Wanting What I Can't Have...

coolkidkaiii tarafından

rihanna always wants what and who she can't have, and she can't have nicki. or can she? Daha Fazla

CHAPTER i
CHAPTER ii
CHAPTER iii
CHAPTER iv
CHAPTER v
CHAPTER vi
CHAPTER vii
CHAPTER viii
CHAPTER ix
CHAPTER x
CHAPTER xi
CHAPTER xii
CHAPTER xiv
CHAPTER xv
CHAPTER xvi
CHAPTER xvii
CHAPTER xviii
CHAPTER xix
CHAPTER xx
CHAPTER xxi
CHAPTER xxii
CHAPTER xxiii
CHAPTER xxiv
new story bitches
CHAPTER xxv
CHAPTER xxvi

CHAPTER xiii

7.8K 314 291
coolkidkaiii tarafından

Robyn's POV

"So what ya'll tryna get into tonight?" Cole asked as he watched Aubrey and I pass the blunt back and forth, he said he was quitting and though I couldn't see why the hell anyone would wanna stop smoking bud, I was respecting his decision.

"I don't know bruh, my mom been bitching talking bout I need to be at home more or some shit. Talking bout it feel like she hasn't seen me in months," Aubrey said choking on the smoke.

"Nigga ya always over here, so I see where she's coming from," I laughed my ass off, "you be up in this bitch more than I do."

"So y'all ain't tryna go out, what it sound like."

I laid back on my bed, I didn't really feel like partying or none of that tonight. To be honest I really just wanted to cuddle with my baby. We had both been really busy the last two days and I haven't got to talk to her as much as I would've liked.

"Nah, I'm heading back to my crib. You can roll with me if you want. My moms making her famous lasagna."

"Oh you know I'm in my nigga, its been a while since I had Mama Sandi's cooking!" they both got up from my room floor and grabbed their stuff.

"I take it you staying in?" Cole asked raising his bushy eyebrows that I often poked fun at but would kick someone's ass if they bothered him about them.

"Yeah, go kick it.. Bring me somethin' back."

"I'll see what I can do lil nigga," he laughed before they left out my room. I hadn't told them about me and Onika, I hadn't told anyone but Kehlani. I didn't wanna have to deal with their jokes and shit... Not yet.

From Princess: I miss you (7:11PM)

Big Daddy Rob: Miss you too, come over and cuddle with me. (7:11PM)

From Princess: But its too cold to leave anywhere ): (7:13PM)

Big Daddy Rob: I'll warm you up, just bring ya ass over here... Now. (7:14PM)

From Princess: Give me 30 minutes babe (7:15PM)

Big Daddy Rob: Make it 20 (7:16PM)

I sat my phone on my bed as I went to go run the shower, before I stepped in I made sure to go tell one of the staff members to show Onika to my room when she arrived. They said they would and I hopped in the hot shower, thinking about what I had gotten myself into. I rinsed off, got out and dried off, pulling on my panties and an oversized shirt. I opened the door and there Onika sat on my bed, playing on her phone.
I grabbed the phone out of her hands, sticking it in the front of my underwear.

"Why in the hell would you do that?" she asked me with an attitude.

"I want all your attention, princess. Now take off your pants and cuddle with me."

"Do you promise to keep your hands to yourself?" she smirked as she wiggled out of her tight jeans.

"Course not," I replied pulling her down into my arms and kissing her cheek.

She giggled as she snuggled closer into my body, tangling our legs. I grabbed the remote off my nightstand with the intention of turning on Netflix but the sound of moaning and skin smacking together flooded the room as the TV came on showing three girls fucking.

I quickly sat up, rushing to turn the volume down and exit out of it but not before Beyonce banged on my door.

"Robyn I'm getting tired of telling you to keep that stuff down!"

Onika covered her mouth as she kneeled over laughing.

"Always fucking watching porn," Bey mumbled before walking off.

I finally got it to the Netflix loading screen.

"You're a damn pervert," Nicki said still laughing her ass off.

"Don't act like ya don't watch porn."

"I mean who doesn't? But I doubt many people watch it on full volume on their huge flat screens. And don't think you turned that off soon enough, I know them hoes on that video."

"Okay ya know ya pornstars, big whoop," I mumbled knowing damn well they weren't professional pornstars, professional hoes yes but pornstars no.

"You know damn well they aren't no pornstars, that's Kya, Jamie and Melanie hoe asses from St. Mary's Catholic Girl School. We play them in volleyball all the time," she rolled her eyes.

She was right, that's exactly who they were... Those stereotypes were hella true, there was no freaky like Catholic schoolgirl freaky. I mean those three girls were best friends and they all fucked me at the same time, then sent me that video afterwards "for when I miss them," it was wild.

"Oh really? I ain't even notice... What you tryna watch though?" I quickly attempted to change the subject.

"Yeah, you didn't notice. Whatever, it was in the past. Let's watch Talladega Nights! Ricky Bobby is hilarious," she giggled as I went to my profile and put it on.

"Ya like dat stupid shit?" I chuckled.

"If its so stupid you better not laugh once," she said as I got back in the bed and rested my head on her chest. I mumbled that I wouldn't but she ignored it as she began massaging my scalp. It felt so soothing that after so long it became really difficult to keep my eyes focused on the screen and I drifted off to sleep.

Nicki's POV

I looked down upon hearing Robyn's light snores and feeling a small puddle of drool on my shirt. I giggled as I continued watching the movie, but I really couldn't focus I had never seen Robyn look this calm or peaceful. She didn't look so aggressive, not that I didn't like it... I loved it, it was one of my favorite things about her... She didn't give a fuck and didn't even pretend to, but she looked super adorable right now.

My phone rang and I tried to answer it quickly so I wouldn't wake Robyn up.

"Hello," I whispered.

"Nickiiii, come hang out with us tonight! Bryson is throwing a party at his place," Amber begged excitedly.

"I um, I'm in the middle of something," I said looking down at Robyn, playing in her hair.

"You fucking Rih right now?"

"No you nasty! Plus the way she's set up I wouldn't be able to talk in complete sentences if that was happening, but as I digress... I'm hanging with Robyn right now and she's not gonna want to see me leave."

"I mean she can come too, I'm sure no one will be tripping about the most popular girls in the school showing up to the party," she said jokingly with a giggle.

"I don't know Am--"

"Bitch, you owe me. I was just asking to be polite you didn't really have a say in the matter, you haven't been to a party at all this year, bring ya ass! Okay, honey bun love you! See you in a few hours! Muah!"

I gave my phone a stank look as she hung up in my face. That was Amber for you though, she's been forcing me to be social since our sandbox days... Back when her ass still had hair.

"Babe, wake up."

"No, leave me alone... I'm sleepy," she wrapped her arms tighter around me and snuggled her cheek more into my breasts.

"Do you wanna go to a party?"

"Who's going to be there?" she mumbled with her eyes still closed.

"The usual suspects: Amber, Chyna, Abel, Sean..."

"Nah, that's too many Juniors. I'm good. Now lay back down."

"Baaabe, please I wanna go," I lied.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me seeing me pouting. She sighed before sitting up and getting out of bed.

"Don' think poutin' gonna get you everything, but whatever, I'll go. I'll get dressed here and meet you at your house so we can go together, aight?"

I nodded my head in excitement. I pecked her lips, pulled my jeans back on and raced to my car so I could head home and get ready.

-----------------------------

The doorbell rang and Tae answered it and led Robyn upstairs. "Your girlfriend is here, Oni," she rolled her eyes playfully and pushed an already dressed Robyn forward before leaving back out my room.

"You look good!"

"I know," she said looking down at her phone, I smacked my lips heading back into the bathroom to finish flat ironing my hair.

"Rude ass," I mumbled as I parted my hair. I soon saw Robyn in the mirror as I felt her put her hands on my waist and kiss my cheek.

"I was just joking, ya look good too baby. Hurry up though."

"Okay, I just have one last piece to go then I need to put on my shoes and we can leave."

She only nodded and headed back into the room and laid on my bed, kicking her feet back and forth while singing some reggae song to herself. I quickly finished up and strapped on my heels, not wanting to keep Robyn waiting since she could be very and I mean very impatient.

"Ready?"

"Yeah let's go," I grabbed her hand, we told Tae bye and drove to the party jamming out to Kanye's new album The Life of Pablo.

"Which house is it, babe?" Robyn craned her neck to see the small numbers skillfully nailed on the large houses and avoid all the cars parked along the side.

"Its the one with all the niggas hanging in the front yard."

She chuckled and found a parking spot that was close enough to the party but far enough so she wouldn't have to fuck somebody up for wrecking her car. She opened the door and helped me out as she lead the way to the front door. All the boys kicking it in the front yard greeted us warmly as we entered the loud party environment, seeing sweaty teenagers dancing provocatively on each other and a sea of red cups moving around.

Robyn nodded her head to the music as she checked out the scene and pulled me ahead of her. I walked us to the kitchen knowing that's where my greedy ass friends would be posted up and I was right.

"You made it!" Amber jumped up from her spot on the counter and kissed my cheek. I heard Robyn clear her throat before pulling me back and wrapping her arm around my waist.

"Oop... She said stay away from her girl, Muva," Chyna laughed loudly making everyone in the little circle laugh except Robyn. I looked up to see she had a bored expression on her face. I sighed before grabbing her jaw and pecking her lips multiple times, she smiled against the kiss as she pulled away.

"Well... I'm here now so who got some bud?"

Like ten people in the huge kitchen held up blunts, making everyone laugh again.

"None of dat trash shit doe, who got dat Cali connect?"

The guy closest to us handed her the blunt and she took it, inhaling deeply before releasing a string of perfect o's. She passed it to Amber who took a puff before it was snatched away by Bryson.

"Since when do you smoke?" he asked, coming into the kitchen for the first time since we got here.

"Bry-Bry!" I yelled hugging him.

"Nicki the Ninja! I ain't know your big head ass was rolling through!" he said about to hug me back before he was pushed back.

"Nah, ya good fam," Robyn said taking the blunt back and mean mugging the fuck out of him. This time no one laughed because there was no sign of her joking.

"Umm, babe how about we go dance?" I asked her not really waiting for a response before I pulled her into the living room where everyone was dancing. Blasé was playing, hyping everyone up but Robyn was just standing there staring at me.

"What's your problem with Bry?"

"I don' like 'im, and I don' like how touchy feely
he is wit ya. Like he like ya or somethin' and ya mine."

"Babe, its all innocent. I promise," I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I don' care. I get too jealous seein' 'im around like ya'll cool. Ya mi princess," her accent kept getting thicker and thicker letting me know she was really upset about the whole situation, so I decided to just drop the subject all together.

CASH MONEY TAKING OVER FOR THE 9-9 AND 2000... So you workin' with some ass, yeah, you bad, yeah, make a nigga spend his cash, yeah...

The whole house seemed to get turnt as all the girls threw their ass back on the nearest body. I twerked my ass on Robyn feeling her grab on to my hips and wind her front into me. I have to admit she was doing one hell of a job at keeping up and matching my moves, which I guess impressed everyone else since a good sized crowd had stopped dancing to watch us.

The song ended and I chuckled at everyone cheering us on. Robyn laughed and pulled me into her side as the crowd dispersed and went back to their dancing.

Her lips captured mine for a few seconds before taking another pull from the blunt I didn't realize she still had been smoking on. She kissed me again, shotgunning the smoke into my mouth. I yanked back coughing on the potent kush which made Robyn laugh.

"Ya a fuckin' punk," she chuckled.

"Whatever," I continued to cough a bit.

"Hey come wit' me to the bathroom right quick."

I nodded, leading the way since I had been to Bryson's house a few times with the crew. We got to his largest guest bathroom which happened to be filled with like five girls gossiping while freshening up their hair and make up.

"Aye, ya'll hoes need to get da fuck out... Now, 'fore I lose my patience."

They quickly cleared out, knowing that without Zendaya there to be her voice of reason she would've swung on all five of them and still beat their asses. She locked the door before turning back and staring at me, "what did you want to talk about?"

"I never said I wanted to talk," she said lowly as she placed her hands on both sides of me, trapping me between the counter and her body.

"Then what di-- ohh," I gasped, realizing what she meant as I felt her lips make contact with the skin on my throat. One hand held on firmly to my neck while the other hiked up the somewhat short dress I was wearing. I could feel her lips moving against my neck, indicating that she was saying something but I wasn't paying much attention until I felt her lift me up making my ass come in contact with the cool marble counter.

Her lips had moved to my jaw before kissing me roughly, her tongue invading my mouth as soon as I moaned. I wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling her in closer as the kiss got nastier and more heated. Her hands gripped my waist before yanking down the black thong I had on. She quickly began to rub on my clit no slow build up or anything. My hips automatically raised, not wanting to let the source of pleasure slip away. Robyn finally broke the kiss and started back on my neck, sucking, licking and biting. I threw my head back in ecstasy as I felt two of Robyn's fingers enter me and quickly find my spot while her thumb still massaged my clit.

"Babe... Don't s-s-stop," I managed to whimper out.

My legs wrapped around her as I felt myself start to come undone, then she bit my neck... hard and slapped my bare thigh instantly making me cum all over her fingers and some of the bathroom counter. She removed her fingers and licked my juices off her index finger then placed her middle finger in my mouth so that I could taste myself.

"Mmm, ya taste so sweet princess," she pecked my lips before getting me down, pulling up my panties and adjusting my dress. She washed her hands before walking out the bathroom leaving me to clean up the mess we had created.

I grabbed some paper towels and got to it, occasionally looking at my neck and being so thankful that my parents have been out of town because it seems like my neck hadn't been clear of hickies in like the last 3 or so weeks.

I walked out the bathroom to see Robyn talking on her phone, with a wide smile on her face.

"Nah I'll be over there later, so don't go to sleep," she chuckled before hanging up.

"Who was that?" I mugged her.

"Aye, calm da fuck down with dat jealousy shit, it was jus' Kehlani."

"The same girl you kissed at Cole's party?" I crossed my arms not understanding why it being Kehlani would make everything okay, I didn't even know her.

"Yo you straight buggin' and ya finna piss me off..."

"Robyn, I swear I'm trying to not smack the shit out of you right now."

"'Lani is Cole's cousin on his mama side, I been knowin' that hoe since I was like 3. She's family, I ain't ever looked at her no other kinda way. So don' ever try to imply no fuck shit like dat... Its gross."

"I'm sorry babe," I wrapped my arms lazily around her neck and stood on my tip toes to connect our lips. She didn't kiss me back though, I broke away to see her face.

"Ya gotta learn to trust me princess, I'm serious 'bout us. I ain't tryna fuck ya over or have ya out here lookin' stupid. So don' do dat shit to me. Its me and you, no hoes."

I nodded my head feeling secure in Robyn's words. She leaned down and pecked my lips softly before leading us back to the party.

----------------------------------

Was Robyn overreacting with Amber and Bryson?

Was Onika overreacting with Kehlani?

And most importantly.... How do y'all feel about Lemonade?! 🍋🐝👑

Don't forget to Vote & Comment... As always I really appreciate the love you all constantly show. You guys are the real MVPs 💯

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

201K 9.3K 49
Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika!
219K 10.3K 103
Just a Little and her Mommies and Daddy Follow Beyonce, Nicki, Megan and Rihanna as they navigate their poly relationship. -- gxg g!p DDLG / MDLG -
562K 34K 85
"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This is Amir's mom, Onika. She's president of...
4.4K 320 10
Everything isn't always what it seems... ©2023 by fiftyshadesofbey