The Tears In Her Eyes

By CordayeKalio_2

This is my story. My name is Cordaye Kalio. On this day, April 1st, my girlfriend Avery Vega, was shot and ki... More

Ch.1~ How It Began
Ch.2~ All Isn't Fair In Love And War
Ch.4~ Apologising
Ch.5~ Back On The Road
Ch.6~ Flirting Class
Ch. 7~ Crossing The Line
Ch. 8~ Flashback
Ch. 9~ Aftermath
Ch. 10~ This Side Of Paradise
Ch. 11~ Final Destination

Ch.3~ Alone

15 4 3
By CordayeKalio_2

I sighed and thrust a hand through my hair, combing through my purple curls.

I screwed up big this time.

Avery was ignoring me. She wouldn't even talk to me or for any matter, text me.

I kicked at the gravel rocks and let out an angry shout.

"Damn it!" I yelled. "Fuck the world and the people in it! Life fucking sucks!"

I sunk to the ground in broken sobs, covering my face with my hands.

"Oh my God," I sobbed. "I miss you more than ever Avery. I should've told you that it was my fault. And now I'm alone and it's all my fault. Mum really was right. I am worthless and I will never make it."

And right there, I felt a gentle touch on my shoulder and I looked up.

"Avery," I sniffled. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to apologise to my girlfriend."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
43.4K 1.6K 30
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...