Twitter Dms | J.h

By kebbglove

"Someone bring me some pizza pls #ibeg #sweartogod #alwayshungry" More

2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:

1:

1K 34 4
By kebbglove

Lee hyun was as bored as ever, so she decided to scroll through Twitter to see what was going on in the world.

She huffed in anger at the lack of interesting topics, and decided to send out a tweet.

"Someone bring me a pizza please #ibeg #sweartogod    #alwayshungry"

She closed her phone and went to see what was in the fridge when her phone lit up.

You received 1 message(s) from "imyourhoe"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 2.9K 75
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
852K 52.4K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
967K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...