to his room was opened then closed and thinking it was probably his mother checking on him he pay no attention to it until he felt the bed dip a little next to him and a hand touching his hips and thighs.

He froze not knowing what to do thinking of who could it be, if it was a guard or a servant he was royally screwed, pun intended and all. Mustering enough courage innocent Louis turned around on his back and gasped when he was face to face with his new husband who was smirking and looking at him with hungry eyes, still roaming his hips and thigh with his hand. Louis let out a tiny moan that didn't went unnoticed by Harry when his hand palmed him through his pajama bottoms.

"Y-You're not supposed to be h-here." Louis whispered backing away from Harry who let out a tiny growl and wrapped his arm around Louis' waist bringing him chest to chest against his naked one.

"And why not?" Harry asked slipping his hand inside Louis' pajamas wrapping it around his flaccid cock pumping it slowly.

"B-Because y-you can't. W-We have to w-wait until tomorrow night." Louis whispered nervously looking at Harry with his wide blue eyes and Harry thought that was the most adorable face he had ever seen.

"Shh, daddy doesn't have to know." Harry whispered capturing Louis' lips with his own and the blue eyed boy gasped because he had never been kissed like that by anyone, small pecks with past secret boyfriends but that was it.

Harry deepened the kiss while pumping Louis at the same time as the Prince tried to contain his moans and the need to fuck himself on Harry's hand but failing miserably as the king's hand worked wonders on his now fully erect cock. Harry broke the kiss and smirked when Louis whined out of protest then pulled his pajamas off taking a good look at him while Louis resisted the urge to cover himself up from Harry's hungry gaze.

Harry licked his plump lips as his eyes roamed Louis' body and the Prince gasped loudly when Harry lean down taking him in his mouth sliding his tongue at the tip and around it making him feel pure ecstasy as no one had ever done that to him. He reached down and tangled his fingers through his husband's curls as he began bobbing his head up and down sending waves of pleasure through his spine.

"N-No, wait-oh god!" Louis moaned wanting Harry to stop because they weren't supposed to do that and he wasn't ready, he didn't wanted to do it yet but at the same time he didn't wanted Harry to stop.

Harry kept doing it and didn't notice the small knock on Louis' door until Louis mustering all the strength he had which was little compared to Harry's grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him off of the bed where he landed with a small oomph then an ow as Louis quickly pulled the covers over him to hide his raging erection just in time before the door was opened and his mum walked in smiling sadly at him and turning the light of his lamp on.

"M-Mum, what are you d-doing here?" Louis asked trying not to look over to the side where Harry had landed, silently thanking the gods that his mum wouldn't be able to see him unless she walked over to that side and hoping for the king to stay there and be quiet.

"Since you're leaving tomorrow really early I thought we could spend a few hours together right now since I don't know when I'll see you again. Love are you okay? You look like you been running." Jay confessed trying not to cry then quickly changing into concern.

"O-Okay, don't worry mum I know I'll be fine." Louis reassured her not wanting to say anything else since Harry was there.

"Just promise me that the moment he does or says something you don't like you're coming back here okay." Jay said hugging her son and rubbing his back.

"Mum you know I can't do that..." Louis argued back because he knew that once the words 'I do' were spoken and he was crowned to lead Cheshire along with his husband there was no way back; not that there was one back since they were already tied together in Doncaster but still they couldn't do anything until Louis was crowned which he thought was a stupid thing.

"I know baby and one more thing...when you, you know." Jay mumbled looking around the room.

"I get it mum." Louis said blushing a deep red praying for his mum to change the subject looking at Harry's direction knowing he was there and that made it more embarrassing than it really was.

"Make sure he uses protection, and if he doesn't want to then don't have sex with him." Jay rushed looking at her son. She couldn't tell him why it was important but it was for his own good and if what she knew was meant to happen their wedding night and without protection then it will be too late for her to get him out of there later.

"Mum!!" Louis whined completely mortified and if that wasn't enough, what happened next made him want to dig a hole in the ground and hide there forever.

"I think whether we decide to use protection or not is none of your business Jay." Harry said getting up from his spot making Jay scream and Louis hide his face in his hands, his hard on long gone by now.

Louis looked up to see Harry standing next to him glaring at his mum wearing only boxers and he felt his face heat up more than ever when his mum looked between the two taking in their flushed faces, Harry's tangled up hair and the way Louis clutched the blankets around himself figuring out that he was naked from the waist down. Jay looked at him with a disappointing look and gave Harry a furious one as she fixed her pajamas.

"Louis William Tomlinson, explain to me what is this man doing here," Jay yelled "You know he's not supposed to be here."

"He-uhh-we-we" Louis stuttered trying to come up with something since he couldn't tell her what they had been doing earlier.

"As you can see, we were quite busy before you so rudely interrupted." Harry glared, not caring if he was disrespecting her.

Jay glared at him, "I see your mother failed to educate you into a young respectful man. She never thought you the proper way to treat a lady? She must be turning in her grave knowing ho-"

"That's enough mother!" Louis shouted noticing Harry's sad then murderous expression.

Jay gasped, "Don't talk to me like that young man."

"Then don't talk to my husband like that and express yourself like that about his mother." Louis glared.

"Louis I-" Jay insisted.

"It's best if you leave mother." Louis said getting up with the blankets wrapped around his waist opening the door.

"He's coming with me, he's not supposed to be here." Jay argued, waiting for Harry to get out of her son's room first.

"I'm not going anywhere." Harry said getting on the bed as if he was going to sleep there.

"This is unacceptable." Jay said walking out of the room with Louis closing the door after her then turning around to look at the greek god look alike on his bed.

"Where were we my queen?" Harry smirked patting the spot next to him.

"I'm n-not your queen a-and I need you to get o-out of here." Louis stuttered again.

"No way I'm leaving...princess. I'm sleeping here so do me a favor and get over here, I need to spoon someone." Harry said making himself more comfortable and turning the light off as he pulled the bed sheets over him leaving Louis standing by the door in complete darkness.

Internally groaning Louis made his way over to his bed thankful that it was king sized as he layed far away from Louis wrapped in his own cocoon of blankets comfortable enough which he quickly stopped feeling when Harry pulled him over to him spooning him with his massive frame, arms wrapped around his waist as he buried his face on the crook between his shoulder and neck as he let out a tiny squeak. He was too tired to argue and soon fell asleep in his husband's arms.

The next morning was filled with hugs and tears as the Prince said goodbye to his family and the citizens of Doncaster who were devastated to see him go, and even more because they knew he had been wedded off to king Harry in exchange for peace and that wouldn't end well. When Louis had woken up that morning Harry was already gone, apparently giving orders to his servants to prepare everything and had even argued with the parliament who didn't approved of his marriage but because Harry was the king he threatened to fire them all and suddenly his marriage was approved, even blessed by all of them.

"Remember to use protection." Jay reminded Louis while she was hugging him not noticing Lottie had heard her.

"Mum why do you keep insisting on that?" Louis whined blushing bright red.

"Dear brother, you don't have to listen to her and use one. It feels better bare." She shrugged, smirking at the face Louis made.

"Lottie! I don't-I'm not even ready for that." Louis blushed.

"Didn't you share a bed with him last night? Mom was furious, what were you guys doing? Did you blow him, did he?" Lottie wiggled her eyebrows.

"No he didn't!" Louis shrieked blushing even a deeper red as he realised he had practically told Lottie what Harry had done.

"Oh my god he totally did! Lou, you gotta learn to keep your mouth shut. I'm gonna miss you and I love you so so much." Lottie said tearing up a little hugging her little brother.

"I'll miss you too, if you want you can visit us with your fiance." Louis said hoping for a yes.

"I'll see what I can do love." Lottie smiled rustling his hair and going to stand next to their mother.

Louis saw the three boys who were accompanying Harry walk out with their luggage and as he made eye contact with the one called Liam he only received a sad look. He saw a pissed off Harry walking out of the palace followed by King Tomlinson who had a sad expression etched on his face. He hugged his father goodbye who told him to be a good husband and to not piss him off and Louis was left confused by that request.

Soon enough Louis was stuck in the car alone with Harry since Harry had told the other boys to ride on the other car and that had made Louis really nervous. He spent the whole ride trying not to freak out over the thought of finally being alone with him and then the wedding and finally him accepting the title as husband of King Harry Styles and new ruler of Cheshire. Thinking about last night when Harry had sneaked into his bedroom sent shivers straight to his cock and decided that if he didn't want to do anything with him then he won't because he couldn't force him.

"As soon as we get there two of the maids will take you up to a guest room to get you ready for the wedding and such." Harry said, not even looking up from his book.

"O-Okay." Louis stuttered.

Louis failed to notice when he had fallen asleep because next thing he knew he was being woken up by a bitter looking king who urged him to get out of the fucking car and that he didn't have time for his laziness in front of Liam, Niall, Zayn and three young girls to which the blond one looked pissed, the one with curly brown hair looked sad and the brunette one looked like she wanted to cry and would rather be anywhere but there.

"You three take him up to a guest room and get him ready. Now! I want the ceremony to be today not next week." Harry yelled.

"You don't have to be rude." Louis mumbled low enough for only Harry to hear as he looked up at him since Harry was a head taller than he was.

"I didn't asked for your damn opinion." Harry growled grabbing Louis and pushing him towards the girls with enough force to send him crashing against Perrie sending her down to the ground.

"I-I'm sorry." Perrie said getting up with the help of both Louis and Niall who were sending disapproving glances to Harry.

"Its alright, it wasn't your fault. We should get going." Louis announced motioning for the girls to walk first and as he left he sent one more sad look to his husband for pushing him for no reason whatsoever.

"Keep doing that and soon he'll get tired of your shit just like every body else here." Zayn glared walking away.

"What the fuck is he on?" Harry asked faking ignorance.

"You know what. Look at El, you two used to be like siblings and now she's afraid of you Harry. She's so scared that every time she's around you she feels like passing out. Give Prince Louis a few weeks with your attitude, you acting like this and I'm sure he'll either end up being scared shitless of you or end up hating you." Liam said and walked away with the rest of Louis and Harry's luggage.

"Oh, so now everybody hates the king, that's just peachy." Harry said sarcastically, not letting it get to him because truth be told, it hurt a lot to know.

"We don't hate you your majesty, we just want the old Harry back." Niall mumbled and took off running with tears on his eyes leaving a flabbergasted king behind.

~*~

"Was he always this rude?" Louis asked the girls who were going through his clothes trying to find the suit brought specifically for the ceremony and crowning.

"No, he used to be a good man up until he was crowned at eighteen." Perrie said, receiving a glare from Danielle that clearly said shut up.

"I know he ascended as king when his parents and sister died but apart from that what's so wrong about being crowned king?" Louis asked.

Perrie sighed, "He never wanted to be king, he-"

"Your majesty, I think you should ask him yourself. Not us, we're not meant to talk about this." Danielle interrupted.

"We must hurry." Perrie said.

"What are your names?" Louis asked smiling at the three girls.

"I'm Perrie, that's Danielle, and the shy one right there is Eleanor. She doesn't talk much." Perrie explained pointing at each girl.

Soon enough Louis was ready and his nervousness just increased, he thought he was stupid since all he had to do was stand in front of the altar with Harry by his side and say I do then wait for the Archbishop to crown him after saying an oath and that was it. He was still afraid of messing up and it didn't help that Harry had stated that he wanted Louis to be crowned with the title of Queen and nothing else and even though he hated being feminized by him and his kingdom who was he to object to it seeming as nothing he could do would change his mind.

"It's time to go your majesty." Danielle announced from the door where she waited for him along with Liam.

The ceremony was held in the palace's ballroom where Harry already wearing his crown was already waiting for him accompanied by Liam, Niall, Zayn, members of the parliament, Perrie, Danielle, and Eleanor, many people Louis had never seen and the Archbishop smiling at him warmly and sadly at the same time. Louis just wanted everyone to stop looking at him like they were sorry he was gonna marry their king and without thinking he smiled widely just focusing on his already husband who immediately smiled a little, his green eyes not as cold as before.

"We are here to celebrate the union of King Harry Edward Styles of Cheshire to Prince Louis William Tomlinson II of Doncaster." The Archbishop began just as Louis took his last step in front of the altar and Harry took his hand in his.

"As requested by his majesty the King, I've been notified to skip the usual ceremony routine and get straight to the point." The Archbishop said eyeing Harry as Harry urged him on with his gaze.

"His majesty, do you take Prince Louis William Tomlinson II to be your lawfully wedded husband and Queen, to love, protect and fairly rule this kingdom together as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Harry said trying not to smile.

"Prince Louis, do you take King Harry Edward Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband and king, to love, protect, and fairly rule this kingdom together as long as you both shall live?"

Silence. Whispers. Louis couldn't move or say anything as he wondered what the hell was he doing here in an unknown kingdom about to be crowned as their 'Queen' by saying I do to a man he knew nothing about at just seventeen, he wasn't even of age to get married yet, and there he was. He knew Harry was the last royal and desperately needed to produce an heir to keep the line going, he needed a successor and how the hell was he going to do that. According to Cheshire rules the Queen must carry the child next in line and Louis wondered how was he going to conceive, carry, and give birth to a baby if he was a man. That was impossible.

Louis was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt Harry tightening his grip and as he turned to look at him he saw him looking ahead with his bottom lip trembling slightly and Louis couldn't help but feel bad for making him wait for his answer. Looking straight at the Archbishop, tightening his grip on Harry's hand as he rubbed small circles on it he smiled and spoke his answer knowing there was no way out now. He will forever be tied to Harry but maybe he would like his new life as a married man to him

"I do." Louis smiled sweetly as he felt Harry breathing again out of relief.

"Louis William Styles, do you take the crown of Cheshire as our Queen and swear to fairly rule and guide our kingdom along with his majesty the king Harry Edward Styles?"

"I swear to lead and protect Cheshire as new...Queen." Louis answered, blushing deep red when he had to refer to himself as queen.

The Archbishop turned around to grab what Louis was guessing was the crown and as soon as he turned back around Louis let out a shaky breath when he noticed it was a crown and not a tiara like he thought it will be. It was a golden crown similar to Harry's with different gems incrusted around it and as the Archbishop placed it on his head he could've swear he saw Harry smiling fondly at him. He then went back to his spot and said a few prayers before he announced Louis William Tomlinson II as Cheshire's new queen blessing them and their marriage but avoiding the ones for the future princes and princesses knowing there won't be any.

"By the power invested in me by the church and the kingdom of Cheshire I declare thee husband and husband. You may now kiss." The archbishop declared.

Soon Harry and Louis looked at each other in the eye before Harry began to lean in slowly with Louis following at his own pace and soon their lips touched sending shocks of electricity running down Louis' spine as Harry caressed his cheek softly with his hand as everyone present cheered loudly because that had been the very first time in five years that they had seen their king genuinely smile. They were still worried about an heir but right now their king was happy again and that's all that mattered.

When they pulled away from each other Harry had that hard expression back on his face as he turned them around to face the crowd and Louis sighed forcing a smile on his lips as he looked at them, his hand still holding Harry's as they walked together through the aisle knowing there won't be a reception since it was already late at night and the next day was a Monday meaning the beginning of a new week and hard work for everybody else. Louis gulped knowing what was coming as soon as they were in Harry's bedroom, he had decided he wasn't ready yet to lose his virginity and he would let Harry know.

Once they were in their bedroom-New bedroom to Louis because it was gonna be his first night there and after they had taken their crowns off Harry immediately started kissing Louis' shoulder as Louis squirmed uncomfortably while Harry took his shirt off and tugged at the younger boy's clothes trying to get him out of them as soon as possible feeling like he was about to explode since he had been holding back the need to just fuck Louis senseless since the night before.

"H-Harry?" Louis mumbled slightly pushing him away and look him in the eye like Zayn had told him he liked it while Louis was getting ready for the wedding earlier that day.

"Yes my queen?" Harry whispered before sucking on Louis' neck making the younger boy let out a tiny moan.

"I-I'm not ready for this." Louis said looking down at the floor to avoid looking at Harry feeling embarrassed that deep deep inside he wanted Harry to fuck him against the wall but was too scared of it hurting like he'd heard before.

"Excuse me? What do you mean you're not ready?" Harry asked trying not to lose it, he didn't wanted to hurt Louis.

"I'm just not ready to do this, I-I don't want to do it. I'm going to bed." Louis said gaining confidence and walking past Harry towards the bed.

"I don't care if you're not ready, it's your fucking duty to do as I say!" Harry yelled grabbing Louis by the waist throwing him on the bed where he quickly straddled him while Louis tried to get away.

"N-no! You can't do this, I said no." Louis said trying not to cry as Harry ripped his shirt off and kissed down his chest and back up to his neck.

"I give a flying fuck about what you said, stop moving or I won't prep you at all...My queen." Harry growled ripping Louis' pants off leaving him completely naked then removing his own clothes.

When Louis had said 'I do' he never imagined that his first time with his husband was going to be like this, never in a million years did he imagine losing his virginity by force just like what Harry was doing to him. He sobbed as he lay still while Harry inserted a finger covered in slimy stuff inside of him moving it around before inserting another making him hiss at the burning sensation as Harry stretched him open, he wished Harry would just listen to him and stop but at the same time he didn't

"P-please...I don't w-want to d-" Louis tried to beg but Harry cut him off when he began kissing him slowly distracting him immediately and wanting more.

Harry pulled away to look at Louis who was crying with his eyes closed and immediately began coating his cock with lube moaning at the feeling, he slowly entered Louis who whimpered every time Harry moved to get in deeper. Louis felt like he was being split open and the burning sensation intensify every time Harry moved, Harry lay still letting his queen adjust to his size which wasn't small at all not feeling sorry at all for the way Louis was crying.

"G-Get off," Louis cried trying to push Harry off of him.

"You're so tight..." Harry murmured, fighting the urge to pound into him senseless until he reached his release. He hadn't been inside of anybody for almost two years, only having his right hand to get off all by himself.

Harry slowly pulled out and thrusted back in moaning at the tight warm sensation his Louis had to offer as he held his hands above his head and supported himself up with the other as he thrusted in and out of him at an even pace cursing and moaning Louis' name here and there. Through the tears Louis could see Harry's curls stick to his forehead with sweat and he wasn't gonna lie and said he didn't looked sexy at all because he looked like a god and he was beginning to enjoy the feeling of having him inside even if he didn't wanted it, he moaned a little bit louder as Harry sucked on his neck and collarbone leaving red marks behind.

Harry let go of Louis' hands and began pumping Louis as he searched for his sweet spot with his cock while Louis let out tiny uh's every time Harry made him bounce as he pounded into him and when he was about to try and push him away he felt Harry's cock hit a particular spot making him feel something he had never felt before and actually whined when Harry pulled out of him completely.

"Hands and knees. Now!" Harry growled grabbing Louis and flipping him around on his hands and knees pushing Louis' head down by the neck to where his bum was sticking up into the air all the while Louis cried with his head buried in the covers. He let out a sinful moan when he felt Harry's tongue at his entrance and couldn't help but push his bum against his face even if he wanted him to stop and just let him sleep.

"S-stop, please." Louis pleaded feeling amazing and wrong at the same time.

"Don't act like you don't like it." Harry snapped preparing himself to enter Louis again.

Louis felt Harry's cock inside of him stretching him out as he pounded into him holding him tightly by the hips to keep him from moving too much. He stayed quiet and still taking it all in and holding back his moans as Harry hit that magic spot over and over as he muttered out 'oh fuck's' and 'yeah' s'. He wanted to get away from him when Harry buried his face on the back of his neck feeling and hearing his labored breaths against his sweaty skin covered in dark marks made by Harry to show him who he belonged too and then remembered he hadn't put on a condom.

Harry reached down and wrapped his hand around Louis' cock pumping him at the same pace he was thrusting in and out of him harder and faster unable to control himself, it wasn't that long before Louis came with a sob from the pleasure shooting out his load right in Harry's hand and the bed sheets. The older boy felt him clench around him driving him over the edge as he came deep inside of Louis with a loud moan falling on top of him breathing hard as his body fit perfectly around his like two puzzle pieces made specifically for each other.

"G-Get out of m-me." Louis begged, wincing at the empty and burning feeling as Harry pulled out of him slowly trying not to hurt him anymore.

"A-Are you okay?" Harry asked realising how badly he had hurt the boy when Louis didn't responded and instead curled himself up in a ball groaning as he moved out of Harry's reach and closed his eyes sniffling every now and then.

Harry sighed getting up from the bed and walked to the bathroom where he started a bath with warm water and vanilla scented bubbles waiting for the tub to fill before going back to the bedroom where Louis was already asleep with his arms wrapped around his body not caring if he was naked since his 'husband' had already seen and touched everything of his without his permission even if he had orgasmed.

"Louis? Lou wake up." Harry said shaking Louis awake as he put on a pair of boxers not wanting to scare him more. Louis' eyes fluttered open and immediately sat up trying to get away from Harry.

"N-No, not a-again please!" Louis cried trying to ignore the pain shooting through his lower back.

"I just want you to take a bath." Harry murmured.

Louis nodded trying to get up but failing as he felt pain again and looking up he could see Harry observing him with a pained expression and he knew how horrible he must be feeling. Harry slowly picked him up taking him to the bathroom where he slowly set him down in the tub and getting up ready to leave when a hand wrapped around his stopping him from walking away any further. He looked down to see Louis looking at him with those big blue eyes of his silently begging him to stay.

"Please don't go, I'll need help getting out." Louis mumbled slightly embarrassed.

"Yeah..." Harry said, of course that's all Louis wanted from him. Now he knew that no matter how many people surrounded him he would always be alone, his family where the only ones who could make him feel at home but they were gone leaving him alone to fend for himself.

Louis bathed as fast as he could and later found himself wearing his favorite pajama bottoms with one of Harry's t-shirt that was way too big for him and cuddled up next to Harry feeling warm compared to the cold night air. He couldn't stop thinking about what Harry had done to him and out of nowhere he began crying letting the almost quiet sobs disrupt the calm darkness surrounding them, he cried harder when Harry wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his temple before placing his head above his tracing random shapes on his back as he began humming a lullaby lulling him to sleep.

The next day Louis woke up to an empty bed and as he searched the room looking for Harry he noticed Eleanor picking up the clothes and tidying up the bathroom as quiet as she could not wanting to make any kind of noise as she had been warned by Harry of not to wake him up. Louis observed how shy she really was by the way she moved around and her expression and almost fell sorry for her because deep inside he knew she was scared shitless of Harry.

"Where's Harry?" Louis asked startling her then immediately apologizing for it. "What time is it?" Louis kept asking trying not to move around too much.

"H-He's...Its almost noon. He had to attend a meeting his majesty." Eleanor said bowing down to Louis.

"Okay, could you maybe get me something to eat? I'm starving." Louis asked, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as Eleanor nodded and quickly left the room.

Louis got up to go to the bathroom happy that he wasn't as sore as he had been the night before, once he was standing in front of the mirror he lifted his shirt up gasping at the small bruises covering his hips in the shape of Harry's fingers. He traced them with his fingers and winced when he pushed a little bit hard on one.

"His majesty? Lunch is rea-oh, sorry I didn't meant to..." Perrie trailed off looking at Louis' bruises as he covered them up quickly with his shirt.

"Thanks Perrie, I'll be there in a few minutes." Louis said ushering her out of the room to get changed as she gave him one last look.

He quickly changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a white hoodie to cover the marks on his collarbones with a white pair of toms then slowly walked the long way downstairs to the kitchen. Once he got there he saw a petite woman with long brown curly hair pulled up in a ponytail standing in front of the stove cooking what looked like tomato soup to him.

"Hello, umm..." Louis gently greeted her to avoid scaring her and as she turned around her eyes widened like if she had just seen a ghost or something.

"Your majesty, you can't be here!" She shrieked turning off the stove.

"Why? What's wrong with me being here, I just want to eat something." Louis smiled walking towards the cabinets trying to find a bowl to serve himself some food.

"Please let me do it, the table is already set and I'll bring the food in a little bit." She said looking around nervously and taking the bowl away from louis.

Ok. What's your name?" Louis asked smiling at her and she couldn't help but smile back, nobody could resist his charming beautiful smile.

"Mary." She answered.

"Nice to meet you Mary." Louis smiled sitting down on a chair right in the kitchen table.

"Your majesty, what are you..." Mary tried to ask panicking because if Harry was to walk in and see him sitting there it would not be pretty at all.

"I don't like eating alone, Harry's not here and call me Louis or Lou, your majesty makes me feel old." Louis said getting comfortable in the chair.

"But.."

"No buts, I'm starving Mary." Louis smiled and cheered when she set the bowl in front of him and he began eating while talking to Mary every now and then.

Louis was having a great time talking to Mary about her life, her girls, the way Eleanor joined her family that they didn't hear Harry calling for him. Harry had walked in the dinning room expecting to see Louis sitting there eating and waiting for him like Danielle had told him but instead found it empty and a loud laugh coming from the kitchen that sounded like it could be Louis. He made his way to the kitchen and immediately spotted him sitting on a chair eating and talking to Mary like if he was a servant and not the leader and queen of his kingdom.

"What the hell are you doing in here sitting there?" Harry glared at Louis who spilled his food on the table scared shitless of him.

"I-I don't like eating a-alone so I just decided t-to eat here with Mary." Louis stuttered looking at the floor avoiding Harry's glare.

"Well you're not supposed to, get the hell up now and come with me. You clean that up." Harry snapped and walked away with Louis following behind.

Louis let out a tiny breath out of relief when he figured out it wasn't their bedroom to where they were going but to Harry's office and maybe Liam, Niall, or Zayn would be there. They passed Danielle and Perrie who gave him an apologetic look while Danielle observed Harry carefully as if trying to figure out what he was up to, he began to freak out when Harry closed and locked the door after them and he found no one else in the room and could hear the sound of Harry unbottoning his pants and the clicking of his belt.

"W-what are you d-doing?" Louis asked, looking at him then around nervously trying to figure out a way to get out of there.

"I want you Lou, you're just so pretty." Harry mumbled seductively walking towards him then nibbling on his ear lobe sending shocks of pleasure straight to his cock while he wondered how that was possible.

"S-someone could knock and hear us." Louis mumbled leaning in to Harry's touch unable to stop himself. He wanted to know what the hell was wrong with him, last night he had been raped by him and now there he was wanting more, wanting Harry to touch him everywhere.

"They won't." Harry assured him lifting him up by the thighs then placing him on top of the desk removing his hoodie then his own jacket and shirt.

"I don't, not here. They're gonna hear." Louis argued, pushing Harry away a little bit so he could look him in the eye.

"They won't hear us," Harry murmured finally kissing Louis, wrapping his arms around his tiny waist bringing him closer to him surprised that his Louis was hesitating but kissing him back nonetheless.

Reaching down Harry unbuttoned Louis' pants lifting him up to slide them down along with his boxer briefs as fast as he could then took his already hard member in his hand while pulling his pants down enough to let his out with his other hand. Louis felt like he was going to pass out when Harry took both of their cocks and began pumping them both as he moaned sinfully hiding his face on Harry's chest knowing he was to overwhelmed to even try and get away and finding out he didn't wanted to get away this time.

"I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise." Harry said letting go of them to reach for something in one of the drawers of his desk that Louis figured out was lube.

"O-okay." Louis nodded taking a deep breath as Harry coated himself with lube then wrapped his legs around him as Harry pushed him backwards on the desk then slowly began entering him afraid of hurting him again.

Harry stayed still for a few seconds and began pulling out then pushing in again when Louis gave him the okay to move resisting the urge to go faster when all he could feel was Louis' tight warm velvety walls around him clouding his senses. The blue eyed boy moaned louder when Harry hit his spot again and began pushing in whenever Harry thrusted out trying to feel more of him inside of him, the feeling of being filled, of feeling so full was new to him and he wanted more.

"F-faster," Louis moaned wrapping his legs around Harry bringing him closer than ever to him.

The mahogany desk began shaking when Harry increased his thrusts making a few things fall off of it and the wood creak from the weight and violent shaking. Louis lifted himself up with one hand grabbing Harry by the hair pulling him in for a long hungry kiss as Harry pounded into him faster and harder while Louis began feeling that familiar heat pulling around in his lower stomach.

"I'm gonna..." Louis yelled digging his nails on Harry's shoulder and back coming harder than ever all over his and Harry's stomach and lower chest, curling his toes deliciously as his body trembled from the intensity of his orgasm and burying his face on Harry's chest.

"Oh f-fuck," Harry moaned coming deep inside of Louis a few seconds later slowing his thrusts down as he released his biggest load ever biting down on Louis' shoulder to muffle his moans.

"I-I think we broke the desk." Louis said blushing a deep red looking at the crack on the corner of the desk.

"I'll deal with it later." Harry laughed pulling out of Louis then pulling his pants up in place before reaching for a tissue to clean Louis and himself up.

"I like your laugh, you never laugh or smile. Why?" Louis asked, regretting it immediately when Harry stiffened and glared at him. "Y-you d-don't have to t-tell me." Louis quickly said getting off of the desk pulling his jeans up then his hoodie on.

Harry groaned and mentally slapped himself when he saw the fear on Louis' eyes erasing the small smile he had before, "I'll tell you once I'm ready and I don't want you to be scared of me, I know I can be a horrible person but I have my reasons." Harry explained stroking Louis' cheek who leaned in to the touch realising that Harry was just a guarded person who needed someone to love him.

"Can I go eat something now?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, but why were you sitting in the kitchen eating there like you're not a royal?" Harry asked curious to know what were Louis' reasons.

"I don't like eating alone and Mary's a nice lady, I don't see anything wrong with eating there with her." Louis said walking towards the door.

"Fine, you can eat there since I have to leave again." Harry said walking behind Louis waiting for him to unlock the door.

"Okay." Louis smiled.

"Zayn! Can you please get rid of that desk and get another one." Harry asked Zayn who was walking by reading over some documents.

"What's wrong with that desk? It's brand new, you just got it two weeks ago and its an expensive one." Zayn said walking towards them.

"Well it broke." Harry shrugged taking Louis' hand on his.

"It's supposed to be unbreakable, how do you even brea-oh." Zayn stopped mid sentence realising why when he took in Harry's crazy hair and Louis' blush spreading across his cheeks and ears. "I'll take care of it your majesty." Zayn smiled innocently fluttering his eyelashes.

Thank you, and Zayn? It's Harry, not 'his majesty'." Harry smiled at Zayn who only nodded with watery eyes and walked away to get rid of the desk.

Two whole month passed by and both Harry and Louis found themselves going at it like rabbits every chance they had, in the shower, morning blowjobs, quick fucks when Harry was supposed to be reading over documents but instead found himself fucking Louis against the wall in his office while Louis begged for more. He had gone from an innocent and naive sweet boy afraid and embarrassed to do anything sexual with Harry to ask him to fuck him every time they were alone fast and hard just like he liked it surprising himself that he was still able to walk and was tight just like the very first time he had been penetrated.

Harry was a complete different person now, he was still harsh sometimes but he was nicer to the people surrounding him and a total cupcake to Louis when they were alone since he wanted to keep his facade of a strong king afraid of nothing to everyone else. Cheshire adored their queen Louis because he was a humble person, had changed the king for the better and always wanted to help around volunteering to help those in need. They knew he could never give his husband the king a son or daughter but that didn't stopped them from loving and respecting him, he was great with children and maybe one day they could use a surrogate only they didn't know that would not be necessary.

Louis was sprawled on the bed away from Harry's warm arms wearing nothing but boxer briefs feeling like he was going to either pass out from how hot he was or just end his misery and die already as he kept searching for cold spots wanting nothing but to feel cool again. He had the AC on full blast while Harry was wrapped in the warm blankets from head to toe freezing his butt off but what could he do if his queen was hot and wouldn't stop complaining to him that the room felt like they were in the pits of hell from how ridiculously hot it was when he found the temperature okay.

A few hours later he woke up from his slumber wondering when had he fallen asleep but this time he was freezing to death wanting nothing but a warm place. He blindingly searched for the blankets groaning when he noticed Harry had them all and he was left with nothing to protect himself from the cold, shivering he was able to pull the edge of the blanket out from underneath Harry and cuddled closer to him welcoming the warmth placing his feet in between Harry's legs and his hands and head on his toasty warm chest.

"Holy shit it's cold!" Harry jolted awake looking around with wide eyes and shivering when the cold air hit him.

"I'm c-cold, hug me." Louis whined reaching for Harry with his cold hand and pulling the blankets around him with the other.

"What...Why are you naked? You're freezing love." Harry shivered wrapping his arms around the smaller boy ignoring his cold limbs and beginning to fall asleep again.

"I don't-Ewww what's that smell? I think I'm gonna..." Louis bolted out of the bed and ran to the bathroom trying to hold the vomit rising up in his throat with his hand.

He made it and immediately began vomiting everything he had had the night before until there was nothing left, his eyes filling with tears when he found it hard to breathe holding on to the white ceramic. He was about to get up when he felt a sharp pain on his lower stomach blurring his vision and his knees gave up only giving Harry enough time to catch a now unconscious Louis in his arms.

"Love? Lou, c'mon wake up! Wake up, you can't leave me like they did. Please!" Harry cried shaking Louis and slapping him slightly. Once he didn't receive a response he got up and ran out of the room yelling for anybody cursing the palace for being enormous.

"Liam! Call an ambulance, something's wrong with Louis." Harry yelled once he had caught the boy walking out of his room followed by Niall, and Zayn from their own rooms.

He ran back to his room and knelt down by Louis taking his hand in his while stroking his cheek finally letting the tears fall. Tears that weren't being shed because he felt sorry for himself like he always did, these were tears of desperation because he needed him to be okay he couldn't lose him because if he did then he'll be all alone again like before.

"Lou, I love you. I can't lose you baby." Harry cried while putting a pair of sweat pants and a shirt on him.

"They're here!" Liam yelled running in the room followed by two paramedics.

"What happened?" One of them asked, he looked to be middle-aged with a head full of blond wavy hair.

"H-he said he was hot earlier then he woke up freezing and vomiting. He barely made it here then he just collapsed." Harry explained trying not to cry as he watched them work on Louis putting him on the stretcher to carry him out.

"He's waking up." The other paramedic said moving out of the way for the king to go stand by Louis.

"Louis, how do you feel?" Harry asked Louis who began groaning and curling up into a tiny ball.

"I-It hurts, m-my stomach. Oh god!" Louis screamed holding onto his stomach reaching for Harry's hand.

"It might be his appendix, we need to get him to the hospital fast or it could cause a lot of damage." The paramedic said moving the stretcher with Harry following behind.

"I'm going in the ambulance with him." Harry said putting his shoes on.

"Of course your majesty." The same paramedic said.

The ride there consisted of Louis crying in pain while Harry held his hand trying to be strong for him. He realised he had said I love you to him while he was unconscious and he knew he really was in love with him, he had married him for the simple fact that he was beautiful and wanted him so no one else could have him but now that he was in pain and so vulnerable he knew how much his Lou meant to him and he couldn't lose him. When they got there they wouldn't allow him to go in with him until Zayn, Niall and Liam got there and were able to get him to stay put while the doctors took care of Louis.

"W-what's that for?" Louis asked once he saw a female doctor wheeling in an ultrasound machine.

"I need to check your insides to figure out what's wrong with you. This will be cold." The doctor explained squirting some gel on Louis' stomach who hissed at the feeling.

"Where's Harry, why isn't he here with me?" Louis asked trying not to cry, he wanted Harry there with him.

"His majesty the king is ou-what? That's impossible." She said taking a closer look at the screen.

"What? I'm gonna die aren't I?" Louis asked as if accepting his fate was no big deal.

"N-no, umm," she looked at Louis with wide hopeful eyes then picked up the phone. "Eric, could you get his majesty the king over here, he needs to see something." She said biting her bottom lip. Not even a minute later there was a knock at the door then a worried looking Harry walked in taking in everything, from Louis to the ultrasound machine and the doctor's expression.

"What's going on? Is...Are you okay?" Harry asked Louis.

"I-I don't know..." Louis mumbled reaching for Harry who immediately went to his side.

"I called you in because t-there's something you both need to see."

"Well what is it." Harry snapped urging her on with his hands and she immediately reached for the wand putting it against Louis' stomach.

"I don't know how to say this but...he's-he's pregnant." She said looking at both Louis and Harry's surprised expression.

"Look, if you're..." Harry glared.

"That's why mum wanted us to use protection." Louis mumbled, too scared to look at Harry who began putting everything together in his head.

"It's considered a defect at the moment of conception but all the infants who have it never make it past the five month mark of life outside the womb that's why I was surprised to find out you can conceive, not only that but you're already carrying a product." She explained trying to ease the tension in the room.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" Harry mumbled tightening his grip on Louis' hand.

"See that? That's your baby and by its size I say you're about two months along." She said, pointing to a small grey blob on the screen.

"I-can you give us a moment please?" Louis asked and watched her leave the room before he started crying pulling himself away from his husband.

"Love what's wrong? We're gonna be dads, aren't you happy?" Harry asked him grabbing him and pulling him up in a sitting position against his chest.

"People are gonna think I'm weird, I really want the baby but people are gonna talk and call me a freak." Louis sobbed against Harry's chest.

"No they won't. This is what they all wanted, they want an heir for the throne to rule after us and now you're gonna have my baby. Our baby and its ours, it belongs to us." Harry smiled as he rubbed Louis' back.

"Y-you're going to love him right?" Louis asked smiling a little.

"Of course I'll love her, I'm gonna spoil her rotten and she'll have everything she wants." Harry said looking down at Louis and pecking his lips.

"I love you, you probably don't love me but I just had to tell you." Louis said blushing a deep red avoiding Harry's gaze.

"Lou look at me," Harry said grabbing Louis' chin to make him look at him and once he did he was immediately lost in those blue eyes filled with unshed tears. "I love you more than anything and I know I'll never love anyone else like I love you, you're my every thing and I'm sorry for how I treated you before." Harry confessed on the verge of tears.

"I love you too." Louis smiled wrapping his hands around Harry in a tight embrace. They were interrupted by the same doctor who was smiling widely and carrying a brown bag with her.

"So is the baby okay?" Harry asked smiling big at the thought of his unborn son or daughter.

"Everything's okay and these are a few prenatal vitamins for his majesty to make sure the prince or princess stays healthy throughout the pregnancy. I would also like for an obstetrician to see him regularly to make sure everything stays okay, she's dealt with a few successful male pregnancies before so he'll be in good hands. Our priority is to deliver and for you to have a healthy baby boy or girl in seven months." She smiled handing Harry the vitamins and a black and grey picture of the baby.

"So I can go home? But why did I had those stomach pains and the change of temperature?" Louis asked after she nodded.

"Change in temperature are just your hormones going crazy right now trying to adjust your body to help your baby grow." She explained.

"Oh, okay then. Thank you for everything." Louis smiled getting off of the bed with Harry's help.

"Please keep this between us three until we announce it." Harry said looking at her.

"Of course! Have a nice rest of the night." She smiled leaving the room.

"I need to tell my family." Louis said putting on a pair of slippers that the hospital had provided for him.

"We will, we need to make a big announcement." Harry smiled.

The next day the whole kingdom was celebrating the good news of the soon to be the new prince or princess of Cheshire after king Harry had announced the great news first to the people closer to them then his entire kingdom. They had reacted pretty well even though 'queen' Louis was a man since they were ecstatic to have a little boy or girl running around the palace gardens after ten years of king Harry doing the same for the last time. They hoped for the royal to have their king's curls and charm and their queen's blue eyes and humble personality.

Louis had called Lottie to give her the news finding out that she and their parents had always known he could conceive and that's why their father had accepted his marriage with Harry knowing that a child conceived by them would be a Styles-Tomlinson and he or she would bring both kingdoms closer together. King Tomlinson was happy to know he was going to be a grandpa and after arguing with his mother Jay for a while she finally congratulated them giving them her best wishes.

Everything seemed to go back to normal except that now Harry was more protective over Louis refusing to let him out of his sight and whenever he absolutely had to go away from the love of his life he would make Eleanor, Danielle, or Perrie stay with him at all times to make sure he was well tended to and had everything he needed or wanted. Louis' sex drive seemed to increase and Harry absolutely loved that part of the pregnancy because Louis could never get enough of him.

By the third month Louis was beginning to show and Harry absolutely loved his baby bump wanting to have his huge hand over it while they slept as he had argued that he could cover it all and he would protect it at night. He loved to show off his queen's baby bump and people adored their king because he was almost that same cheery prince he had once been and they understood how excited he was to have a baby of his own with the man he loved, he was getting a family to love and protect again.

Louis' morning sickness increased but with Mary's remedies they weren't as bad as he thought they would be and was able to reduce them. Meanwhile Cheshire couldn't stop talking about their new prince or princess saying it was a miracle that his majesty the queen was able to conceive. The baby moved for the first time ever while Harry and Louis were taking a bath together with Harry sitting behind Louis and both hands lovingly caressing the bump. It had moved so unexpectedly that Louis began crying while Harry held him close to him.

By Louis' fourth almost fifth month during the ultrasound Dr. Limbocker had announced they were expecting a baby girl and Louis burst into tears while Harry tried so hard not to but ended up tearing up too as he hugged Louis. Later that day they announced they were expecting a daughter or his little princess like Harry had told them as the kingdom cheered happily waiting with anticipation for the birth of the princess. Lottie and his new husband the king of Spain had visited and gone out with Louis to pick up baby clothes and everything necessary for her and the nursery that Harry insisted he was gonna set it up himself and turned out he needed the help of his three friends while Louis was entertained by all the girls whenever he tried to help Harry.

Halfway through his fifth month it was already three in the morning and Louis couldn't fall asleep literally on top of Harry like they had started doing once Louis entered his four month mark when he had started getting so clingy and it had stayed that way ever since, it was starting to worry him that he couldn't sleep when he was usually the first one to completely fall asleep. He moved to get more comfortable when he felt a sharp pain on his stomach then a whooshing sound before a hot liquid soaked both him and Harry and began to panic as the king began to stir.

"Lou...did you just peed your pants?" Harry asked frowning and trying to blindingly switch the lamp on, feeling that his lower half was completely soaked.

"I-ahh, oh fuck. H-Harry it hurts." Louis whimpered trying to get up as another wave of pain hit him.

"What hurts? Louis talk to me!" Harry almost yelled fully awake now turning the light on and choking on his own saliva once he saw that what he thought was pee was nothing but a pinkish liquid compared to the white sheets soaking the back of Louis' bum and his own lower half and stomach.

"I'm bleeding! Oh god, please no!" Louis screamed too shocked to do anything else.

"Calm down love, I'm gonna get up to help you and take you to the hospital. Okay?" Harry said trying not to panic as he slowly lifted Louis up then set him down again next to him.

"I t-think I'm in labour, Harry I'm only five months along she's n-not ready." Louis sobbed wrapping his arms around his stomach screaming when pain hit him once again.

Harry quickly changed into a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie quickly putting his shoes on then carefully changing Louis into an outfit matching his all the while trying to stay strong for Louis knowing that it wasn't time for her to get here yet. He managed to slowly lift Louis up into his arms and as soon as he had the boy secured in them he walked out of their bedroom towards one of the cars in the garage as fast as he could.

"W-We're not gonna lose her, I don't wanna lose her." Louis sobbed.

"Shh love, we're not." Harry murmured wishing he could believe it but unable to.

The drive there was horrible as Harry tried to calm down a screaming Louis who wouldn't stop shaking while trying to not lose control of the car. On the way out of the palace he had managed to tell the guard to let Liam, Niall and Zayn know about what was going on. Once he got to the hospital he ran inside with Louis startling and worrying everyone knowing that it wasn't time for the princess to be born yet, he immediately asked for Dr. Limbocker who luckily was taking the night shift and was prepared for anything. He had to be held back by two male nurses as Dr. Limbocker shouted to other doctors and nurses to prepare the operating room and Louis for an emergency C-Section before it was too late to save both of them.

The minutes passed by painfully slowly as Harry tried and failed to stop crying not caring who saw him, he no longer cared about keeping up his image, all he wanted was for Louis and their daughter to be okay. He was still waiting in a private waiting room when Liam, Zayn and Niall had gotten there twenty minutes later followed by Danielle, Perrie, Eleanor and Mary who once Harry laid eyes on the older woman had immediately ran into her awaiting arms begging for them to be okay. And like five years earlier there he was again sobbing in her arms while she rubbed his back with the exception that now he was taller and had a broader frame but was still experiencing the same kind of pain, if not more.

"Your majesty..." Dr. Limbocker said behind Harry making him turn around after a long agonizing hour.

"Please tell me they're okay." Harry pleaded hoping for both of his loves to be okay yet knowing deep inside that happiness and a family wasn't meant for him to have.

"We were able to get her out before she could drop down to his majesty's birth canal..."

"Just call me Harry, call him Louis. Are they okay." Harry interrupted, desperate for an answer.

"Louis is completely okay but..."

"But what!?" Harry begged.

"I'm sorry Harry, there was nothing we could do to save her no matter what we tried." Dr. Limbocker said.

"No...What do you mean there was nothing you could do?" Harry asked crying and not bothering to wipe away the millions of tears falling down on his already tear stained cheeks.

"She had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck and judging by the position she was in it was inevitable for it to not happen at some point. She was already gone when we got to her which is why Louis went into labour earlier, his body was preparing itself to get rid of the fetus." Dr. Limbocker explained trying not to tear up at the sight in front of her.

"No, not my baby girl," Harry sobbed desperately holding onto Zayn, Liam and Niall who were crying.

"Louis was unconscious through the procedure and will be waking up soon, he will need you and if you don't want to tell him I'll do it for you. I understand this is hard for you but you have to be strong for him, he's in room 212. Would you like to see her?" She asked giving him a sympathetic look.

"Y-yes." Harry cried.

She led him through a series of corridors before she stopped in front of a door and he started breathing harder as she opened the door to let him in telling him he could go see Louis after. It was a well lit white room with an empty bed and a plastic bassinet with her inside of it wrapped in a pink blanket, he walked next to it and knelt down by it reaching to touch her with a trembling hand. He hesitantly uncovered her face only to cry harder as he took in her small button nose, plump tiny lips like his and a head full of light brown hair much like Louis', he cried harder knowing he will never get to see her tiny eyelids flutter open or hear her small cries. He slowly picked her up figuring out she wasn't bigger than his own hand and began crying again holding her close to his chest.

"Daddy and I love you so so much baby, we will never forget you. I know you're in a safe place where mum and Gemma will take care of you, they'll look after you until it's time for us to see you again. I know dad will play with you the way I couldn't. Oh god...I love you sweetheart." Harry cried harder kissing her tiny forehead and putting her back in her bassinet unwillingly. He walked out of the room taking one last look at her closing the door after him and walking away to go see Louis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 13.5K 32
Harry Styles is a loner with social anxiety and a boring life. His past constantly mocks him and he has a severe self harm addiction that nobody, not...
823K 26.8K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
46.9K 3K 12
Louis hated Harry. He was walking around like he was superior, thinking he was so hot and sexy. Well, Louis could see right through it. They had been...
2.2M 63.4K 53
READ! Because some of you still don't get this book contains male pregnancy. BEFORE YOU START READING. THIS IS MPREG! THAT IS YOUR WARNING SO YOU ARE...